Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spacegirlnz View Post

*dances* I am so excited! (how was work today?) *must not spend money for 2 weeks*

I'm so excited too! I was telling my brother all about it and was like "I'm so gonna have to sell all my DVDs to get there..." He offered to give me all his spare money for the next 2 weeks. So sweet. I said no though.

Now... what to sell...
    Work was great I didn't have a hangover or anything Oh I was 15 minute's late, but that was your cat's fault... she was in my bed and when my alarm went off she jumped up and looked at the alarm clock. Then she very purposely stretched out a paw and swiped the clock off the table. In the resulting fumble, I hit off instead of snooze. Oops...

Hmm... let's find that photo of us downing our Polar Bears... I wonder how many bears they had to kill to get that much?

As for getting to the con... I was considering selling my text books. But I won't get a very good price for them a week before the end of the year... (don't worry, I will never sell that wonderful polsci one). Hmmm...
    Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
      Work was great I didn't have a hangover or anything Oh I was 15 minute's late, but that was your cat's fault... she was in my bed and when my alarm went off she jumped up and looked at the alarm clock. Then she very purposely stretched out a paw and swiped the clock off the table. In the resulting fumble, I hit off instead of snooze. Oops...

Hmm... let's find that photo of us downing our Polar Bears... I wonder how many bears they had to kill to get that much?

As for getting to the con... I was considering selling my text books. But I won't get a very good price for them a week before the end of the year... (don't worry, I will never sell that wonderful polsci one). Hmmm...
      Yay! Thank you! (I'll bring stuff tomorrow for you... and may even attempt to smuggle that cat back here... (on the train (at least for a night)))

I told my brother the most valuable thing I could sell were my DVDs... I don't think I could part with them though.

Oh! I could sell a bed! I could say Amanda Tapping has slept in it. How much do you think I'd get for it?
      sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
      "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
      My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Caps:

Spoiler:
        sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
        "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping

Comment

Caps pt 2:

Spoiler:
          sigpic

Comment

Caps pt 3:

Spoiler:
            sigpic

Comment

Thank you spacegirl! You promised us nice things and you certainly delivered!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
              K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Hi Everyone

Originally posted by scifithinker View Post
                You say that like sounding like a teacher is a bad thing. Believe me, my teacher voice is a thing of wonder which can only be approximated, never imitated, without practice, and my leadership skills rival those of members of Congress.

Go watch this vid. Don't argue; just do it. You'll learn something about weaponless Tappination in the process.

Even a general needs a lesson from time to time.
                LOL, the vid was great

Tappination indeed!

I'm so excited for Tuesday we get SGA! YAY!

Julia(samcarterrules)
                sigpic
                Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Originally posted by Tittamiire View Post

After Gatecon I'm going to start saving for the as-yet-hypothetical-no-one-panic AT4....and Tall Ship Sailing.
                  You and me both......

Caps:

Spoiler:
                  I *loved* her face in that scene.... I almost rolled off my couch laughing....

Awesome Capping job of Tapping
                  sigpic
                  awesome siggie courtesy of jasminaGo

Comment

Caps:

Spoiler:
                    Caps pt 3:

Spoiler:
                    What to put?

Comment

Spacegirlnz and me, drinking our polar bears last night:

I explained on my livejournal that each shot is lovingly prepared from 3 1/2 lightly killed polar bears (3 adults and a cub), which are hung upside down, boiled for 3 weeks and put through a series of complicated steps I vaguely remember from 6th form chem to release the essence of bear. It tastes like Listerine mouth wash and I think that might be why I'm a little obsessed with them.

Remember:

Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Yay! Thank you! (I'll bring stuff tomorrow for you... and may even attempt to smuggle that cat back here... (on the train (at least for a night)))

I told my brother the most valuable thing I could sell were my DVDs... I don't think I could part with them though.

Oh! I could sell a bed! I could say Amanda Tapping has slept in it. How much do you think I'd get for it?
                        good luck finding something to sell! I tend to get multiple jobs and no sleep when I am saving for fun things lol.

