Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
    Heh, yeah I thought I included that. *prods brain* You there?
    Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
      Heh, yeah I thought I included that. *prods brain* You there?
      Shhhhhhhh! It's sleeping
      -

Comment

Shhhhhhhh! It's sleeping
        It does enjoy that. It looks so sweet and innocent when it's asleep

*ETA*

On a comedy board of mine, my name is a verb now! To "Neep" or to "pull a Neep" means to "start a thread about someone that only three people know or give a **** about."

*takes a bow*

I wear that badge proudly, knowing that the three people who also love Amanda love her enough for all of them.
        Last edited by NZNeep; 17 September 2007, 09:10 PM.
        Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

If I am very grateful for these clips, but think they should be twice or 3x longer, does that still make me (more of) a Demandan?

Poor DH... I wonder how many takes that took.

Comment

Originally posted by Celandine View Post
            <snips for length>
            Finished up my first day of orientation training today. Was so completely boring...but it was good and necessary I guess. Training was never meant to be fun, informative yes, but never fun. My problem is that I always have to be moving, whether it's my mind or my body. Keeping myself sitting down with 85 others staring at a *mind-numbing* Company manual full of benefits,rules, blah, blah, blah all day long about killed me. lol

Gee, I have one more day of this tomorrow before they switch us to systems training for two days. Hope I don't go completely insane before the week is out.

Anyway, off for a late dinner with the gf. Night all!
            As my momma always said..."Think of the money!" training does bite though.

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
            Sam rocks!!!!!

And if it wasn't for Sam, i wouldn't be here
            Woo woo Sam does rock and Congrats on 20,000 Sky!! Wheeee....very impressive.

Originally posted by RinggoldGate
            Video Break: O.k., can you guess what t.v. show this music is the theme. Answer in spoilers below.

Sam Janet Stargate SG1

Spoiler:
            Cagney & Lacey

A review by RepliCarterRJE:
            ROFL, this is hilarious and they really would make a great Cagney & Lacey

Love it
            Hahaha...I have seen and enjoyed that video before but had no idea what show it was....now I know

A comment from Joe's blog:

"It’s nice to see that Amanda has seemingly conquered her fear of heights - at least for the duration of this episode. Maybe I CAN get her wrestle that alligator in the finale."

Way to go Amanda!

And a pic... http://bp0.blogger.com/_bu0vVgPPyEs/...h/DSC00861.JPG

Yes! I read that and smiled, I guess dangling from a height is a good cure for it...lol, the human body and mind can only panic for so long!

*looks for alligator hopefully* hehehe

It does enjoy that. It looks so sweet and innocent when it's asleep

*ETA*

On a comedy board of mine, my name is a verb now! To "Neep" or to "pull a Neep" means to "start a thread about someone that only three people know or give a **** about."

*takes a bow*

I wear that badge proudly, knowing that the three people who also love Amanda love her enough for all of them.
            Lol...well done...at least you can come here where we all love Amanda *g*

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz View Post
            If I am very grateful for these clips, but think they should be twice or 3x longer, does that still make me (more of) a Demandan?

Yes that does make you a Demandan though I also think longer would be cooler...he's probably not allowed to make them longer or something.
            sigpic
            Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
            My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

Sam rocks!!!!!

Me neither.... well actually I would... because of the conversation with people Lol... actually because of AT... alright you caught me... I'd be here regardless... I love you guys

I may have had a few cocktails this evening... but that has nothing to do with how much fun I have here...
              sigpic
              awesome siggie courtesy of jasminaGo

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                ooh, that was a good video. i like the melancholiness of it. and the song! (i have the 'tears for fears' version, but i like this one better... who does it?)

sally
                The singer is Michael Andrews.

I like his version.
                Words have tremendous power. The right words spoken by the right people at the right times can lift up communities, transform lives, mend relationships, break hearts—even topple empires.
                Quint Studer

Comment

Hehe.

The eeeeveeeel director in me would have FUN with many, many takes on that one - just to play.

And you know I'd make Siler say: "Staff and supplies are on sublevel sixteen, SIR!"

Hewlett seems fun to tease and AT and Jewel are making the most of it.
                  Words have tremendous power. The right words spoken by the right people at the right times can lift up communities, transform lives, mend relationships, break hearts—even topple empires.
                  Quint Studer

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
                    I made some Weir and Carter sigs for supporting Atlantis. You can use them, but I would love if you credit me

Wow, they are very cool, i really gotta get back into making banners etc... the one in my sig was the last one i made... how lazy! I'll get back to it eventually, but love yours very good!

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                    love the artwork you people do. My "artistic" ability stopped at the stick figure stage.
                    Heehee, i think most peoples do... i can do stick figures too and they're probably more realistic! Heehee!

Originally posted by antoa315 View Post
                    I am going to jump on the support bandwagon with my own sig banner. Please give credit if you use it. Thanks!
                    Cool, very nice!

