No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry I haven't been around for a while. Just wondering, has everybody seen this?

http://scifiwire.com/2009/08/post-13.php
    "Many a good hanging prevents a bad marriage," William Shakespeare, Twelfth Night

Comment

Thanks wibbling...that was cool...and no, I hadn't seen it til now!!

Just running in to say hello...and sending huge hugs to all Samandans.
      I really haven't had much to contribute lately...my computer crashed a week ago and has since been in ICU and resurrected but she is not herself anymore ...I have lost stuff but I guess that's just tough luck for me. Anyhoo, it's been a pretty screwed up few weeks for me but things are getting better. Yay!
      I just wanted to touch base. That's all. Take care and stay safe.
      (((Samandans)))
      "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
      Hug Your Loved Ones!!
      ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
        He does what???

You should have Amanda sign the bear, then you'll have more of a connection with the bear . I'd wonder how Amanda would react if you told her the bears name .
        ya, hes a bit of a nut case i think hes tired of it already though

that would be cool, but its a fluffy panda, so she wouldnt be able to...

and she would prolly remember the one she sold at auction

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
        She deserves so much more . Sanctuary is definitely something to be proud of, and I'm happy to see her taking pride in it, since we all know Amanda doesn't take much pride in her own work/acting, more others than her own, but it's great to see her taking pride in a show she took a leap a faith on, and now it's paying off .
        yeah, its great to see her so proud of sanctuary...
        "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Originally posted by wibbling View Post
          Sorry I haven't been around for a while. Just wondering, has everybody seen this?

Hi wibbling! Good to see you.

Unfortunately I could only hear & not see the video. probably my darn computer.

Comment

Nice to have you back.

Thanks for posting that, I hadn't seen it.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Thanks, it was short but it was great . I'm so happy to see Amanda proud of the show, you can tell how proud she was when she talked about how full the room, she really had no idea it'd be packed.

Thanks for the vid .

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
              Thanks wibbling...that was cool...and no, I hadn't seen it til now!!

Just running in to say hello...and sending huge hugs to all Samandans.
              I really haven't had much to contribute lately...my computer crashed a week ago and has since been in ICU and resurrected but she is not herself anymore ...I have lost stuff but I guess that's just tough luck for me. Anyhoo, it's been a pretty screwed up few weeks for me but things are getting better. Yay!
              I just wanted to touch base. That's all. Take care and stay safe.
              (((Samandans)))
              It's good to have you back Chelle, I'm sorry to hear you lost stuff though . My lappy's been really weird lately, it appears I may have some virus on it, and what's worse is that ~TAE~ doesn't work on lap-tops . I bought some blank discs so I can save my data on them, so in case something happens, I can still keep all my very valuable data .

Comment

What is your favorite military outfit on Sam?

I'd separate them into 2 categories--off base uniforms & on base BDUs.

For example:
                Dress blues?

Dessert cammo?

Regular cammo?

Black?

On Base:

Blue BDUs?
                Green BDUs?
                BDUs with black long sleeves?
                Sleeveless black BDU shirt?

did I forget any?
                Feel free to illustrate your choice with a photo.

Comment

Interesting question. *thinks*

I always had a weakness for this

It could be the black or it could be the smirk. I'm not sure.

And the blue BDUs

With a special mention of the service dress

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                    Gosh she's pretty! *goosebumps*
                    you're so cute when you're slurring your speech but they're closing the bar and they want us to leave

'What is it, Sebastian? I'm arranging matches.'

"Religion is far more of a choice than homosexuality. And the protections that we have, for religion --we protect religion-- and talk about a lifestyle choice! That is absolutely a choice. Gay people don't choose to be gay. At what age did you choose not to be gay?" (Jon Stewart, The King of Common Sense)

Comment

The service dress for all of them has got to be my fav. Followed by the blue and then the black.
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
                        The service dress for all of them has got to be my fav. Followed by the blue and then the black.
                        I'd have to agree with that for Sam.

It's OT but dress blues for Jack, a suit for Daniel and anything sleeveless for Teal'c.

(and Luddites can't post pictures )

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

I'm particularly fond of the desert cammo myself.

*iz too early to hunt up a pic yet*
                          *wanders off to get coffee*
                          -

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                            Interesting question. *thinks*

I always had a weakness for this

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh314/jasminaGo/sg1/Promo%20shots/AoT%20-%20Continuum/th_SGAOT-AT-0001.jpg

It could be the black or it could be the smirk. I'm not sure.

And the blue BDUs

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/h...-6x01-2114.jpg

With a special mention of the service dress

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/h...s/d4cb1de7.jpg
                            Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                            What is your favorite military outfit on Sam?

I'd separate them into 2 categories--off base uniforms & on base BDUs.

For example:
                            Dress blues? http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/1903/samuniformbb3.th.jpg

Dessert cammo?

Regular cammo?
                            http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/9485/cammosamyd6.jpg

Black?

On Base:

Blue BDUs?http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/7088/samsitting7eo.jpg
                            Green BDUs?
                            BDUs with black long sleeves?
                            Sleeveless black BDU shirt?

did I forget any?
                            Feel free to illustrate your choice with a photo.
                            Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
                            I'm particularly fond of the desert cammo myself.

*iz too early to hunt up a pic yet*
                            *wanders off to get coffee*
                            I'm a fan of anything Sam wears, and Sam herself of course .

Comment

Originally posted by slurredspeech View Post
                              Gosh she's pretty! *goosebumps*
                              I hadn't noticed.

Love the dress blues (without the hat) and the blue bdu's. They bring out her eyes even more. Though I've always loved the black off world and camo off world outfits just for the cool factor.

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                              I'd have to agree with that for Sam.

It's OT but dress blues for Jack, a suit for Daniel and anything sleeveless for Teal'c.

(and Luddites can't post pictures )
                              That's ok. You have your imagination to keep you entertained. And I sooooo agree about the way you've dressed the guys. Teal'c in sleeveless shirt... what were we talking about? *sploosh* Water's nice and warm in the gutter today.
                              Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
                              William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
                              Anon

Comment

colonel carter rox my sox but i hate how she looks with long hair when she showed up on atlantis with a ponytail i was like what the hell despite that i still <3 sam i don't know what it is about super smart chicks that i love

Comment

Working...
                                X