No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just wanted to mention, for those of you who have been having problems... we are currently testing a new skin over at the sanctuary forums. For those of you who have been having trouble with the white on black, this means you now have the option of changing it to a more user friendly colour scheme. To do this, either scroll to the bottom of the page, to the drop down menu and select "sanctuary light" instead of "sanctuary dark". Or alternatively, to make this a permanent selection, go to user control panel, to the edit options and then it's the last option on the list.

Hope this solves a few problems for those of you that are Sanctuary fans!
    Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by LaCroix View Post
      And they are Rotoni also, which will leave ridges in the skin.
      i like rotini because they're pleasantly twisted.....like me
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cascade View Post
        Tonight I just watched/listened to the "Death Knell" commentary with Amanda and Peter DeLuise. That's only the second Amanda commentary I've listened to so far (the other was for "Avenger 2.0"), and it was so funny! She and Peter were hilarious together. The "Avenger 2,0" commentary with Martin Wood was great fun too. Amanda's great to listen to, as well as watch! I love the funny accents she does.

In the midst of watching episodes (I'm making my way through S7 just now), I've been going back and watching commentaries inbetween...is there any Amanda commentaries in S5? I forgot to check when I was borrowing my friend's DVDs. And S6 for that matter? I'll have to re-borrow those seasons from my friend if there is any. I didn't notice any in S1-S4 either, but I was going through them so fast I might of missed them!
        i think amanda did Ascension

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
          Well I'm highly disturbed, just like my avatar.

Comment

i think amanda did Ascension
            Cool, thanks.
            "I have read of a place where humans do battle in a ring of Jello..."

Comment

Well I'm highly disturbed, just like my avatar.
              Ahem....ok since you brought it up and there is someone else curious about it(cough..Ann..cough) besides me.....what does you avatar stand for???
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JanSam View Post
                Ahem....ok since you brought it up and there is someone else curious about it(cough..Ann..cough) besides me.....what does you avatar stand for???

Unlike your username that is who you go by on the fourm, your avatar (pic. to the left of your username) denotes your personality, style. Basically, to me, it states who you are or who you aspire to be or what you like.

I went with a home town (Chicago) bands name because of their style, songs,
                and I liked the cover of the album (Believe).

I hope this helps. Or better yet makes sense.

Comment

Unlike your username that is who you go by on the fourm, your avatar (pic. to the left of your username) denotes your personality, style. Basically, to me, it states who you are or who you aspire to be or what you like.

Thank you for answering LaCroix, now Jan will stop asking us
                  sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Yes, yes many thanks for your troubles oh Disturbed one...sorry out of green.

off to beat Mandy....
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                      Thank you for answering LaCroix, now Jan will stop asking us

Hey, I could have used a Nickleback cover.

Comment

snorts

yeah, that's what she ALWAYS says
                        I am, until someone asks or tells me to bite them. Then I ask how hard. ::halo::
                        sigpic
                        I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by scifithinker View Post
                          You just keep telling yourself that, sweetie.

*pats Sunny*

Personally I think it's Sky she should be afraid of exposing her friend to. You know, soggy noodles and all that.

What's the matter? Your brain hurting too much to come up with any good insults?

Eh, I was threatened with wet noodles all my life, they don't scare me.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JanSam View Post
                            Yes, yes many thanks for your troubles oh Disturbed one...sorry out of green.

off to beat Mandy....

No problem.

Let Sky do it. She has the rotoni noodle.

Comment

see, i ask where...then, depending on thier reply, tell them how much it'll cost them

sigpic

Comment

You're pleasant? Who knew?

Oh yeah, AMANDA TAPPING ROCKS THE CASBAH!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X