Um... I do.
      Me too.
      But I don't really like the exposed pictures. Right now I have this one

And before that I had this one
      sigpic

Comment

happy Birthday RepliCartertje

Comment

I just had this conversation with my mum. My sister came out to her, then handed me the phone

I said, "have you seriously never noticed all her Jodie Foster and Sandra Bullock posters?"

"But you have those too. Not to mention all the Amanda Tapping..."

"Gah. Good point. But that's just because I think they're awesome. For her they are just one of the many, many hints she is constantly dropping."

Arggh... so awkward.
          Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by scifithinker View Post
            Never mind. *channels Emily Litella and Gilda Radner*

This is what I was talking about. I'd rather not see all the cleavage. I think it's tacky. Like Sam's dress in "The Road Not Taken." I actually think it would have been prettier if it hadn't been cut halfway down to her navel, even if she does have pretty cleavage.

Then again, I wouldn't have a picture of a well-endowed man in a nuthugger swimsuit on my desktop either.
            Originally posted by Bekah See View Post
            Bwwwwaaaaaahhhhhhhaaaaah
            ahahahahahahahahahaha

*breathes deep*

okay, i'm fine

*snort*

I think it's bedtime
            Originally posted by kir_fect View Post
            OMG! That is the funniest thing I have seen in a long time. I mean not that i have seen it ..........I mean...well in a long time....Yup... I think I just shot myself in the foot.

[whispers] does the wet noodle of doom hurt that bad?
            Originally posted by Amanda_Tapping_Fan View Post
            I think it great

*finally manages to pull herself out of the gutter* ah much better.....Oh crud *thump* SCIFITHINKER!!!!!!!
            But seriously been laughing for 5 minutes strait and still laughing
            My work here is done...
            Last edited by Skydiver; 25 June 2008, 04:22 AM.
            sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
            May we all be so well loved.

Comment

My work here is done...
              *cough*

What New Zealanders are subjected to whenever then turn on the TV during summer.
              Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Good evening all. Just popping in rather late-ish tonight...hubby and I flipped a coin to see who would pick up the girl from dance class...they should be home soon!!!
                Actually it was more like:
                chelle: "Honey, I'm going to get Niki from dancing"
                David: "Nah...that's ok, I'll do it for you"
                chelle: "Ok!!"
                I wasn't gonna argue!!
                Anyhoo...just getting in quick before they get home!!

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                i guess, for me, there's pictures and pictures.
                caps/publicity photos of amanda, sure. The nighty collection or her wrapped in the flag? no.
                at home, i'll use one of hte walls that i've made over the years. at work, all i use are photos that i've taken over the years of scenery or the like. totally G rated and tame stuff
                fandom's at home
                Nighty collection??? Did I miss something???
                I have Helen Magnus as my desk top with the sanctuary in the background. My screen saver is really cool...the oscillating SGC logo!!!
                *dang...they're back already!!*
                Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
                Hey guys, sorry I haven't been around much, I actually went to the hospital the other day because I had trouble moving my legs and they were numb . I'm thinking "Well, that's not good, that's not good at all" . I'm actually starting to get a little bit more nervous now, I still hope I won't lose any use of my legs, cause I need them to get around . And worse, lately my hands have been shaking; doctors think it could be related to my back injury. Still hoping for the best though.
                Oh man!! Gee Rocky...what are you doing to yourself???
                It's not good that you are losing feeling in your limbs honey...you take care and get better real soon!
                (((Rocky)))

This is what I was talking about. I'd rather not see all the cleavage. I think it's tacky. Like Sam's dress in "The Road Not Taken." I actually think it would have been prettier if it hadn't been cut halfway down to her navel, even if she does have pretty cleavage.
                Then again, I wouldn't have a picture of a well-endowed man in a nuthugger swimsuit on my desktop either.
                Nuthugger swimsuit...that's cute!!!
                I loved that dress from TRNT...I didn't think it was cut that low though...but she looked great...I only wish I had cleavage like that!!
                Well that explains a lot Eileen!!!

See...told it was gonna be quick...hubby is back and now I have a quote to do...bummer!!!
                Night all...take care and stay safe...and have fun!!
                (((Samanda)))
                "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

I nearly forgot...

Happy Birthday Eve!!

Hey Schnooky...hope you have an awesome day!
                  I'll be in contact with you very soon!!
                  "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                  Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                  ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Aussies too!!

I was going to reply to scifithinker's post but I feared keeping it PG and an attack of the noodle
                    -

Comment

Originally posted by LilFerret View Post
                      And there is the other thing too...AT wouldn't wear what she isn't comfortable in. And if she's comfortable in something low-cut, I am comfortable admiring it.

The outfit.

yeah. sure.

actually, she said something in the commentary about being nervous wearing that dress. She's made several comments since she had Olivia about how her body has changed, and she thinks she doesn't look as good as she used to. Personally, and I could be biased since I've had kids, I think the way the body changes after children is beautiful. She was gorgeous before, yes, in a model, everybody stare and drool at her kind of way. Now she's curvier, more mature, and still looks awesome.
                      sigpic

"The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-colored flags!" -Amanda Tapping

SG-1 FanFiction
                      Sanctuary Fanfiction

Comment

Originally posted by LilFerret View Post
                        And there is the other thing too...AT wouldn't wear what she isn't comfortable in. And if she's comfortable in something low-cut, I am comfortable admiring it.

The outfit.

Originally posted by Bekah See View Post
                        yeah. sure.

actually, she said something in the commentary about being nervous wearing that dress. She's made several comments since she had Olivia about how her body has changed, and she thinks she doesn't look as good as she used to. Personally, and I could be biased since I've had kids, I think the way the body changes after children is beautiful. She was gorgeous before, yes, in a model, everybody stare and drool at her kind of way. Now she's curvier, more mature, and still looks awesome.
                        What are you guys talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by Mary-Jane View Post
                          hahaha with a spot over here and a spot over there
                          Exactly

*hums* It's a spotty kind of day....

Beautiful, Lies

And Happy Birthday Eve

((((samanda))))
                          sigpic

Comment

Re: all this talk about AT's looks. I think she's always looked great, but I think she looks even better in the last year or so, if that's possible. Also, I notice the AT Thunk thread has really taken off lately. I think Alan's hanging out there. We should get him back here too.

Rocky--Happy graduation! Take care of yourself and make sure the docs stay on top of things with you. Don't be shy about making a fuss if necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
                              What are you guys talking about?
                              The dress Sam wore in Season 10's The Road Not Taken. It was rather, uh, yeah. It looked great on her! I couldn't pull it off!
                              sigpic

"The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-colored flags!" -Amanda Tapping

SG-1 FanFiction
                              Sanctuary Fanfiction

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                                Re: all this talk about AT's looks. I think she's always looked great, but I think she looks even better in the last year or so, if that's possible. Also, I notice the AT Thunk thread has really taken off lately. I think Alan's hanging out there. We should get him back here too.

Rocky--Happy graduation! Take care of yourself and make sure the docs stay on top of things with you. Don't be shy about making a fuss if necessary.

And there's an AT thunk thread?? I so didn't know. I knew about the RDA thunk thread though

Rocky, you know this dress (I think):

It always cracks me up how that guy in the pic is looking at her
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X