Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kir_fect View Post
    [delurk] I have noticed in my travels through this thread that there are a lot animals loose and I am just wondering who cleans up after them. I know sky keeps them all in line but who scoops the...
    Oh, I think we have another sucker lackey for the job

SUSE!!!! Clean up on aisle 5
    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
      Oh, I think we have another sucker lackey for the job

SUSE!!!! Clean up on aisle 5
      <<<Barges into the thread and hands Mandy a mop and a plunger... so she can agitate...>>>

suse
      sigpic
      Mourning Sanctuary.
      Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
        well, i looked at the fic link but it wouldn't come up, so there must be some problems with that community.

i do have another one though
        http://beanpot.livejournal.com/64484.html

a cute sam and jack friendshippy fic
        Hmm..link worked for me this morning. Done and read already.

Thanks for the other fic rec though. Can't seem to have enough.

ot stuff...
        Spoiler:
        I hate to ask this and it always seems I come here requesting it, but I could really use some positive vibes sent my way. Been quite a year for bad news and even though I'm still not out of the woods free and clear with some other stuff I'm muddling through, I got dumped on once again today by something completely different. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by becky_preen View Post
          I think you are talking about the tribute VID which people were asked to sumit ideas for clips, whereas mandy was thinking about the project hugs thing Sky arranged which was the personal stuff.
          Project hugs ( Sky's) has gone to Amanda nad as far as I know will not be "published" anywhere, however the tribute vid has a slot booked at AT3. After that I guess it will appear somewhere. I will ask the girls at the weekend.

Hugs
          Becks
          Thank you Becky...with regard to the letters...I'm so glad I was able to participate and finally worked out what to write.
          As for the video...I hope that it gets released somewhere but I'd like to know if the clip and message I sent in was received and used...that would just be so cool...I hadn't heard anything as to whether or not they'll use my thingy...wish I was going to be at AT3 so I can see...dang!
          Originally posted by kir_fect View Post
          [delurk] I have noticed in my travels through this thread that there are a lot animals loose and I am just wondering who cleans up after them. I know sky keeps them all in line but who scoops the...
          Thanks Sky for sending our messages along!
          and this is for tracy!
          WOOHOO!!!
          Kir pitches her clothes off and runs naked through the thread and out the door.
          [whisper] I was the only in the Samanda thread at the time [/whisper]
          [/delurk]
          Animals??? What animals???
          ...I can't believe you streaked in here when you thought you were all alone...hehe...you surprise me kir_fect!!
          Originally posted by Celandine View Post
          ot stuff...
          Spoiler:
          I hate to ask this and it always seems I come here requesting it, but I could really use some positive vibes sent my way. Been quite a year for bad news and even though I'm still not out of the woods free and clear with some other stuff I'm muddling through, I got dumped on once again today by something completely different. Thanks.
          (((Celandine)))....sending you all my best wishes and good luck vibes through to you....hope things get better soon.

And on that note...once again I have been pushed onto the lappy so I don't play as much when on the lappy...it's more trouble than it's worth!
          Night night all, take care and have fun!!
          (((Samanda)))
          "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

HI EVERYONE!(WAVES)

OT:Tommorow is going to nervis day for me i have a job interview i'm a little scared but i'm thinking positive i hope i've prepared right for it if i get to nervis i'll just think about Amanda,Sanctuary, Atlantis & Sg-1

sigpic
            (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
              HI EVERYONE!(WAVES)

OT:Tommorow is going to nervis day for me i have a job interview i'm a little scared but i'm thinking positive i hope i've prepared right for it if i get to nervis i'll just think about Amanda,Sanctuary, Atlantis & Sg-1

Ooooh, go hard!

Oh, if they ask you "what do you consider the greatest achievement you have accomplished in your life so far?" and haven't even thought about the answer... improvising:

"That my nieces and nephews love me. *pause* Because everything else in my life is a work in progress. That, I have now."

If the interviewers are anything like the ones at my company, they will just sit there with a big goofy grin on their face, because that's so not what they were expecting.
              Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
                HI EVERYONE!(WAVES)

Good luck! Good luck! wow them

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                Ooooh, go hard!

Oh, if they ask you "what do you consider the greatest achievement you have accomplished in your life so far?" and haven't even thought about the answer... improvising:

"That my nieces and nephews love me. *pause* Because everything else in my life is a work in progress. That, I have now."

If the interviewers are anything like the ones at my company, they will just sit there with a big goofy grin on their face, because that's so not what they were expecting.
                Neep...I don't think you are ever what anyone was expecting

What would Sam's greatest achievement out of a lifetime of great achievements be? *ponders*
                sigpic
                Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
                My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

Wohoo. I'm here to show off with my new sig made by starlover1990. She rocks!

I'm gonna miss Sam/Amanda so much. *sigh*
                  Last edited by Egle01; 28 February 2008, 05:08 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Hey everyone,

Originally posted by Celandine View Post

ot stuff...
                    Spoiler:
                    (((((((Celandine))))))))) Sending positive vibes your way hon.

Did anyone in the UK read their Sky magazine this month? It says their showing the AoT movie on Easter Monday, can they do that when it won't even be released in the UK yet? I thought it was supposed to be DVD release only? Unless I've read the magazine wrong or something.

Julia(samcarterrules)
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

oyyy I'm watching the curse and I loove Sams Indian although I can't tell what model and year it is ( sad for somone who has lived around motorbikes their life)

Anyone know?
                      Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                      Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Sam had a 1940? vintage Indian motorcycle...not 100% sure of the year though...it's either the 40's or 50's...I think!

Just a quick fic rec...this was one I was looking for when we were discussing a particular topic a few days ago...you'll see what I mean...enjoy!!

A Personal Favor: by jamdragonrider
                        http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1936558/1/A_Personal_Favor
                        "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                        Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                        ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db View Post
                          Sam had a 1940? vintage Indian motorcycle...not 100% sure of the year though...it's either the 40's or 50's...I think!

Just a quick fic rec...this was one I was looking for when we were discussing a particular topic a few days ago...you'll see what I mean...enjoy!!

You forgot the warning for this fic

Warning: Beverages may be spit at your computer from uncontrollable laugher
                          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db View Post

I've read "A personal favor". And I have to say I love it. Man are so uncomfortable with woman's hygiene products it's beyond funny. Although I loved their choises, especially Teal'c's.

I recommend this fic
                            http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3142598/1/A_Sure_Thing by Partly
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tittamiire View Post
                              What would Sam's greatest achievement out of a lifetime of great achievements be? *ponders*
                              Well I think Sam would think of the bonds with her team.
                              In career terms, Sam's saved the world so many times, I don't know if I could narrow it down. Maybe her figuring out the Gate in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                                I'm doing a little Convention Research Project. So please respond

Are you going to:
                                AT3 And /or gatecon (not the creation con in april, gatecon in august)
                                Charmed / weekend pass or VIP vs Gatepass
                                Team Penguins or Polar Bears
                                Peanut butter or chocolate

for me

AT3
                                Charmed
                                still don't get the polar bears/penguines
                                definitely chocolate
                                Been away so I'm late to the party:

AT3 (as I've said elsewhere, also known as EH-T1)
                                Charmed
                                Penguin (but not the Emperor kind as I can see other possible ships)
                                chocolate

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Working...
                                X