Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning!!!

Thanks for the birthday wishes!!

Sam was in my dream last night. She was "helping" (I use that word loosely as I think she was just yelling out some random equations at me and making me very confused) me escape from these alien people who looked a little like the B52's. And Sam was wearing a leather turtle kind of outfit...why?.....because it looked really cool. I can't remember if we managed to save the planet. I think the dream kind of merged into something where I was jumping over doors....

sigpic

Comment

I was just reading an interview with Martin Wood on the Australian Sci-Fi site and thought you might all like to see this part -

Can you tell us about Sanctuary?
      Well we've just finished shooting the first four hours, and I really think it's something special. I don't think the world's ready for what we're doing here. I wouldn't have moved to Sanctuary if it wasn't for Amanda and the great concept.
      -

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
        I was just reading an interview with Martin Wood on the Australian Sci-Fi site and thought you might all like to see this part -

Can you tell us about Sanctuary?
        Well we've just finished shooting the first four hours, and I really think it's something special. I don't think the world's ready for what we're doing here. I wouldn't have moved to Sanctuary if it wasn't for Amanda and the great concept.
        Woot! Thanks for the link RoX
        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

From Kate O'Hare's Blog (she writes for Zap2It

http://blog.zap2it.com/kate_ohare/20...-shout-ou.html

Zap2it Shout-Out: "Stargate: Continuum"

**snippage**

Click here to read my Zap2it story on today's DVD release of "Stargate: Continuum," which includes comments on shooting on the Arctic ice from the lovely Amanda Tapping and the equally lovely Ben Browder (and the also lovely Christopher Judge, on why he stayed home).

'Night.

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
          SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
          Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
            It's great that those of us not fortunate enough to go to the cons have such fantastic online friends that share with us so freely

Yay for getting your drawing signed!!
            I was thinking the same thing. It's always fun to come here and enjoy our Samanda friends' good fortune!

Comment

Slightly OT and needing to rant a bit:
              Spoiler:
              Just watching The Seer on Sky One here in the UK at this very moment...and my god Woolsey is so damned annoying! What the hell were TPTB thinking replacing our beloved Sam with *HIM*???? I despair! I really, truly do!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
              K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Anybody else been wondering why the only panel that doesn't seem to be available anywhere is the Continuum panel? I WANT!!
                Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
                William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
                Anon

Comment

Happy Birthday Dani76

Right, to work.........
                  sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

Originally posted by rderoch View Post
                    Anybody else been wondering why the only panel that doesn't seem to be available anywhere is the Continuum panel? I WANT!!
                    Yeah sucks don't it!

And ...

Happy Birthday Dani!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JanSam View Post
                      Yeah sucks don't it!

And ...

Happy Birthday Dani!!!
                      Yea what Jan said

*now that it's fixed*
                      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post
                        Hi everyone!....This is one happy trolloping panda!...
                        *squishes*

PROOF!

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                        So I was just watching Life or Something Like It... and I nearly had a heart attack. I thought I was hallucinating for a second there. Ok, so she was only on screen for about 30 seconds but Amanda is the perfect combination of classy and goof
                        Such a cute bit.

Originally posted by Fresh_Horse View Post
                        LilFerret: you rule!
                        HEE!

Originally posted by ChopinGal View Post
                        Wow, lucky you! Did you bring the wig to Comic Con?! Hehehehe. Once you overcome jet lag, tell us more about being on the Midway with AT and RDA etc. Did you get a chance to speak with Amanda? Seeing Continuum on a big screen has to be quite a thrill - its special effects are amazing.Happy for you.
                        *giggles madly*

Pooped Trollop

"Who's the cute brunette and why's she here?" I kid you not, there were a lot of confused people.......When it got dark, that's when it all kicked off. Martin and Brad introduced the film and as the credits came up, people cheered for the actors. We made sure Amanda got the loudest cheer. She was surprised and looked over, grinned and made some sort of gesture.
                        Those of us in the KNOW were screaming her name. *cough*

And it was a "rock on" gesture with both hands. HEH I believe there was a mouthed "yeah!" and a bunny nose wrinkle.

*wobbles*

Originally posted by ChopinGal View Post
                        I love that Amanda's fans recognized "the brunette" before the general crowd.
                        More for us. HEE

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                        Quick question for you, please. See picture behind spoiler tags. (No Amanda in it.)

Spoiler:

Is the guy behind the counter on the phone Amanda's husband? Can anyone tell? It's a curiosity that has been bugging me for some time now. Thanks!
                        Nope, he was only in The Changeling.

Originally posted by Gate gal View Post
                        Quick game for people who've seen Continuum or don't mind minor, nonplot related spoilers.
                        Spoiler:
                        When Sam was shopping, we got to see a box of fruit loops. What else would she have bought and why?
                        Originally posted by PengYn View Post
                        What she said ^ what she said ^^

And

Spoiler:
                        she probably bought the entire Simpsons collection too at one stage for the same reasons as the oatmeal.. and the frootloops.

nope there is no end in sight to my shippy glee
                        *shippy giggle*

Ryan plays Henry, the weapons / tech guy
                        HENRY-LOVE. *swoons*

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                        Slightly OT and needing to rant a bit:
                        Spoiler:
                        Just watching The Seer on Sky One here in the UK at this very moment...and my god Woolsey is so damned annoying! What the hell were TPTB thinking replacing our beloved Sam with *HIM*???? I despair! I really, truly do!
                        Believe it or not? You'll actually come to like him.

Well, understand him, anyway...

BTW, here is an updated link to my CC posts, since there are 6 now (still 1 to come):

Post 1 - First post of Continuum panel - Rick

Post 2 - Continuum Premiere, Second post of Continuum Panel - Amanda, Amanda and Rick, Group shots

Post 3 - Ryan Robbins Interview

Post 4 - Sanctuary Panel

Post 5 - Last post of Continuum Panel - Michael, Chris, Ben, and Beau

Post 6 - Random CC photos including peep photos

Or just click HERE for a list of all 6 posts in reverse chronological order.
                        Jenni

Comment

Hey guys, before I get to work in replying to a lot of cool things said here , I have some really cool pics of the Continuum panel I borrowed from the Sam/At thunk thread. Enjoy, and see ya tomorrow I'm ganna write a big review about the movie like I did with AOT, before I go I just want to say- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I love this woman-

Spoiler:

Comment

AW! *huggles AT*
                            Jenni

Comment

LilFerret, what was amanda's starbuck's drink!?

sally
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

I dunno! *ponders*
                                Jenni

Comment

Working...
                                X