Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Celandine View Post
    Speaking of hair (again ) has anyone seen this vid yet?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TIMWlpDBNM

Oh, btw. Fun little 'Sam Carter Dress Up' game for the newcomers who havent seen it yet.

Great!! Thanks for sharing
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel500 View Post
      Season 6.
      Wait.
      Isn't this the Sam thread? Fave Sam look - Season 6 too.
      Personally, I think RDA is still at his peak!
      As for fave Sam look....I simply adored the look she had in early season 4...before the big chop. Of course I also adore the look in the movies!
      Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
      Teryl is so nice and so funny shes awsome
      Teryl is awesome...she's such a total goofball. She and I are "fellow wacko's"...her words not mine! I wish she would come back out here again...last time she was here, she was pregnant with her little bubby London! I would imagine it would be a huge journey to pop down here again with a baby in tow.
      Am trying to bid on something online at that Stargate auction thingy...not confident I will win but will give it a go none the less.
      (((Samandans)))
      We lost another resi today . She was one of my sweethearts that I loved to talk to every opportunity I could. Totally shocked me when I was told. Probably the worst thing about working in a nursing home...you know eventually someones gonna pass over and your heart will ache.
      Yep...mama told me there'd be days like this.
      "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
      Hug Your Loved Ones!!
      ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Didn't she spell it Londyn? Totally and reference to Megyn/Pengyn right?

Chelle, *hugs* My friend who is working in the nursing home I did my clinical placement in told me that one of my favourites had passed away.
        Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
          Didn't she spell it Londyn? Totally and reference to Megyn/Pengyn right?
          yup she did... Londyn Jean Alana Abrahams-Rothery
          "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Please tell me you looked that up
            Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Please tell me you looked that up
              lol, yes i did... ive seen it before, but there was no way i was remembering all those names off the top of my head
              "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Originally posted by katjoy View Post
                lol, yes i did... ive seen it before, but there was no way i was remembering all those names off the top of my head
                Haha, thank you for not being creepy!
                Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Haha, thank you for not being creepy!
                  haha, no probs

Comment

(WHISTLES LOUDLY!!)

Where is everyone? I've had no postings on this thread all day. I's lonely.

Mumsey
                    Last edited by SWMBOTGSG; 02 February 2010, 01:33 PM. Reason: trying to attract attention!
                    For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post
                      (WHISTLES LOUDLY!!)

Where is everyone? I've had no postings on this thread all day. I's lonely.

Mumsey
                      Uh... don't look in the Gabit thread.
                      Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Too late! It's not so unusual for the GABIT thread to be quiet, but unheard of for this one! Hope everyone is okay.

Mumsey
                        For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

Don't worry, I would never take my top off. Maybe show up to breakfast in a bikini? But never topless

ETA: I shouldn't even be joking... no one forgot about it last time.
                          Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Don't worry, I would never take my top off. Maybe show up to breakfast in a bikini? But never topless

Awwww...no fun!

Are we talking full bikini now? That I might donate more for charity you know. *blinks*

Comment

Originally posted by Celandine View Post
                              Awwww...no fun!

Are we talking full bikini now? That I might donate more for charity you know. *blinks*
                              Um....okay, now how do we get back on topic about after this
                              sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                                Um....okay, now how do we get back on topic about after this
                                Uh... what was your favourite Sam bikini from all 10 seasons?

Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Working...
                                X