• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bekah See View Post
    hee hee-- lookie what I found...

LOL brilliant

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
    amanda's 5'9" for those wondering

and teryl is 5'2"...so yes, lots of towering going on, teryl not only had platforms but also, upon occasion, stood on a box to be closer in height to the boys
    Yeah, thats so cute........I'm 5'3" just a bit taller than Teryl, she's not really that short.....everyone else is just tall....
    sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

Originally posted by kir_fect View Post

BTW did anyone notice in Dominion durning the breifing on the ship when Sam gets up she catches her foot on the table and trips?
      Yes I did notice that!! Thought that was adorable lol. Had to rewind it a couple of times. I was like 'did Amanda just trip' *huggles*

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
        No! The hockey stick made it bleed!

Not me...

I'm sorry.
        Hahaha
        sigpic

Comment

amanda's 5'9" for those wondering

and teryl is 5'2"...so yes, lots of towering going on, teryl not only had platforms but also, upon occasion, stood on a box to be closer in height to the boys
          I am also 5'2". *sigh*

Look at the difference!

For size:
          Spoiler:

Last edited by LilFerret; 29 June 2008, 06:27 PM.
          Jenni

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post

Uhh, to be on topic
            PSA Commercial, was linked on another forum (not sure how old it is, she has long blonde hair): A commercial with AT about saving the planet earth.
            My gosh I love those two women. They just make you happy
            sigpic

Comment

[spins around like Wonder Woman and delurks] I dropped out of lurkdoom to add I am hoping some talented Smandan would cap this PSA for us. hint hint wink wink nudge nudge.

Also did Neep every get noodled I so missed that if she did.

Hugs to you all.

BTW did anyone notice in Dominion durning the breifing on the ship when Sam gets up she catches her foot on the table and trips?

[spins back around into lurkdoom]
              My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

[spins around like Wonder Woman and delurks]
                Hahahahahahaah I hope you have the outfit!

Heehee that's hilarious. Will have to watch that now. I live for people tripping. Sounds wrong, but it makes me laugh....only if they don't hurt themselves of course.......
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
                  I already posted everything I remember from the Q&A's at AT3, but my friend edited the file a bit for me and she remembered even more. So, now I posted everything in my LJ. There are 36 questions and answers.

So, the links if someone is interested ... I loved rereading them again .... *sigh*

Part 1 & Part 2
                  Thanks for posting this. I had missed a few of these answers previously.

Hmm..I must check that out. It must not be very noticeable and they figured we wouldn't notice. I'm trying to remember the episode now--but it was one where SG1 is chained up and brought into a room for their usual "kneel before your god" ritual--I I thought I remembered reading that CJ got tangled &tripped on his chain--it wasn't scripted. In a way, those little things add a touch of "realism."

Originally posted by Amanda_Tapping_Fan View Post

Yeah, thats so cute........I'm 5'3" just a bit taller than Teryl, she's not really that short.....everyone else is just tall....
                  Perfect for "doubling" an Asgard--good old Heimdall.

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda_Tapping_Fan View Post
                    LOL brilliant

yep, i'm 'normal' at 5'3" ain't my fault others are abnormally tall
                    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Who you callin abnormal *wacks Sky with her own noodle*
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JanSam View Post

smooches

abbynormals are my favorite people

sigpic

Comment

Yea, I totally agree with you

Originally posted by JanSam View Post

smooches

abbynormals are my favorite people
                          Well not all abbynormals are created equal...some are really tall
                          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Sorry! *says the 5'9" woman* But you know...I do feel abnormal a good deal of the time, even with girl-friends who are 5'10" and 6'0"... Is there a height where you don't feel too tall or to short? Anyone?

~Friendshipping (among others) the two most awesome women of Stargate.
                            ~My Stargate fanfic can be found on my Livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by resurgamlaura View Post
                              As someone who more than dabbles in ancient history, I shall claim that at least at some level of society, greed has been good to an extent as soon as humanity gained enough 'brains' to start forming and settling communities. Only difference is that now it exists at all levels, and its all we seem to care about. So yeah, the reset button is not a specific point in time...its getting rid of us
                              to some level, yeah, it's good.

but when CEO's look for ways to lay people off so they can afford to buy a fifth beach house, or to make sure they get that 23 million dollar bonus, that's when greed goes too far.

When you have new houses being built that are built at the minimum standard - that the builders know won't even last the 30 years it'll take to pay off the mortgage because they gotta maintain that profit margin, greed goes too far.

Why have we not gotten more alternative means of energy going before now? because it wasn't profitable enough before, and that's what counts, profit.

Profit - mindless and careless profit - is the downfall of the society.

I'm not saying everyone needs to live in shacks and stuff like that, i'm just saying that there IS such a thing as enough money and the attitude should change from 'i need to have everything' to 'i have enough, let's share'

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MerryK View Post
                                Sorry! *says the 5'9" woman* But you know...I do feel abnormal a good deal of the time, even with girl-friends who are 5'10" and 6'0"... Is there a height where you don't feel too tall or to short? Anyone?
                                I'd love to have another couple of inches.

at 5'3", clothes don't often fit me right. Capri's often hit me just above the ankles.

I don't need to be tall, per se, I'd just like to be a LITTLE bit taller. A little more in the 'normal' range and out of the 'short' range

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X