SpacegirlsThose caps are fantastic! Now I can't wait to see it...she's pulling some hinky faces there lol....and still looks beautiful!
                        sigpic
                        Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
                        My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                          Spoiler:
                          i really enjoyed this ep!

at the end, when sheppard congratzed sam on her promotion... i'd like to know the how/when/why of this coming about. but still, FULL BIRD!

sally

Spoiler:
                          I think it's pretty safe to bet she got her promotion during one of the movies as they are set before she leaves for Atlantis. I'm glad she's a full bird colonel...I can't think of any other person who deserves it more...in fact I'm quite surprised at the lack of medals she has...and I'm not being biased...I just think that after everything Sam has done for this planet and others, she deserves a whole lot more than she already has!
                          "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Arghghghg! Off topic for this thread, but it kinda ties in at the end...
                            I wasn't going to go to the Auckland Armageddon this year... Joe F is awesome, but I couldn't justify spending so much money to travel half the country and 3 or 4 nights accommodation to see him, especially since I have to go up anyway 2 weeks later for a conference and I can't even afford to go once. Sigh. But with 2 weeks notice, it has been announced that CHRIS JUDGE will be there. CHRIS JUDGE. I'm so there! I will be selling all my stuff on the NZ version of ebay to pay my credit card off this month, I'm thinking.
                            I'm getting me a Judge cuddle! That's how Amanda started her day for 11 years
                            A Judge cuddle!
                            I knew about CJ going to NZ about a week ago...I'm almost tempted to buy a ticket and fly there myself but unfortunately I have to save for Gabit...AT4...we've been begging our people over here to bring Chris over for a con but it's not gonna happen this time...we're hoping for next year...Tom will be coming with me...poor Nik will have to sit that one out!
                            So when is the Auckland Armageddon?? Melbourne's Armageddon is next weekend...we're going to meet Joe and Connor Trineer!!...t'will be awesome...but wish it was Amanda!! Oh well...one day!!
                            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

In 2 weeks, Labour weekend.

Heeee!

The woman at work who I swapped shifts with so I can go... she knows who Chris Judge is. I don't know if that will make the teasing less or worse... she already calls the guy we work with "Mr man who needs a life." So I don't see her holding back on the teasing... but I won't care if I get a Judge cuddle!

It will be cool to see Joe. And Connor, although I met him a few years ago He liked my t-shirt.
                              Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by scifithinker View Post
                                You say that like sounding like a teacher is a bad thing. Believe me, my teacher voice is a thing of wonder which can only be approximated, never imitated, without practice, and my leadership skills rival those of members of Congress.
                                Go watch this vid. Don't argue; just do it. You'll learn something about weaponless Tappination in the process.
                                Even a general needs a lesson from time to time.
                                If you haven't seen this vid folks...then I strongly recommend you do...it's brilliant...thank you scifithinker for linking it to us!!!
                                Caps: <snip>
                                Yay...brilliant...thank you Space!!
                                Spacegirlnz and me, drinking our polar bears last night:
                                http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/7773/18380496qd7.jpg
                                I explained on my livejournal that each shot is lovingly prepared from 3 1/2 lightly killed polar bears (3 adults and a cub), which are hung upside down, boiled for 3 weeks and put through a series of complicated steps I vaguely remember from 6th form chem to release the essence of bear. It tastes like Listerine mouth wash and I think that might be why I'm a little obsessed with them.
                                That's evil Eileen...pure evil...even for a penguin...so...bringing any over next year???

Ok...home from dad's party...all went pretty well...even did some karaoke-ing...which is pretty scary for anyone having to hear me sing...but we had fun...I sang with my brothers...that was bad...dad filmed it...that was worse...and now I can barely talk...but all in all the night was pretty damn good.
                                Anyhoo...off to read...shouldn't have had that last cup of coffee....night all...take care and hug your loved ones..Life's Too Short!!!
                                (((Samanda)))
                                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Working...
                                X