Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HI !

I found out today Danielle Steels , REMEMBERANCE was on and i missed it DO'H! i had a class on today and i couldnt miss it i'm hopeing they'll show it again so i can watch it .

OT: i've been feeling a little unwell this week i think i have a cold my eye's are watery and i keep sneezing and i have a bit of a fever .

AMANDA ROCK'S SO MUCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    sigpic
    (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post
      Thanks for the good vibes, everyone. I got the job, so I'm now a permanent teacher in Dunstable.... whooooot! I start after Easter, so not far away!

There were about 23 applicants for a maximum of four teaching posts! Amazing!
      well done, I'm thrilled for you!
      "Many a good hanging prevents a bad marriage," William Shakespeare, Twelfth Night

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
        HI !
        OT: i've been feeling a little unwell this week i think i have a cold my eye's are watery and i keep sneezing and i have a bit of a fever .
        you're not the only one!! Been sick all week... Still going to school though, I've just been really tired and my head is killing me..

I'm watching 'the kindred' right now, I love the amount of Sam in this episode, wasn't expecting that. I've never been a huge Teyla fan, but this story is actually pretty interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
          that reminds me of a question that was asked at avalon. they asked amanda 'what is one thing about jack o'neill that only she knows' (as in sam of course) and she replied 'that he's afraid of mililpedes and squeals like a girl'
          And uhm...how does Sam know this??? What happened that precipitated that answer?? Coz I don't recall any episode where Jack said anything about being afraid of millipedes...although I would have loved to hear him scream like a girl...was there a story behind this??
          Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
          While we're on songs, somehow this old Bill Withers song popped into my head today and I thought of Amanda:
          Ain't no sunshine when she's gone.
          It's not warm when she's away.
          Ain't no sunshine when she's gone
          And she's always gone too long anytime she goes away.
          Oh super...another song that I'll associate with Amanda and or Stargate!!
          Thanks for the good vibes, everyone. I got the job, so I'm now a permanent teacher in Dunstable.... whooooot! I start after Easter, so not far away!
          WooHoo!!!
          Congratulations Tracy!!!

How are you feeling today?? I knew those good vibes would get there quicker than Canada Post!!!
          Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
          Well maybe we could all say our favourite Amanda moments....or something like that
          Julia(samcarterrules)
          We could all suggest our favourite Sam moment and then put it to a vote...something like that...maybe...and then she'd win an award for that scene...just thinking!!
          HI !
          I found out today Danielle Steels , REMEMBERANCE was on and i missed it DO'H! i had a class on today and i couldnt miss it i'm hopeing they'll show it again so i can watch it
          You must have pay tv coz it wasn't on free to air tv down here...darn it!!

A quick catch up as I'm on the lappy and it's driving me insane.
          Night all, take care and have fun!!
          (((Samanda)))
          "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

And uhm...how does Sam know this??? What happened that precipitated that answer?? Coz I don't recall any episode where Jack said anything about being afraid of millipedes...although I would have loved to hear him scream like a girl...was there a story behind this??
            just something amanda made up, i'm sure.

but it does tend to trigger a plot bunny, doesn't it???

That coudl be our next little project, anyone that wants to, write a little ficlet with sam finding out that jack is afraid of milipedes and squeals like a girl
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

That coudl be our next little project, anyone that wants to, write a little ficlet with sam finding out that jack is afraid of milipedes and squeals like a girl
              And the next plot bunny will be that Sam is actually a man -da!

Comment

Oh man!! I so want to do this...but I have no talent in writing...is very tempted to take up your challenge Sky...let me think about it...I should leave the fic writing up to you and the other amazing fic writers who frequent these parts!!
                "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Yay! Congrats Tracy! The way you carry on here, there wasn't any doubt that you would get the job. Obviously the woman who approached you thought the same thing.

Originally posted by hisg1fans View Post
                  Off-topic video, but well worth watching if you haven't seen it. I thought you all might be interested. Maybe not so OT as I could see AT giving a similar inspirational lecture.

Very interesting vid. When I started watching it I was like, "Oh no, not another one of these..." but it wasn't bad at all. My dad has lupus and sooo needs to watch this. Thanks for sharing it!

hey look, it's a fic
                  http://community.livejournal.com/sg1...hon/17238.html

and sorry Jan
                  Thanks Sky! You always find some good ones for us so I have high hopes for this one as well.

HI !

I found out today Danielle Steels , REMEMBERANCE was on and i missed it DO'H! i had a class on today and i couldnt miss it i'm hopeing they'll show it again so i can watch it .

AMANDA ROCK'S SO MUCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  awe..hope you feel better! Personally I know being sick stinks and I try to avoid it as much as possible.

hehe..I'm game. Gotta work today, but I'll give it some thought and hopefully I'll have something to put down when I get home!

Comment

hey look, it's a fic
                    http://community.livejournal.com/sg1...hon/17238.html

and sorry Jan
                    Link isn't working for me.
                    sigpic

Comment

congrats tracy jane. well done.

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Congrats Tracy. Does anyone know when that tribute for Amanda will be shown? I sent something and I would love to see the completed product.
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to lil ferrett for the picture

Comment

Originally posted by KatG View Post
                          Link isn't working for me.
                          i'll have to check it out tonight. can't go to LJ at work
                          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by atfan View Post
                            Congrats Tracy. Does anyone know when that tribute for Amanda will be shown? I sent something and I would love to see the completed product.
                            Um...I thought it was for Amanda's eyes only, I know I used my real name, thinking it wouldn't be shown in public.
                            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                              Um...I thought it was for Amanda's eyes only, I know I used my real name, thinking it wouldn't be shown in public.
                              Hmm I know it was going to be shown to her but I thought it was going to be a movie type thing so I thought it would be posted somehow I may be mistaken I would love to see the completed thing the Janet one was available.

Fic help needed does anyone know what actual year Sam would have entered the Academyand is the age 18 or 17? Thanks for the help in advance.
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to lil ferrett for the picture

Comment

Originally posted by atfan View Post
                                Hmm I know it was going to be shown to her but I thought it was going to be a movie type thing so I thought it would be posted somehow I may be mistaken I would love to see the completed thing the Janet one was available.

Fic help needed does anyone know what actual year Sam would have entered the Academyand is the age 18 or 17? Thanks for the help in advance.
                                Ooops, I maybe thinking of something else

I was thinking of the letters we e-mailed to Sky for Amanda.
                                sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Working...
                                X