Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
    i've seen midway pics and your description of teal'c's hair isn't quiet accurate
    Indeed.
    Spoiler:
    Braids, not dreads. But Jason did shave the dreads off. I am curious to see a picture. He's scheduled to appear at a con in Birmingham in a few weeks, so pictures should surface then.

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
      There's a hint of cleavage. Check the picture below:

Spoiler:
      Ooohhhhhh, I just can't resist showing you some REAL cleavage. It's an icon I just made yesterday. And yes it's AT

Spoiler:
      it's a normal pic from her, I just kinda focused on the boobs

Mmmm, I made 20 more Sam/AT boobie / cleavage icons. But I don't think I should post them here
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by antoa315 View Post
        Indeed.
        Spoiler:
        Braids, not dreads. But Jason did shave the dreads off. I am curious to see a picture. He's scheduled to appear at a con in Birmingham in a few weeks, so pictures should surface then.
        Spoiler:
        I think I'm glad. In a way, I thought the dreds were cool. Nice looking. But...a man should have hair you can run your fingers through.

Comment

i've always had fun with this one
          Attached Files
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

i've always had fun with this one
            OK,

Why is it that my post count always goes up whenever we start talking about boobies in this thread? *sigh*

Comment

a TRADITIONAL american thanksgiving is

turkey
              dressing
              mashed potatoes and gravy
              yams/sweet potatoes
              veggies - corn, green beans or whatever
              cranberries

pumpkin pie for dessert

but you can do anything literally. deep fried turkeys are quite the rage, smoked turkeys, ham and the associated side dishes.
              Hidden for sort of OT-ness.
              Spoiler:
              Talk of Thanksgiving always reminds me of when Becky was in America for a year of her University course. I was at work and the girl on the switchboard called across the office that I had a call and it was Becky. (Instant panic - she's phoning me at work - a definate no-no - what's wrong?) I now had all eyes in the office on me waiting for my reaction to whatever Becky wanted.
              "Hi Mum."
              "What's wrong?"
              "Wrong? Oh nothing's wrong - how do you cook a turkey?"

She had bought all the makings, as she had seen me do for Christmas meals many times, but realised that she didn't know how to proceed once she had the stuff home.

There followed a detailed conversation on the ins and outs of turkey preparation from thawing through to carving and distribution of the results. (My workmates were, by now, smirking happily and my Office Manager had this "Wait 'til you're done" look on her face.)

Happily, the meal was a great success and the Brit earned some important brownie points with homesick Americans. I survived the wrath of the OM and the pool on how much my phone bill would be for the first quarter of her residence in Toledo OH was cancelled because nobody came close!

Happy days!

Kay aka Mumsey
              Who always wondered what pumpkin pie tastes like. After all - pumpkin is a vegetable isn't it?
              For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by antoa315 View Post
                OK,

What a cute cat!

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

pumpkin pie actually...cinnamony. it has a brownish/orngish color, and pumpkin is - usually - smooth textured, so it's kinda like a custard pie - little thicker - and you taste the cinnamon and other spices.

sweet potato pie is the same way

the best thing about it is taht it's best cool so that the filling is set up and you smother it in cool whip

sigpic

Comment

pumpkin pie actually...cinnamony. it has a brownish/orngish color, and pumpkin is - usually - smooth textured, so it's kinda like a custard pie - little thicker - and you taste the cinnamon and other spices.

sweet potato pie is the same way

the best thing about it is taht it's best cool so that the filling is set up and you smother it in cool whip
                    Pumpkin pie is da bomb! I know folks say that sweet potato tastes the same, but they're wrong! Wrong I tell you! Pumpkin pie is not nearly as sweet. Well not until you put on the cool whip.
                    sigpic
                    I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

right now you can get pumpkin everything from coffee to ice cream....and really don't care for any of them

i eat pumpkin pie at dinner more to be polite than anything

sigpic

Comment

right now you can get pumpkin everything from coffee to ice cream....and really don't care for any of them

i eat pumpkin pie at dinner more to be polite than anything

True that. I do like the ice cream though. I love pumpkin pie for brekkie the day after Thanksgiving. I usually only eat pumpking pie around Thanksgiving and Christmas and no other time during the year. I'm weird like that.

*thinks Sky is far more polite than I am. I wouldn't eat anything I didn't like at dinner, period.
                        sigpic
                        I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

better to eat something you're not too fond of, than to deal with the guilt trips

*sniff, sniff, i worked on those pies for 3 hours*

sigpic

Comment

I actually hated pumpkin pie when I was a kid - always opted for the apple or cherry pie at Thanksgiving dinner. Then something just clicked and I fraking love it!

Either my taste buds have changed or my grandma's pumpkin pie wasn't that good... I think it's the former since my sister uses the same recipe and I love it.

And of course it's never complete without the cool whip!

Damn. Now I want some pumpkin pie!

Or a pumpkin scone... or pumpkin muffin... or a pumpkin cupcake...

Comment

Hi all.

I was wondering if I might go OT for a moment. On Wikipedia I've started a page for the Amanda Tapping film The Void and I was wondering if anyone was maybe interested in contributing to it?

You'll find the page here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Void_%28film%29

If anyone can see anything I may have missed or even gotten wrong I hope you'll add details or correct any mistakes I might have made.

Thanks everyone.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                              K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Grrrrrrrrrrr! My PC is being a pain in the Mich'ta(sp?) it wouldn't let me online.... but back now yay!

a TRADITIONAL american thanksgiving is

turkey
                                dressing
                                mashed potatoes and gravy
                                yams/sweet potatoes
                                veggies - corn, green beans or whatever
                                cranberries

pumpkin pie for dessert

but you can do anything literally. deep fried turkeys are quite the rage, smoked turkeys, ham and the associated side dishes.
                                Mmmmm! Sounds nice, apart from turkey cause I'm a vegetarian
                                And I think if SG1 were able to get together for Thanksgiving, I think they would go visit Gen. Hammond and his Granddaughters
                                Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post
                                Hidden for sort of OT-ness.
                                Spoiler:
                                Talk of Thanksgiving always reminds me of when Becky was in America for a year of her University course. I was at work and the girl on the switchboard called across the office that I had a call and it was Becky. (Instant panic - she's phoning me at work - a definate no-no - what's wrong?) I now had all eyes in the office on me waiting for my reaction to whatever Becky wanted.
                                "Hi Mum."
                                "What's wrong?"
                                "Wrong? Oh nothing's wrong - how do you cook a turkey?"

She had bought all the makings, as she had seen me do for Christmas meals many times, but realised that she didn't know how to proceed once she had the stuff home.

There followed a detailed conversation on the ins and outs of turkey preparation from thawing through to carving and distribution of the results. (My workmates were, by now, smirking happily and my Office Manager had this "Wait 'til you're done" look on her face.)

Happily, the meal was a great success and the Brit earned some important brownie points with homesick Americans. I survived the wrath of the OM and the pool on how much my phone bill would be for the first quarter of her residence in Toledo OH was cancelled because nobody came close!

Happy days!

Kay aka Mumsey
                                Who always wondered what pumpkin pie tastes like. After all - pumpkin is a vegetable isn't it?
                                LOL, that would be me too, I'd have absolutely no idea what to do

((((Mumsey and Becky))))

Julia(samcarterrules)
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Working...
                                X