• Time
  • Show
Clear All

count me in on the list of folks that want to see stuck
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1 View Post
      I seem to recall someone mentioning this video clip a few weeks back and after stumbling acrossed it again tonight I thought I'd post it. I have to say that this is exactly the reason I feel in love with the actors on the show. For years, I had adored the chararacters, but it was only after I had a chance to see these behind the scene clips that I became so wrapped up in the actors as well.

It's a real shame that there has been such a large amount of animosity amongst their fan base over the years, because they are so wonderful together.

The Three Amigos

Some of you may have already seen this on Youtube, but I'd thought I'd post it for those who haven't yet. As much as I enjoyed seeing all the photos again, seeing Amanda and Chris so sad is quite unsettling.

Farewell SG-1

And for those of you who wanted to see Stuck, I came across this video tonight.
      I wonder if this is our own Famantha? Hmm....
      Not an addict
      ooh thanks for the links! The "Not an addict" flick looks fascinating! Another layer of Amanda's unending talent exposed once again. *sighs happily*

I'm on the hunt...well sort of. Went to the Stargate con in Chicago yesterday and saw a short 13 min film called "Breakdown" from Crazy8s fim event that featured AT. Was soooo hilarious and cheesy. It had an $800 budget and 8 days to film it...7 of which were just used for casting hehe If you can understand the crazyness of filming in one day plus the money they had to work with then you know this film was such fun!

Comment

These are the commentaries I can remember off the top of my head.
        I can't remember anything for Season 6 or before Season 5, but that doesn't mean there isn't anything. I'm sure someone else will add to the list if they remember. Hopefully my memory hasn't failed me...

Season 5
        Ascension
        Red Sky

Season 7
        Avenger 2.0
        Evolution Pt. 2
        Death Knell
        Resurrection
        Lost City

Season 8
        Covenant

Season 9
        Camelot

Season 10
        A line in the Sand
        The Road Not Taken
        Unending
        Thank you!
        "I have read of a place where humans do battle in a ring of Jello..."

Comment

I seem to recall someone mentioning this video clip a few weeks back and after stumbling acrossed it again tonight I thought I'd post it. I have to say that this is exactly the reason I feel in love with the actors on the show. For years, I had adored the chararacters, but it was only after I had a chance to see these behind the scene clips that I became so wrapped up in the actors as well.

It's a real shame that there has been such a large amount of animosity amongst their fan base over the years, because they are so wonderful together.

The Three Amigos

Some of you may have already seen this on Youtube, but I'd thought I'd post it for those who haven't yet. As much as I enjoyed seeing all the photos again, seeing Amanda and Chris so sad is quite unsettling.

Farewell SG-1

Not an addict
          She also put up a lot of caps.

I hope if they never do a DVD it will at least comes to itunes.

Comment

Thought you all might be interested...

Today (atleast at the moment) on MSN one of their Entertainment features is "The Hardest Women on Television" and our favorite soldier/scientist Samantha Carter made the list! She didn't receive a full description like the characters of Starbuck or Jane, from "Painkiller Jane", but it's still exciting to see her there.

The Entertainment features section can be found on the left-hand side of MSN.com, just scroll down a little.

Comment

Originally posted by debskec View Post
              Thought you all might be interested...

Today (atleast at the moment) on MSN one of their Entertainment features is "The Hardest Women on Television" and our favorite soldier/scientist Samantha Carter made the list! She didn't receive a full description like the characters of Starbuck or Jane, from "Painkiller Jane", but it's still exciting to see her there.

The Entertainment features section can be found on the left-hand side of MSN.com, just scroll down a little.
              thank you for this info, and for everyone who is looking for it, you can find it here: http://tv.msn.com/tv/hardwomen?GT1=7703

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                Me too. It would be so cool to see AT in this role.

Comment

Hey everyone,

The Three Amigos

Farewell SG-1

Not an addict
                  Thanks the links, some great vids! Makes me miss SG1 both the characters and the actors (((())))
                  Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                  Yeah add me to the "wanna see Stuck list" too, it looks amazing!

Julia(samcarterrules)
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

The Three Amigos

Farewell SG-1

Not an addict

Thanks for the links. Enjoyed them all and more.

Comment

Happy Birthday Suzotchka.

Comment

Originally posted by LaCroix View Post

Happy Birthday Suz and to all my fellow Virgoans out there whom I am bound to forget!! May your special day be filled with happiness and joy and your upcoming year be a prosperous one!!

Comment

Yea that Stuck video looks awesome, Amanda seems to be running the gamut of emotions in there...just wish it was available for everyone!
                          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Happy Birthday Suz and to anyone else I've forgotten recently.
                            Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Happy Birthday from me too!

Julia(samcarterrules)
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

ditto! Hope you have/had a great day!
                                sigpic
                                Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
                                My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

Working...
                                X