Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Birthday Celandine!
    sigpic

"The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-colored flags!" -Amanda Tapping

SG-1 FanFiction
    Sanctuary Fanfiction

Comment

Originally posted by scifithinker View Post
      Happy Birthday
      Celandine

And Many More!
      Yea, what she said
      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
        I agree. I probably haven't met many compared to some fans. But I first went to Shore Leave in 2006 specifically to meet Amanda...and she was wonderful! Corin and Carmen were both there, and got rave reviews from everyone too.

Last year, I got to meet Colin Cunningham, and he was simply a hoot! He insisted on having his picture made with me--and with several others too! And Gary Jones was also very nice, and I had been told he was aloof.

So when I get to Gatecon this summer and get to meet RDA...well, I'm just hoping for an antoa experience. I just hope I don't do this:
        You'll be fine. He's a sweetheart.

Originally posted by Fresh_Horse View Post
        Yes, hon, you are!

If AT was cast as a "pair of legs and a rack for the teenage boy's oogling enjoyment" than I am afraid they would have put her in formfitting BDUs.

It was because they never had their female lead wear a hot outfit they somewhat felled compelled to overdo it with Anise.
        Too bad for them they at the same time threw her at Jack which made the shippers and the slasher equally mad. rofl
        Me thinks TPTB aren't too smart.

"Sometimes...they hear you but they don't listen!"

I watched the Enterprise pilot with a Star Trek fan who's also making money in the business. When it came to the glue rubbing scene with T'pol he went: "Yeah, she was OK until just now. I really hope they don't use her as a ratings booster."
        Except for "that cute little tank top number"
        Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
        William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
        Anon

Comment

Originally posted by resurgamlaura View Post
          My work here is done. Two conversations about boobs in two threads, one case of making someone laugh loads, both within two days? FTW

I think that goes for most people, really. I've found the best way of helping my friends when they were down (and in one case, suffering from maniac depression) was to understand why they were so upset and not try and ignore it, but to make them laugh at the same time. Best kind of nurture there is, hugs and silly jokes
          That's so true; laughter really is the best medicine.
          "Many a good hanging prevents a bad marriage," William Shakespeare, Twelfth Night

Comment

Comment

Well, I'm waaaaaay behind.

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post

Oh, and a bunch of Sanctuary icons, for The Ultimate Sanctuary Icon Challenge.
              I'll post just the Helen ones here. Sanctuary icons are a whole new challenge to make lol, those caps are so dark and it seems like every scene needs different colouring. Pffff.

Very nice icons.

Originally posted by RinggoldGate

RepliCartertje
              Sorry, this was to good not to snurch. Belated greetings from me too. Where have you been?

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
              Hi Samandans

Seeing as we're talking about pictures, I thought I'd make a Sam/Amanda wallpaper

Spoiler:

What do you think?
              Nice. It made me smile, the look on her face on the image second from the right, because of where the hand is from the image on the right.

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
              Hey guys, sorry I haven't been around much, I actually went to the hospital the other day because I had trouble moving my legs and they were numb . I'm thinking "Well, that's not good, that's not good at all" . I'm actually starting to get a little bit more nervous now, I still hope I won't lose any use of my legs, cause I need them to get around . And worse, lately my hands have been shaking; doctors think it could be related to my back injury. Still hoping for the best though. The other day I saw The Incredible Hulk which was awesome!!! Oh and I graduate tomorrow, which is cool. I just hope my legs don't give out while I'm walking up there .
              (((Rocky)))

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
              Hey Everyone,

OT: College interview
              Spoiler:

I had an interview at college today, to do a computing course, its not official yet as I haven't had the acceptance letter, but it looks like I'll be starting college in September!

More OT: My Mum
              Spoiler:

My Mum got home from hospital and rehab, she is doing well at home. She still can't feel her legs but she is able to walk a little and has a wheelchair for going out or to her work. We and her doctors are still hopeful that some of the feeling will return eventually. Thank you all so much for all the prayers and thoughts, they really did help.

((((((((Samandns)))))))))))

Julia(samcarterrules)
              Great news about college! Good to hear your Mom is home, hopefully she continues to improve.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

yes, it's a teal'c and vala friendship fic...but it's cute

http://moonshayde.livejournal.com/339761.html

and a prime example of what some of us would have like to have seen more of in season 9 and 10
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

yeah, and it kinda makes me wish we'd have seen some sam, teal'c and vala adventures

teal'c is a good bridge between the two of them. he 'gets' sam and there's a total trust, but he also sees more to vala than many because he's not intimidated by her flirting, if anything, he's amused by it. so he sees another side of her than many do and, at least to me, i see a depth and 'honesty' with vala and teal'c, because she can't pull things over on him, yet he also doesn't judge her or look down on her

i think it'd be a great trio
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                    well said!

sam's a great character, but amanda's just made of awesome. *fangirl sigh*

sally
                    Absolutely!

Originally posted by Fresh_Horse View Post
                    It was because they never had their female lead wear a hot outfit they somewhat felled compelled to overdo it with Anise.
                    Too bad for them they at the same time threw her at Jack which made the shippers and the slasher equally mad. rofl
                    *feels Anti-Anise hackles rise*

*growls*

*breathes slowly*

http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/i...gle01/2447.jpg[/CENTER]
                    I should write this down, I hope Olivia won't mind me using her Nemo pen. Wow, 10 pages of boobie talk, they talk about my boobs for 10 pages? What are they gonna talk about next, my butt?
                    HAHAHAHAHAH *coughs* Boobies are Beautiful but Butts are Better.