Originally posted by Celandine View Post
                    Great drawings! They're full of fun and life which is exactly what my first impression of you was. I can't help but come away with a smile after seeing these. Thanks for sharing them with us!
                    Heehee! Seems i give off a godo impression then! I'm glad i made you smile, it's my aim in life! And no problem, there's probably some more around here somewhere but, i dunno where But thanks, glad you liked them and they made you smile!

Sam rocks!!!!!
                    I don't think any of us would be! If it wasn't for Sam... i wouldn't be the person i am today either!! Oh and congratulations on the post count!

And also... Happy Birthday ReaganX! may as well join in with everyone else! Hope you had/have/having a GREAT day!

Comment

Video Break:

Hi everyone here at Sam's a great character thread. I love looking for stargate fan videos and I found this Sam one some of you might enjoy. Sad but pretty cool.

Mad World
                      Big fan of that song. The GoW commercial was the best video game commercial of all time. It was genius to use that song to sell that game.

I am not sure the song really fits for Carter though. She seems more of the "hopeful" type not the type where she finds dreams of her dying the best shes ever had. But hey its still a Classic Stargate video with a great song so Kudos to the person who made it.
                      Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Gulp. I made such a dork of myself when I met Kathy Reichs tonight... My sister and I were talking to her and discussing a possible Bones movie starring Jodie Foster (how hot would that be?) and she said that although the idea of a movie has been kicked around they can't do it while the show is on, but "TV shows don't usually last more than 7 seasons."

I piped up straight away with "Stargate did!" Ug. For more details and for why I don't feel quite so bad about dorking out, click here.
                        Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Video Break:

Hi everyone here at Sam's a great character thread. I love looking for stargate fan videos and I found this Sam one some of you might enjoy. Sad but pretty cool.

Mad World
                          I love vids! Thanks for the link

Glad so many of you have liked the Sam video find. Thanks for all the green, that was sweet. I ususally hang out the the DV thread and we have just finished a month of episode reviews and are about to start a month of Fan Multimedia works. The first week is videos and we start tommorrow night at 12 midnight eastern time. As I look for my favorite Daniel and Vala Videos and I run across a really good Sam video I'll bring it on over here for everyone to see. Someone PM me if you every have a video day or week over here. I love Videos. After videos we are doing a week of fanfic. Nice to meet new people.. Thanks, Susan
                          Originally posted by Deejay435 View Post
                          Oh, that's a good idea. I like that.

We should think about doing a video week. That would be scrumptious.

Also-

Happy Birthday Regan!!!
                          I'm with DJ, anyone else interested in a vid week? Though I'm not sure how many vids we can get, my extensive list of links at YouTube has been decimated as lots have been yanked by various PTB.

Video Break: O.k., can you guess what t.v. show this music is the theme. Answer in spoilers below.

Sam Janet Stargate SG1

Spoiler:
                          Cagney & Lacey

Love it
                          I love that one and it still survives on my list!!

Video Break:

Nobody's Home
                          Originally posted by AGateFan View Post
                          Big fan of that song. The GoW commercial was the best video game commercial of all time. It was genius to use that song to sell that game.

I am not sure the song really fits for Carter though. She seems more of the "hopeful" type not the type where she finds dreams of her dying the best shes ever had. But hey its still a Classic Stargate video with a great song so Kudos to the person who made it.
                          I'm with you. Whilst I really do like the vid (actually both the above vids) it doesn't really, in my view, fit Sam. However, great clips.

I'm very grateful too but they are awful short

Gulp. I made such a dork of myself when I met Kathy Reichs tonight... My sister and I were talking to her and discussing a possible Bones movie starring Jodie Foster (how hot would that be?) and she said that although the idea of a movie has been kicked around they can't do it while the show is on, but "TV shows don't usually last more than 7 seasons."

I piped up straight away with "Stargate did!" Ug. For more details and for why I don't feel quite so bad about dorking out, click here.
                          Neep can always be counted on to bring Stargate or AT up in a convo!! YAY!

And cool, you got to talk to Kathy Reichs!
                          -

Comment

Sam Janet Stargate SG1

Spoiler:
                            Cagney & Lacey

Love it
                            Video Break:

Nobody's Home
                            I really like watching videos. So these ones are great! Thanks for the link.

Comment

Neep can always be counted on to bring Stargate or AT up in a convo!! YAY!

And cool, you got to talk to Kathy Reichs!
                              Heh. I was like Walter- "I feel so stupid."

But hey, Kathy was awesome
                              Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Video Break:

Nobody's Home
                                Ooh! I shall watch later...I think youtube videos at work would be a step too far...

A Bones movie with Jodie Foster in would be really hot and cool!

Hehehe...my colleague has just walked past my desk and seen a resplendent Gateworld and commented 'oh thats that show with the thingy wotsit (while making a circle in the air with her finger) and the blonde woman'. made me chuckle and Sam really does stick in peoples minds.
                                sigpic
                                Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
                                My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

Working...
                                X