• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by morjana View Post
    Oh, my...

Lookie what I found!

NEW SciFi Channel Sanctuary poster:

Spoiler:

thanks for posting that -- and the TCA pix, fabulous!
    "Many a good hanging prevents a bad marriage," William Shakespeare, Twelfth Night

Comment

Adding my thanks to Parsifal and Morjana!

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
      How good does she looks? Wow.
      I like the slightly softer brown to her hair now. And as always, she looks amazing.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by suse View Post
        Hawaii. Or any (stable) tropical Pacific Island. They never get enough warm planets. She's take someone who likes fishing.

Way much to do. Or laze around on a hammock

suse
        can't believe i said that
        Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
        Thanks for the pics, parsifal!!!

My guess would be enjoying the pure sands and ocean breezes of Hawaii with a certain silver-haired General...

Because they've probably done enough fishing in Minnesota by now...
        I agree with them

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
        morjana, thank you!!

rather airbrushed, but so bloody what!

i've been squeeing a lot lately... might have to go into rehab for squeeitis or something.

sally
        It's ok to squeee, as long as you don't gag or choke.
        sigpic

Comment

Actually, I think the photoshop stuff sort of fits in with what they're aiming for with Sanctuary. In the interview, back in May, Amanda said about how they wanted a "comic book feel" to Sanctuary, and I think the airbrushing on the poster gives it just that.

In terms of the airbrushing, I think Amanda comes off quite well, compared to Emilie. I'm not convinced that angle is entirely flattering and here I was, thinking they'd be touting Ullerup as the hot, young blonde!
          Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by LilFerret View Post
            I ADORE AT. That's common knowledge. I think. But I watch the show for the show. Both of them. Do I miss Jack? You betcha. Do I miss Sam's presence on Atlantis? Sure do! But I will keep watching, because I love the show/franchise itself. And I loved SG-1, even without Jack.
            So glad I'm not the only one who didn't mind watching without Jack. I'll continue to watch SGA only because I was already a fan before Sam came to it...and I still like it.
            I think however, had Amanda not been in SG1 til the end...I don't know if I would have continued following the show. I probably would have but I don't think the show would have had the same appeal to me. I mean, I love seasons 9 and 10...but I can't imagine watching a whole year without here in it. SGA is totally different for me. I guess that's what the RDA fans must have felt.
            BUT...thankfully Amanda and Sam are not disappearing from SG permanently...just yet anyway...it will be a sad day when that happens.
            Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
            a topic pertaining to sam
            It's vacation time.
            Sam has two weeks off. And she's got a good enough job (someone once figured out that SAm, with her haz duty pay and everything makes between 70-100,000 a year, and that was a major's pay) that anything - within reason - is within reach
            So, what would Sam do with two weeks off?
            Deja vu!!! Uhm....we did this not so long ago. Oh well...tis fun none the less!!
            I'm gonna say that she'd spend the two weeks with Jack and catching up with her brother and Cassie and the rest of the gang. I can't imagine her sitting still or just up and leaving and disappearing to a tropical getaway on her own.
            I think a week with Jack in some nice quiet secluded place followed by some time with Mark and the kids and then maybe having Cassie and the rest of SG1 pop over for a bbq and maybe a games night or something.
            Boring??? Well...that's just what I think she'd do.
            Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
            Btw, have you been able to watch the red carpet vid yet, you have to,Amanda looks so amazingly beautiful and funny in it.
            No. Still have some problems getting it to fully load...is not happy!!!!
            Thank you morjana!!! They are great!!! Pity there isn't a video to go with that!! Dang. But wow...they all look awesome!!
            Originally posted by suse View Post
            AT is dressed up and Martin Wood is wearing his trademark shorts.
            suse
            I was thinking the same thing!!
            Amanda looks as gorgeous as ever!!!
            Oh, my...
            Lookie what I found!
            http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...astposterR.jpg
            WooHoo!!! That is fabtabulous!!! Except they do look a little....different!!
            Actually...Emilie and Chris look really really different!
            Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
            It's ok to squeee, as long as you don't gag or choke.
            Too late!!

Off to bed early again tonight...even though work has been much much easier and I've been sleeping a minimum of 8 hours...I'm still awfully pooped! Add to that, I pulled a muscle in my thigh today at work...is sore...but I can still walk so I'm not complaining...much!!
            Night all...take care and have fun!
            (((Samandans)))
            "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Forgot to say 'thank you' for all the kind birthday wishes from here and by PM.
              Had a lovely day on Friday, spent most of Saturday recovering, had more visitors Sunday and I'm off to Wales for the week today.

FF
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox View Post
                Forgot to say 'thank you' for all the kind birthday wishes from here and by PM.
                Had a lovely day on Friday, spent most of Saturday recovering, had more visitors Sunday and I'm off to Wales for the week today.

FF
                Sounds lovely Whilst enjoying the vast quantities of prettiness, perhaps think of me, sitting here wailing over a 10,000 plus word essay of uselessness while I contemplate completing the other one of the same length...or not Seriously, hope you had a great birthday, and excuse me please for having forgotten to wish you well
                sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

Originally posted by silly sally View Post
                  Will they ever quit with the ****ty photoshopping? Just look how good Amanda looks in the TCA pics in comparison!
                  Agreed, to me it doesn't really look like AT any more.
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh, my...

Lookie what I found!

Spoiler:

More photos from TCA:

Spoiler:

Wow! I'm so very impressed! Thank you, Morjana!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by Mousie View Post
                      Agreed, to me it doesn't really look like AT any more.
                      But does she look like Helen?

I agree with TJ, I like the look of the poster, if sort of fits Sanctuary.
                      sigpic

Comment

Well, I know it's Helen because I know it's a Sanctuary ad (if you get what I mean) but no, it really does look like a different person to me. It's too photoshopped.
                        sigpic

Comment

Her hair looks so much better now...you'd never guess it wasn't natural (unlike all her blonde days). Gorgeous! I'm really looking forward to seeing her as Magnus again.

~Friendshipping (among others) the two most awesome women of Stargate.
                          ~My Stargate fanfic can be found on my Livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by MerryK View Post
                            Her hair looks so much better now...you'd never guess it wasn't natural (unlike all her blonde days). Gorgeous! I'm really looking forward to seeing her as Magnus again.
                            I dunno about all of that. I like her as a blonde. The dark hair sortta makes her look washed out.
                            sigpic

Comment

NC

Comment

(Regarding the Sanctuary poster):

Yeah, I think she looks the best of the 4 characters. And as much as I like AT, I think there are times she takes a *terrible* picture. It happens to everyone though. That smile always looks great.

AT is so amazing, how she can *become* a character. I'm sooo looking forward to this.

suse
                                sigpic
                                Mourning Sanctuary.
                                Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Working...
                                X