Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
    Hi Everyone,
    EDIT: Thanks chelle how's things? ((((((chelle))))))
    Julia(samcarterrules)
    Hey Julia!!
    Life is never dull around us DeBoer's...dad is doing ok having just finished his first week of radiation...now onto the second week...kids are keeping me insane as usual...car broke down but is on the mend...hubby is my rock...weather is hot...it was a balmy 37C today with temps going down to 23C overnight...summer is trying to get in early this year!!...work is still there so nothing new to report I guess...how's about you???
    Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post
    Thanks for the rec, Sky. Made me smile.
    OMG!! She returns!!! Yay!! Good to see you back Tracy!!!
    Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
    I love this shot...so sweet and innocent looking!!! Yay!!
    (((Eileen and Emma)))...good luck with the doctors!!
    Originally posted by majorsal View Post
    'the seer' spoilers
    Spoiler:
    out of all the eps we've seen of sam in s4 so far, i felt sam was the most *sam* in 'the seer'. i think her nerves and reservations are dwindling enough that the comfortable and in charge sam is coming out.
    thoughts?

sally
    I have been very fortunate to have been able to watch the Seer tonight when I got home from work...with thanks to a good friend who totally spoils us!!!! I have to say that I really enjoyed the Seer...I kinda felt for Sam...
    Spoiler:
    all that responsibility...the thought that she could hold so much power in the galaxy...which is kinda cool too..but the pressure...and I loved how Shep backed her up totally...and I think Woolsey kinda likes Sam...even if he's just another bureaucrat!!...but it really showed Sam's strength of character in this ep...and a lot of support from the team...I loved the Wraith...hehe...I think he's cool...that was Sam's first meeting with a Wraith was it not???...I think she handled herself perfectly...not like that chicken Woolsey...even hubby laughed when he said "Ladies first"...anyhoo...I thought it was a brilliant episode!!!

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle View Post
    Just dropping a line to say
    Spoiler:
    I loved Sam in The Seer. She just totally rocked. Loved it.
    Me too!!!
    "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
    Hug Your Loved Ones!!
    ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

HI EVERYONE

I have orderd STUCK through paypal after it's gone through and everything i'm canceling my account to be safe as i'v used my saving's oh and i saw THE SEER it was awsome
      Spoiler:
      i love the look sam gave woolsey and how she told him off

Wollsey got Tappinated hehehehe
      Last edited by Skydiver; 19 November 2007, 03:29 AM.
      sigpic
      (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Hi Everyone,

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
        Fine, don't swoon over a 4-year-old Neep

I will swoon over 'manda too.

I'm going into see my Wellington doctor on Wednesday. I had to pay $54 to see the team medical one on Thursday because it was an emergency visit, they aren't my primary health organisation anymore and I don't a a community services card (I don't need one with the free uni doctors). Sigh.

Heh, sorry for the off topic everyone!

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/4861/201028lo9.jpg
        http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/135/201026qn7.jpg

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/7016/201025ir5.jpg

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/5...f086tm9nx6.jpg

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/4...f404ep1oh9.jpg

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/5...2661sf0xw9.jpg

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/6...us2x413yu0.jpg

The eyes, the eyes!
        Neep I'll swoon over 'manda with you too lovely 'Samming' also And good luck at the docs as well

EDIT: I'm not bad chelle I'll PM you

Julia(samcarterrules)
        sigpic
        Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
          Yes he did!!! Hahaha!!!
          Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
          Hi Everyone,
          Neep I'll swoon over 'manda with you too lovely 'Samming' also And good luck at the docs as well
          EDIT: I'm not bad chelle I'll PM you
          Julia(samcarterrules)
          Okley dokely...gotta go to bed soon...the heat sometimes tends to make one tired...and thirsty...I need water!!!

Night night all...take care, be safe and have fun!!!

(((Samanda)))
          "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post

lol, I still feel like someone should've hit him, I know I would have!
            Give him to the wraith as a christmas present
            (LOVED the seer btw)

Comment

hey guys, just a reminder, please send in you ficathon fics. the e-mail is on the LJ, if you need it, pm me and i'll send it to you. I'll jsut be offline a chunk of today so that's why i won't answer

i can't wait to read them all. We've already had a half dozen o so handed in and they're all good

and folks, if you can't get your fic done, please let me know that too. I want to post a statud report if i can't post the fic
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

NC

Comment

Originally posted by resurgamlaura View Post
                  Considering that 'Singularity' is more of an emotional-driven ep (with a side of action) as opposed to full on sci-fi or just general SG-1 weirdness, we can only guess what the reaction would be to something like the gilled plastic-wrapped aliens in 'Spirits', or the vat of symbiotes being eaten in 'Summit', or Teal'c's 'hair' in the 'Gamekeeper'...

...now that's kinda scary

Btw, Celandine- best wishes for the week ahead
                  I agree that the latter half of Singularity is 'emotional-driven' but when my friend Bridget happened to peek over my shoulder sg-1 were just coming across the bodies in the field. You have to admit that on quick glance, those images are a bit grotesque for someone who generally stays away from anything that hints at the scary or weird.

heh...Teal'c's hair in the Gamekeeper is nothing compared to the blond goatee he wore for a few eps. Now that was scary!

Originally posted by NearlyCircular View Post

NC
                  ooh ditto on that annsgcfan! Hope you have an awesome day today!

Comment

NC
                    Happy Birthday from me too! Hope you have a great day!
                    sigpic
                    Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
                    My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                      hey guys, just a reminder, please send in you ficathon fics. the e-mail is on the LJ, if you need it, pm me and i'll send it to you. I'll jsut be offline a chunk of today so that's why i won't answer

i can't wait to read them all. We've already had a half dozen o so handed in and they're all good

and folks, if you can't get your fic done, please let me know that too. I want to post a statud report if i can't post the fic
                      Thanks for the reminder, still haven't send mine in though it has been done for over a week, i just still haven't found a title, what is a bit annoying I'll try to come up with one soonish Very soonish...like in...err today

NC
                      HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANN!!!

Comment

NC
                        Happy Birthday Ann!

Julia(samcarterrules)
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

NC
                          HAPPY BIRTYDAY ANN!

and just for your birthday....

Spoiler:
                          I got my Stuck DVD

Oh yea, I guess I should get you something too
                          Spoiler:

ENJOY!!!!
                          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Happy Birthday Ann!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LaCroix View Post
                              Happy Birthday Ann!!!
                              From me too!

Comment

Originally posted by Celandine View Post
                                I agree that the latter half of Singularity is 'emotional-driven' but when my friend Bridget happened to peek over my shoulder sg-1 were just coming across the bodies in the field. You have to admit that on quick glance, those images are a bit grotesque for someone who generally stays away from anything that hints at the scary or weird.

heh...Teal'c's hair in the Gamekeeper is nothing compared to the blond goatee he wore for a few eps. Now that was scary!

ooh ditto on that annsgcfan! Hope you have an awesome day today!
                                Ah, I see. Maybe I'm just used to people having that reaction to the most minor things in what I view/listen to/read

I love the caterpillar. I giggled like mad when I first saw it, even though my friend had 'warned' me in advance
                                sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

Working...
                                X