Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post
    Random (Alkyhole fueled) post of the day:

What sort of drunk would Sam be? A silly drunk, a violent drunk, a melancholy drunk, a slightly dirrrrrrty drunk....?

Would she ever have "one too many" or would she always restrain herself?
    I agree with the majority. I think she would get silly and giggly, especially listening to Jack and Daniel bicker. We know they had some "team nights". I'm sure there were times where they each got a bit drunk (except Teal'c of course). Sometimes it sneaks up on you and hits you harder then you expect. I don't think they would plan on getting drunk. But I think the relaxed atmosphere, and their comfort with each other, would lead to some occasional late night gabbing and imbibing.

I'd also like to share a pic I found that I had never seen before.
    Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
    William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
    Anon

Comment

i just finished reading this fic that someone (prob sky) recced:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4174334/...ins_in_the_End

Spoiler:
      THIS is how i envisioned sam on atlantis!!! this was just a wonderful and wonderfully written story. i want sam on atlantis!!

why couldn't this have been an ep...

sally
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Story about Sam getting drunk: "Girls Night In"

http://community.livejournal.com/gate_women/?skip=30

I tried to address the Jolinar issue. I hadn't read this in a while, so thought I'd post it. Please remember this is the only fic I've ever written, so it isn't up to the standards of some of the writers on the thread.

Go Sam

Comment

Hehe, my sister filmed me...

(warning... a said a bad word...)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0XEpHUjGcI

I finally realised who Murry was and sent my sister a link to a picture of Caldwell (his double, I swear). She said "OMG yes! WTF?"

When I informed her that he was also in Grey's Anatomy with a fish in his penis and X-files naked with Amanda Tapping, she said "did Amanda give him the fish? Trollop."

Dude...
          Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Some cute pics of Sam

AOT

Spoiler:

Much credit to Replicatertje and Ann Sgc_Fan for their lovely sigs

Comment

Originally posted by Sg Gato View Post
              Some cute pics of Sam

AOT

Spoiler:

great pix! Waves hi!
              "Many a good hanging prevents a bad marriage," William Shakespeare, Twelfth Night

Comment

Hi!!!! *enthusiastically waves back"

Much credit to Replicatertje and Ann Sgc_Fan for their lovely sigs

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                  Hehe, my sister filmed me...

(warning... a said a bad word...)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0XEpHUjGcI

I finally realised who Murry was and sent my sister a link to a picture of Caldwell (his double, I swear). She said "OMG yes! WTF?"

When I informed her that he was also in Grey's Anatomy with a fish in his penis and X-files naked with Amanda Tapping, she said "did Amanda give him the fish? Trollop."

Dude...
                  I like your sister. A partner in Amanda-Trollop-Baiting
                  Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

I like your sister. A partner in Amanda-Trollop-Baiting
                    Ok, she didn't actually say trollop. I paraphrased for the sake of decency
                    Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                      Ok, she didn't actually say trollop. I paraphrased for the sake of decency
                      Oh, so sad *sigh* I'll go back to my swamp and wallow in trollopy loneliness.
                      Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Oh, so sad *sigh* I'll go back to my swamp and wallow in trollopy loneliness.
                        Would you rather I quoted her exactly and share the awful things she says about Amanda to bait me? It's like when my mum would wait for a really intense moment of Bad Girls and say something like "that Simone actress has huge ears."

My reaction was all she was after.

Sigh.
                        Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

So am watching Stargate and happened along one of my favorite scenes. So I figured I would ask, what is your favorite Sam Carter line/scene? Sorry if this was done before, but over 4300 pages is a LOT to go through.

Mine is from Space Race:
                          Sam: “I know that this could be dangerous, but this our job right? This is what we signed up to do. We take risks in the hopes of achieving new levels of technology. If, and I stress IF, participating in this race happens to be a little bit… I don’t know… “
                          Daniel: “…Fun.”
                          Sam: “What’s a girl to do?”

Another interaction from that episode I enjoy is:

Jack: "That's not our language"
                          Sam: "It's mine, sir."

So what about the rest of you?
                          No pessimist ever discovered the secret of the stars or sailed to an uncharted land or opened a new heaven to the human spirit.

-Helen Keller

Comment

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
                            I made these earlier enjoy:

Oooooo! Pretty! I like them all! I didn't even recognize Teyla in that last one!

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                            This is such a fun question! I'm going to be completely unoriginal and go with the masses. I think she'd be a silly drunk. A cheeky drunk too!!! She'd laugh really really loudly at things.

I want to hear Sam laugh really loud! *stamps foot*
                            Here's a YouTube vid about Amanda commenting on her laugh. She's not roaring with it, but it's pretty funny. It's been recently posted, but here it is for you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBxEvr1nqYA

I don't think Sam would allow herself to get rip roaring drunk. I think she'd loosen up a bit, but I think she'd be too worried about slipping with Jack (before S9, of course), or saying something stupid. Maybe if it was just her and Daniel, but I can't really see that as their kind of thing. They'd probably spend all night talking about something cerebral.
                            sigpic

"The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-colored flags!" -Amanda Tapping

SG-1 FanFiction
                            Sanctuary Fanfiction

Comment

Some people are waiting for a Sam sig from me ... I think I'm in a photoshop mood tonight, so hopefully I can get back to you by the end of the weekend.
                              If anyone else wants one (Sam / Amanda only), feel free to PM me and I'll put you on my to do list You have to be in no rush though
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
                                I made these earlier enjoy:

They're great, love the bright colors, very cheerful
                                Great job!!!!

edit: Just noticed I reached 1100 posts *woohoo*

Comment

Working...
                                X