No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you guys want to e-mail lindsay, just use the e-mail for the paypal payment. it works as an e-mail too.

And i have an idea....how do you guys feel about a christmas card shower?

What that is....you send me your snail mail addy. I add it to a list, then, at the end of the signing up period - let's say end of november - i gather up all those addresses and send ALL of them to everyone that signed up. you then send everyone on the list a christmas card.

so, if 20 people sign up, each of y ou will get a list with 20 addresses on it to send cards to.

Now, the cards don't have to be fancy, you can send those 20 for $5 cards, ti's not the card that counts, but the sentiment inside

Do you guys want to participate? If so, let me know and then please E-MAIL me your snail mail address. It's a bit of a pain to collect it from Pm's, however if you are having issues with e-mail i can do it via pm's

we can have a little 'round the world' virtual christmas party
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

NC

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal View Post
        For all Samanda shippers ... here's a little contribution for Thanksgiving ...

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3898410/1/Stuffed

Read, enjoy, review! Now I can go buy my own turkey and prepare for the holiday.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO EVERYONE!

PS, I've included a great new idea for a dessert recipe in my story! It may become all the rave.
        awe cool! I've only read chapter 1 so far, but I'm definitely looking forward to the rest. Thanks for the little Thanksgiving treat!

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
        you guys want to e-mail lindsay, just use the e-mail for the paypal payment. it works as an e-mail too.

What that is....you send me your snail mail addy. I add it to a list, then, at the end of the signing up period - let's say end of november - i gather up all those addresses and send ALL of them to everyone that signed up. you then send everyone on the list a christmas card.

so, if 20 people sign up, each of y ou will get a list with 20 addresses on it to send cards to.

Now, the cards don't have to be fancy, you can send those 20 for $5 cards, ti's not the card that counts, but the sentiment inside

Do you guys want to participate? If so, let me know and then please E-MAIL me your snail mail address. It's a bit of a pain to collect it from Pm's, however if you are having issues with e-mail i can do it via pm's

I'm in! Sounds like lots of fun! *nods* Email coming your way Sky.

Originally posted by NearlyCircular View Post

NC
        Happy Birthday Mowgli! Hope your spoilt to the max and waited on hand and foot today! Enjoy it!

Originally posted by chelle db View Post
        I have to say that Stuck is one of the most, if not THE most thought provoking movie I've ever seen...I couldn't believe how stuck on Stuck I was last night...so much so that I told hubby that he just has to watch it with me...I knew I was going to love Amanda's role but JR Bourne and Fred Henderson were just brilliant!! I'm still amazed by it...it really had me reflecting on myself and thinking about my own thoughts and beliefs...thinking about my family...my parents...my life...at one point I almost cried coz it just hit home so hard...and then there was a certain scene that had me LMAO coz it kinda reminded me of something else...I really really want to email Lindsay to thank him and tell him how much I love his movie...so...how do I do that??? I don't know if I still have his email addy!!...if I get stuck...pardon the pun...can someone help me??
        heh...I got you beat. One of the four stories told at the end had me in tears as it definitely hit close to home. The movie was that good.

Comment

Happy Birthday!!!

Hope you have a great day

Comment

one thing about our virtual christmas party, please give me your GW name and your real name, just so that folks know who they're sending a card to

teh addresses wont' go ANYWHERE beyond the participants in the party

sigpic

Comment

Ooh I love this mailed you already Loved sending cards and of course getting them from all over the world is even more fun

Nice idea sky

Comment

For all Samanda shippers ... here's a little contribution for Thanksgiving ...

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3898410/1/Stuffed

Read, enjoy, review! Now I can go buy my own turkey and prepare for the holiday.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO EVERYONE!

PS, I've included a great new idea for a dessert recipe in my story! It may become all the rave.
                Ooh thanks for that *toddles off to read*

Count me in! sounds great!

NC
                Ditto from me too! I hope you have a great day!
                sigpic
                Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
                My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

a nice sam/teal'c fic rec
                  http://community.livejournal.com/sg_...24.html#cutid1

spoilers for unending

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                    thanks, jenny!

but man, having one of those 'wow, amanda's sooo pretty!' moments. the tapping attractive gene must be of olympic size in their gene pool.

sally
                    I agree. She's gorgeous

Comment

NC
                      Happy Birthday from me too

Great idea sky mail's on its way

Julia(samcarterrules)
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Originally posted by PengYn View Post
                        It's called LainieDaySH
                        Ah, thank you, I have it

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                          thanks, jenny!

but man, having one of those 'wow, amanda's sooo pretty!' moments. the tapping attractive gene must be of olympic size in their gene pool.

sally
                          Wouldn't you love to see what her twin brother looks like?!

Comment

Wouldn't you love to see what her twin brother looks like?!
                            Absolutely! Apparently, he was with Amanda at the first con in Chicago, but we didn't find that out until after it was all over. No idea if he ever surfaced or if he hung out in the room.
                            Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
                            William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
                            Anon

Comment

Fly-by-post

Wow its quiet in here, just came in to say goodnight to everyone. I'm off to bed now hoping to find my copy of Stuck in my mail tomorrow (fingers crossed ) I can't wait to see it

I love to see what Amanda's brother looks like too, was there not a pic of them both as babies in Asenchen(sp?) or something?

Night folks, have fun

(((((((Samanda's)))))))

Julia(samcarterrules)
                              Last edited by samcarterrules; 21 November 2007, 02:46 PM. Reason: added stuff
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Originally posted by rderoch View Post
                                Absolutely! Apparently, he was with Amanda at the first con in Chicago, but we didn't find that out until after it was all over. No idea if he ever surfaced or if he hung out in the room.
                                Now that must have been a weird experience....hanging out while thousands of people came to see your sister speak!...

*blink* I'd be torn between agreeing with them that my sibling was cool and laughing my ass of cos well...they're my sibling.
                                sigpic
                                Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
                                My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

Working...
                                X