Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
    From Joe's Blog (spoiler tags just in case)
    Spoiler:
    Promogirl writes: “Did Amanda Tapping have to lobby you guys to let her keep the longer hair?”

Answer: She did come in at the beginning of the season and make the pitch for longer hair. Paul and I reserved judgment until we could see what the hair department had in mind. She’ll be mixing it up - lots of pig tails and beehive dos.

*can't wait for all those who hate the Vala hairdos to read that!

tbh, I prefer the shorter hairstyles on Sam. It's hotter imo

Comment

slightly OT

but george and ruby's latest travels are up

http://witwigh.sesaworuban.net/
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark View Post
        tbh, I prefer the shorter hairstyles on Sam. It's hotter imo
        yeah, she looks really good with short hair. she's got that pixie face (in a good way) that lets her get away with it. a lot of women (me included) need longer hair cuz our faces just need a little extra help. hers is beautiful without the frame of longer locks.

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle View Post
          Some new pics up at JM's blog you might wanna see.
          Good to see they got rid of those awful bangs on Shanks.

AT's hair looks gorgeous. I wonder who does her extensions because you can't tell she even has them.

Comment

From Joe's Blog (spoiler tags just in case)
            Spoiler:
            Promogirl writes: “Did Amanda Tapping have to lobby you guys to let her keep the longer hair?”

Answer: She did come in at the beginning of the season and make the pitch for longer hair. Paul and I reserved judgment until we could see what the hair department had in mind. She’ll be mixing it up - lots of pig tails and beehive dos.

*can't wait for all those who hate the Vala hairdos to read that!

I took that as complete tongue-in-cheek, specifically said to get a rise out of those that hate Vala's hair styles.

Comment

Originally posted by antoa315 View Post
              I took that as complete tongue-in-cheek, specifically said to get a rise out of those that hate Vala's hair styles.
              oh lol, you weren't quoting me. Yes, definately tongue-in-cheek/sarcastic Mallozzi style lol

Comment

Yeah, I know... I was commenting on Sam's long hair though.
                Which is why I change who I quoted when I realised that I click on the wrong button

Comment

Well D'UH! Why do you think I was so much?
                  sigpic
                  I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

oh lol, you weren't quoting me. Yes, definately tongue-in-cheek/sarcastic Mallozzi style lol
                    joe was in fine snark

and yeah, it's a snark at the spate of hair crit they've no doubt read

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                      joe was in fine snark

and yeah, it's a snark at the spate of hair crit they've no doubt read
                      I am very glad we've al read into the snark of the comment, because you know there will be those that won't get it.

*trying to picture sam in pigtails*

*edit* Maybe one of our wonderful smilie makers could make a Pigtail!Sam

Comment

NO, NO, NO! washes brain out from the thought
                        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

I am very glad we've al read into the snark of the comment, because you know there will be those that won't get it.

I don't have a problem with the pigtails, never did. imho, it's just another bit to complain about for those who do not like Vala.

I bet Amanda looks awesome in pigtails!
                          sigpic
                          I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

I don't have a problem with the pigtails, never did. imho, it's just another bit to complain about for those who do not like Vala.

I bet Amanda looks awesome in pigtails!
                            I actualy don't have an issue with them either. When my hair is long enough I've been known to wear them (of course now when it's long enough I tend to wear pig tails because it isn't long enough for a ponytail).

I like the long hair on AT, I am just still getting used to it and I think it's too soon to throw in pigtails

Comment

sam wearing pigtails would contravene the image they want to put forth

with vala, they were meant to make her look younger, girlish, innocent, cocquetish and fun.

sam, as commander of a city, wouldn't want to put forth an image like that, and i imagine that joe wouldn't either

anyone that believes that falls in line with the folks that beleived the sam/wraith ship quip

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                                anyone that believes that falls in line with the folks that beleived the sam/wraith ship quip
                                What? +??? Nooooooo!

You really can't take Joe too seriously. But he sure knows how to rile the fans up.

Comment

Working...
                                X