No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh, and resurgamlaura, what's with the sausage sig? I don't get it. And every time I see your name, I read it "resgurmerelda". Don't ask me why.
    sigpic

"The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-colored flags!" -Amanda Tapping

SG-1 FanFiction
    Sanctuary Fanfiction

Comment

Heehee I completely cleared the room of about 10 members over in the SJ ship thread so I thought I'd come over and talk to you guys! YAY!
      sigpic

Comment

I just realized that AT is only 3 years younger than my mum...wow...

Note to self: Never tell mum
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post

Oh, and boobie talk...

Spoiler:
          when I lost a tonne of weight at the start of the year, my bra size went from 36DD to 32E. Explain that!

Originally posted by Bekah See View Post
          You're an E???? Holy Crap! I'm lucky to be a C! I'll trade you some height for some boobies!
          Oh, and I used to have a metabolism like that. Until I had kids. And turned 30. *sigh* Just you wait, honey!
          Um, isn't this type of discussion Spazzie's cue to appear?

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
            *smacks rderoch*

Sorry Smackee for taking away your smackage, but she deserved it.
            OW! Thought you were supposed to use the noodle. Not a hockey stick!

Originally posted by Mary-Jane View Post
            Heehee I completely cleared the room of about 10 members over in the SJ ship thread so I thought I'd come over and talk to you guys! YAY!
            Oh, my. What did you do?
            Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
            William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
            Anon

Comment

Ah the togs, togs, togs, undies add was so funny first time i saw it, now its just getting old

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
              Hey Everyone,

Happy Birthday Eve!!

Bekki that's wonderful!

OT: College interview
              Spoiler:

I had an interview at college today, to do a computing course, its not official yet as I haven't had the acceptance letter, but it looks like I'll be starting college in September!

More OT: My Mum
              Spoiler:

My Mum got home from hospital and rehab, she is doing well at home. She still can't feel her legs but she is able to walk a little and has a wheelchair for going out or to her work. We and her doctors are still hopeful that some of the feeling will return eventually. Thank you all so much for all the prayers and thoughts, they really did help.

((((((((Samandns)))))))))))

Julia(samcarterrules)
              Awesome news Julia

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
              Heh, what I eat seems to have no impact on my weight. Except when I forget to eat... ok maybe it does. But I can nom a lot of chocolate before it has any effect. My male coworkers who sit directly around me have started tallying everything I eat at my desk because they reckon I'm constantly nomming with out putting on weught. They swear they would never do that to someone with "weight issues", but I replied "first, thank you for calling me skinny... but that's the perfect way to give someone 'weight issues.'" So now they just say thank you when I share my chocolate like good boys

Oh, and boobie talk...

Spoiler:
              when I lost a tonne of weight at the start of the year, my bra size went from 36DD to 32E. Explain that!

Um... Sam. And Amanda. They rock...
              Spoiler:
              I can expain it. As you go up a size the letter drops, for example if i went up a size to a 12 I'd be a D insteid of a DD when you go down a size the opposite happens so that would be why you went up in cup size

oH yeah Amanda I Love her back on topic......
              sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                I just realized that AT is only 3 years younger than my mum...wow...

Note to self: Never tell mum
                I just realised I'm older than your Mum!!

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                Um, isn't this type of discussion Spazzie's cue to appear?
                No, this is the cue:

BOOBIES!!!

Now back to on topic and talk about Amanda's appearance/weight. Wasn't Amanda training for some long distance running at one stage when she was looking real lean? (like around S7 or S8).

I personally think Amanda looks fantastic now and when I saw pics from Search & Rescue I thought she was looking particularly fine. And I'm absolutely dying to see what Amanda looks like as Helen in the first episode of Sanctuary - I wonder when we can start seeing some publicity photos. Shouldn't Skiffy be putting on a real song and dance about their new show in the month preceeding the premiere??
                -

Comment

you lose weight in your boobs because all boobs are a good part fat. they have a certain amount of breast tissue, the rest is body fat. I lost weight and yeah, my boobs got smaller
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Anyone want some of my weight? I got plenty.

Amanda Tapping rocks and then some. ;D
                    sigpic
                    I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Hey Jckfan .....

Spoiler:
                      Link to mgm site for latest clip on Continuum..... Featuring .....

sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                        you lose weight in your boobs because all boobs are a good part fat. they have a certain amount of breast tissue, the rest is body fat. I lost weight and yeah, my boobs got smaller
                        I think my kids sucked all the fat out of mine. OK, sorry, that was gross.

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                        Hey Jckfan .....

Spoiler:
                        Link to mgm site for latest clip on Continuum..... Featuring .....

*rocks back and forth* not gonna push it not gonna push it not gonna push it.... ah hell, Mandy-- what are you doing to meeeeee???!!!!
                        sigpic

"The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-colored flags!" -Amanda Tapping

SG-1 FanFiction
                        Sanctuary Fanfiction

Comment

Originally posted by Bekah See View Post

*rocks back and forth* not gonna push it not gonna push it not gonna push it.... ah hell, Mandy-- what are you doing to meeeeee???!!!!
                          She's just doing her job....RFA...yep that's our Mandy
                          sigpic

Comment

Takes fingers off of eyes and ceases to hum long enough to ask:

Does anyone know if Amanda is going to San Diego Comic Con to support Sanctuary (and I assume Continuum)?

suse
                            sigpic
                            Mourning Sanctuary.
                            Thanks for the good times!

Comment

there's a new martin gero interview on gateworld.

http://www.gateworld.net/interviews/landmarks.shtml

i like what he had to say here.

spoilers for s5 atlantis -

Spoiler:
                              GW: What's it like writing for Woolsey this year?

MG: I love Woolsey! I'm a big Woolsey fan. I was very vocal in my wanting Carter to come over and I think she was an incredible addition to the show last year. To be very honest we were really, really sad to see her go. It was a hard thing for, I think, both her and us to get our heads around.

We definitely understand. It's tough doing something for 11 years, and I think given the opportunity to do something else, I think we all understand that and wish her nothing but the best. She'll be a presence in the show this year, too. Even in the episodes she's not in, she is referred to.

So that was difficult. When that finally looked like there was not a situation that we could make it work where she'd be in a substantial amount of episodes, there was maybe three seconds of discussion about who to bring in. It was no doubt it was going to be Woolsey. Robert Picardo is not only an exceptional actor but an exceptional person as well.

We like to have fun here on the show. None of us really want this to be a rough time. We want to enjoy coming in to work and we try not to do business with jerks and prima donnas. He's a guy that we knew is not only good but is really affable and easy to work with, and we're very respectful of the work he does. He's very respectful of the work we do. It was just a no-brainer for us.

i especially liked:
                              Spoiler:
                              "She'll be a presence in the show this year, too. Even in the episodes she's not in, she is referred to."

she might not be there, but she's not forgotten.

sally
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by suse View Post
                                Takes fingers off of eyes and ceases to hum long enough to ask:

Does anyone know if Amanda is going to San Diego Comic Con to support Sanctuary (and I assume Continuum)?

suse
                                supposedly she is, suse, but i don't think (at least at this time) is *for sure*.

sally
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X