I have never thought of Amanda as 'the leggy blonde' either, but I know my family do, they don't really watch the show and they think I *like* her and have a crush on her, I have told them I don't think of Amanda like that, that she means so much more to me than that, but they don't believe me. All they see is her looks.
                    Well, I fall into the other category, being totally head over heels, but it does go way deeper than looks. If she didn't have a heart as bright as the sun, a sense of humor and wit as sharp as a knife, an honesty about her that astounds even the casual observer, and a love of life in general that radiates from her very being, I wouldn't have cried big heart-wrenching sobs every time I thought about the con when I had to leave. That continued for weeks upon weeks. And I certainly wouldn't be the same person I am today.

I'm not sure WHO I'd be today.
                    Last edited by TameFarrar; 27 June 2008, 10:19 PM.
                    Jenni

Comment

Originally posted by LilFerret View Post
                      Well, I fall into the other category, being totally head over heels, but it does go way deeper than looks. If she didn't have a heart as bright as the sun, a sense of humor and wit as sharp as a knife, an honesty about her that astounds even the casual observer, and a love of life in general that radiates from her very being, I wouldn't have cried big heart-wrenching sobs every time I thought about the con when I had to leave. That continued for weeks upon weeks. And I certainly wouldn't be the same person I am today.

I'm not sure WHO I'd be today.
                      That's so lovely
                      sigpic

Comment

Hey guys I did it, I graduated . Sorry I'm a day late replying, anyway, we waited for like 2 hours in this really hot hallway, and I was just glad to get my diploma, my parents, and grandmother came which was cool. When they called up a girl by the of "Amanda" I thought to myself "There's only one Amanda for me". I was a little nervous but it was over fast. Thanks guys for wishing me luck, and oh, my legs were just fine. Oh, and one girl I know said I looked hot in my tux. Eh Amanda?

*snip*

I should write this down, I hope Olivia won't mind me using her Nemo pen. Wow, 10 pages of boobie talk, they talk about my boobs for 10 pages? What are they gonna talk about next, my butt?
                        Hmm? Okay

Happy birthday Celandine

And God Bless America!!!

America never looked better, even though I'm Canadian, I salute her for being so...fine . This should be the new flag!
                        This may sound silly, but I think that "God Bless America" post is one of my best posts!
                        Last edited by TameFarrar; 27 June 2008, 10:20 PM. Reason: please do not quote pictures

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db View Post
                          Happy Birthday Celandine!!!
                          Originally posted by Amanda_Tapping_Fan View Post
                          Happy Birthday Celandine
                          Originally posted by NearlyCircular View Post

NC

Ditto! Happy Birthday!
                          Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
                          HAPPY BIRTHDAY Celandine
                          Originally posted by jz9 View Post
                          HAPPY BIRTHDAY Celandine!!!
                          Originally posted by ann_sgcfan View Post
                          HAPPY BIRTHDAY Celandine!
                          I hope you are having a great day!

Happy birthday Celandine

And God Bless America!!!

America never looked better, even though I'm Canadian, I salute her for being so...fine . This should be the new flag!
                          Originally posted by antoa View Post
                          And Happy birthday to Cel!! Hope you have a great day!
                          Originally posted by scifithinker View Post
                          Happy Birthday
                          Celandine

And Many More!
                          Originally posted by Bekah See View Post
                          Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                          Yea, what she said
                          Originally posted by Conn8d View Post
                          Thank you everyone for the Birthday greetings! I had such a great day and it all started actually Thursday evening with my friend meeting me after work and us buggering up to Chicago for a night of fun. Friday was a virtual whirlwind. Went out to the movies in the afternoon and in the evening my friends surprised me with a little birthday cake and singing before we headed off to a tavern for some fun karaoke singing (and yummy hot wings I might add) before coming back to Jack's and playing Wii for the rest of the night. It was a great birthday and hence my coming here a bit late to thank you. I actually just got in bout 45 min ago! Gah...perhaps I should try and get a bit of sleep now.

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
                          I already told you once already in LJ, but I had to say it again. Thank you Lies! Everything you make is so very pretty and usually leaves me mind-boggled at your talent. You totally rock hon.

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                          yes, it's a teal'c and vala friendship fic...but it's cute

http://moonshayde.livejournal.com/339761.html

and a prime example of what some of us would have like to have seen more of in season 9 and 10
                          Ahh maybe that sleep will wait. I see some ficcy goodness and I know I usually can't resisit. Thanks for the fic rec Sky.

Comment

Originally posted by antoa View Post
                            Just wanted to say that I am glad I am not crazy for being confused by my friend's view of Amanda. I really do think it was the BDUs - though she does make them look hawt, there is only so much hawtness you can bring to them.
                            LOL, so true.

Originally posted by Fresh_Horse
                            Yes, hon, you are!

If AT was cast as a "pair of legs and a rack for the teenage boy's oogling enjoyment" than I am afraid they would have put her in formfitting BDUs.

Originally posted by rderoch View Post
                            Except for "that cute little tank top number"
                            Right, that was just Carter's reptilian brain cells taking over.

Originally posted by Fresh_Horse
                            Originally posted by LilFerret View Post
                            *feels Anti-Anise hackles rise*

*growls*

*breathes slowly*
                            Oops, I didn't mean to upset you.
                            Here, have some chocolate. *hands chocolate to LilFerret...

...and slowly backs away.*

Comment

I certainly missed a lot of boob talk while I was lurking elsewhere....guh...so much to catch up at some point....

YAY boobs.

I missed this thread
                              sigpic
                              Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
                              My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

NC

Comment

Working...
                                X