Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LilFerret View Post
    My licking only leads people to the gutter... so I shall stop.

Although, really, I AM a ferret...and the only one I can see so far who should belicking at all...

But I digress...

*giggle*
    All this talk of tongues and licking is making my mouth dry....Do ferrets have sandpaper tongues?

PS. Amanda rocks my world!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Edb View Post
      What's happenin' you ask? Chaos, utter chasos! People laughing, people licking and smacking, falling into the gutter being pushed into the gutter. Cookies, cookies everywhere. Cookies to lure unsuspecting newbies to THE DARK SIDE! Strange dogs eating people cookies and tossing out doggie cookies to the newbies. Be afraid, be very afraid!!!!!!!!!!
      I'm scared....but what a weird and wonderful land. Has a kind of Alice in Wonderland feel about it. I am all for it!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mary-Jane View Post
        All this talk of tongues and licking is making my mouth dry....Do ferrets have sandpaper tongues?
        I do not know! *is curious*

Spoiler for size...
        Spoiler:
        Jenni

Comment

Originally posted by Fresh_Horse
          So far I have positive matches for Exodus, Enemies, The Other Guys and Full Circle.
          Window of Opportunity also has them wear desert camo but I haven't been able to match it to the costume items I have.
          Can you guys think of any other episodes where SG 1 wore desert camo, even if it was just for one scene?
          Thanks for your help!

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
          Check Sight Unseen from season 6. They did come back from a desert planet at the beginning I think. Also, Fifth Race. Sam and Teal'c went off world, the DHD wouldn't work and they were in danger because it was so hot. Must have been in desert fatigues then (unless they were in the Canadian Army )
          Why is that? Because the Canadian Army only has green/wood camo?

Alright, I'll check Sight Unseen and Fifth Race.

The Tomb was a positive match for both jacket and pants.
          They used a different set of fatigues in Fire and Water and Serpent's Song.

Still, kind of cool to see how many times AT wore the same set.
          It's funny, the pants have a tag attached to it saying "Carter (old pants)".

If they did not wear any desert camo in season 7 - 10, how is it they are "old pants"? Could it be they meant "old" as opposed to the "new" ones she is wearing in Continuum?

Originally posted by parsifal View Post
          "Absolute Power"
          Ah, great, another one. Thanks!

Originally posted by jz9 View Post
          Ripple Effects? Not the real SG1 team though.
          Hm, right, Ripple effect, not SG1 but AT. Now that you've mentioned it, I think there were several different Sams in fatigues. I'll check and see if
          indeed it is a new set or the "old" one.

What's happenin' you ask? Chaos, utter chasos! People laughing, people licking and smacking, falling into the gutter being pushed into the gutter. Cookies, cookies everywhere. Cookies to lure unsuspecting newbies to THE DARK SIDE! Strange dogs eating people cookies and tossing out doggie cookies to the newbies. Be afraid, be very afraid!!!!!!!!!!
          *carefully places costume items out of range of cookie crumbs and chocolate*

Sorry for interrupting. Please continue with the regular madness.

*goes off to find Jan and Mandy to inquire about best place to get hazmat suits*

Comment

Spoiler for size...
            Spoiler:
            http://www.boomspeed.com/lilferret/ATFurlings.jpg
            I only just finished watching 200 and was in fits of laughter over the furlings. I still giggle hysterically when I watch that episode
            sigpic

Comment

Drags ladder to edge of gutter. What are all you people doing down there? Do you need a way to get out of the gutter? Attempts to place ladder carefully down into the gutter and avoid many bodies laughing and licking when all of a sudden.............is pulled down into the gutter by..............who IS that??? OH NO!!! IT'S...............HHHEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!
              Sorry could resist

Originally posted by ~Sarah~ View Post
              What if you're a light brown that dyes her hair blond...

I think I've had more fun as a blonde but that's because it suits my skincolor better...
              hmmmm......yeah alright i guess that counts

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
              hey guys!!!!

what's happenin' with the lovely Samandas these days?
              Well were having lots of fun down here in the gutter *waves from below*

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
              Just have to say AT is beyond awesome. Such a generous, caring and gracious lady.
              Oh she so is
              sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

Spoiler for size...
                Spoiler:
                I'm the one on the right
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                  I'm the one on the right
                  The one on the left is cuter. That's me BAH!
                  sigpic

Comment

Spoiler for size...
                    Spoiler:
                    aww so cute!
                    200 cracked me up!
                    Spoiler:
                    uh though that is not how I imagined the Furlings...

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post

their rank would be a barrier. I think sam and siler are co-workers. I think they work together on projects and they respect each other. but she'd rarely eat with him in the commissary, much less socialize with him unless it's a 'the whole sgc has a party' type of thing
                      The one thing that I do have to say about they way that they get away with the friendships and all that jazz is that they work together how long in a place where no one in the real world really knows what's truely taking place...
                      They go through traumatic experiences together, and they're not allowed to share that with anyone outside of their jobs... In that sense I think they get away with the whole image of being more like a family... plus they have had leaders of the facility that are real people, their personalities haven't been that harsh....
                      sigpic
                      awesome siggie courtesy of jasminaGo

Comment

Originally posted by Conn8d View Post
                        aww so cute!
                        200 cracked me up!
                        Spoiler:
                        uh though that is not how I imagined the Furlings...
                        Hahaha no, it's even better!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mary-Jane View Post
                          I only just finished watching 200 and was in fits of laughter over the furlings. I still giggle hysterically when I watch that episode
                          The Furlings always reminded me of the Ewok's from Star Wars. You know, same overly cute face and furry body...yeah.

I love watching 200 just for the Jack scenes (or lack of..hehe). For example, the scene with Sam in the shower and how she parts the curtain and says, "Sir, are you there?" *pause* and you then hear Jack's voice a few seconds later, "Noope." The resigned look on Sam's face is hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Celandine View Post
                            The Furlings always reminded me of the Ewok's from Star Wars. You know, same overly cute face and furry body...yeah.

I love watching 200 just for the Jack scenes (or lack of..hehe). For example, the scene with Sam in the shower and how she parts the curtain and says, "Sir, are you there?" *pause* and you then hear Jack's voice a few seconds later, "Noope." The resigned look on Sam's face is hilarious.
                            Hahah definitely hilarious! heehee

Yeah the ewok likeness is great! Return of the Jedi was my favourite movie purely for the ewoks.

Hahah my favourite scene is the puppet scene. I think I actually had to hit the pause button when I watched it for the first time cause I couldn't breathe. Walter is the best! He is such a dumb geek in that scene. Love when he says "I feel so stupid" hee hee cute!
                            sigpic

Comment

Ooh ahaha speaking of Amanda...duh...I love when she says "No" to Marty when he asks her to repeat the technobabble. I love how she says it
                              sigpic

Comment

Yes I love that "Say that again" "No" so good. And the shower scene too great stuff
                                sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

Working...
                                X