No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have never heard her threaten a penguin! (And that was so threatening... )

Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by Becca C View Post
      ok, i'm writing this while listening to the sanctuary interview-- someone who has the ability really needs to make a smilie of Carter with an eye patch!!
      Oh scari!!!

Originally posted by Deejay435 View Post
      Brilliant!
      -

Comment

Originally posted by Über View Post
        Yeah she took a lunch time from filming Ark of Truth and spoke with us. We certainly appreciated it!
        As did we!! That was a great interview...I could listen to Amanda rattle on about anything...she's so easy to listen to and understand...and it was great to hear Ooober, Myrth and Shelley's voices too...call me a noo noo or what ever, but is Myrth an aussie?? Or am I just hearing things??? I loved it...but I thought they were filming Continuum now...I thought AoT was finished with the filming part...arghh...I get so confused!!!!
        "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
        Hug Your Loved Ones!!
        ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by wibbling View Post
          Just seen Wep3, fantastic! Took quite a while to download, but definitely worth waiting for! Lots of humour again, great rapport between Magnus and Ashley. Nice bit of action too, and fun role for Peter DeLuise. Be interested to hear what everybody else thinks!
          I got it all downloaded and now it won't unzip. I sent a message to the admin folks but haven't heard back. I assume it won't let you download twicw--right?

donamac Dying to see it, d--- it!

Comment

Originally posted by NZBG View Post
            Cough. She wants to "use and abuse" CJ and MS.

Mmmmm.

Who doesn't!!! I'd use and abuse them too if I could..woohoo!! I so wish I could have a job like Amanda's...especially with the folks she works with!!!
            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db View Post
              As did we!! That was a great interview...I could listen to Amanda rattle on about anything...she's so easy to listen to and understand...and it was great to hear Ooober, Myrth and Shelley's voices too...call me a noo noo or what ever, but is Myrth an aussie?? Or am I just hearing things??? I loved it...but I thought they were filming Continuum now...I thought AoT was finished with the filming part...arghh...I get so confused!!!!
              Myrth is indeed an Aussie...I'm totally addicted to her voice because of it btw. That accent!!!

*dies*

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                I loved that she really considered it and answered!

And have I been asleep at the wheel here, but when did you become simply Über? Makes sense with your fingers in more than one pie .
                I loved it how Oooober was introduced as Ooober...I thought that was cool...I like it when people call me chelle and not Michelle...simply coz it's me...I mean...you can associate it with me...does that make sense??? I like my real name but I think chelle is my "fun" name...and besides, all my nieces and nephews call me auntie chelle so it works for me!! So I like Ooober being just Oooober...it's sweet!!
                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db View Post
                  I loved it how Oooober was introduced as Ooober...I thought that was cool...I like it when people call me chelle and not Michelle...simply coz it's me...I mean...you can associate it with me...does that make sense??? I like my real name but I think chelle is my "fun" name...and besides, all my nieces and nephews call me auntie chelle so it works for me!! So I like Ooober being just Oooober...it's sweet!!
                  Well I'm nothing if not sweet.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                    yeah, well AT said herself at Shore Leave 'it's all about the boobs'
                    Boobs and doohickeys!! And so it begins!
                    Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                    ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

She also admitted that she was lying about the bunny thing because what she did was illegal

You know what else is a protected species? The little fella that hangs out in my shower. (Ok, after this I promise to stop posting it everywhere.)

Spoiler:
                      ewe i cant stand wetas there so grose

Originally posted by Sun'shyne View Post
                      Hi Everyone!!! Tis my first time on this thread, and am just stopping by to say that I'm watching the re-run of the '07 Spacey's, and Amanda was just on the set of SGA. Just wanted to say how BEAUTIFUL she looks!!!
                      Hey welcome, hope you like it here. And I so totally agree with you Amanda is Beautiful...and Hot, And Gorgous, and stunning and Amazing and... well ok lets not get too carried away i mean i could be here forever at this rate.

Mandy made me do it:

oh flip thats awesome i laughed so hard when i saw that and was very glad i wasnt drinking anything at that point cause it wouldnt have stayed in my mouth for long

Heh, I thought I was the only one who kept coming back to stare at this cap. The eyes... But Space just sent me the link and asked me if it reminded me of Julie Andrews. Julie Andrews also has expressive eyes.

*gazes*

(See, it isn't all about the boobs)

Yeah i agree, both Julie and Amanda have amazingly expressive eyes its possabally something that helped make them my Faverite (Amanda) and 3rd Faverite (julie) actresses .

I have never heard her threaten a penguin! (And that was so threatening... )

oh my word that penguin is so freakin scary i dont ever want to meet it it really scares me *runs away from the scary penguin*
                      sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal View Post
                        Just came upon this gem, newly posted by our L.A. Doyle ... shippers only ... but what a wonderfully written fic that captures Sam's new life ...

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3589190/1/

Kudos to LAD! Someone please post over at the Shipper's thread too ... have to run, busy trouble shooting my PC and pulling my hair out!!

Can't post my new fics because of all the email and server problems I'm having!

Soon!!
                        Thanks ChopinGal. Hope you get your problems figured out soon and post those fics!
                        Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                        I loved that she really considered it and answered!

And have I been asleep at the wheel here, but when did you become simply Über? Makes sense with your fingers in more than one pie .
                        Originally posted by Über View Post
                        It just happened today. I made the request after recognizing that the SG-1Fan part was too limited since I'm a fan of SGA too...and also I'm known as Über on other forums...and also with Sanctuary...so I wanted to maintain some consistency.
                        Yes, I was wondering that too. Über, just Über.
                        Oh, the heel got her! But come on, Sam would win if Helen was in flats.

Comment

She also admitted that she was lying about the bunny thing because what she did was illegal

You know what else is a protected species? The little fella that hangs out in my shower. (Ok, after this I promise to stop posting it everywhere.)

Spoiler:
                          Awwww...what a cute little bug...now I really wish I could post pics coz I have a nice little pic of Jnr as he sits on my cooler bag...Jnr is a huntsman...spider...I'll post a pic when I get this puter fixed!
                          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Sun'shyne View Post
                            Hi Everyone!!! Tis my first time on this thread, and am just stopping by to say that I'm watching the re-run of the '07 Spacey's, and Amanda was just on the set of SGA. Just wanted to say how BEAUTIFUL she looks!!!
                            Welcome to Samanda Sunshyne!! Good to see you wandering in over here...such a lovely little place we have!! It's so nice to see others from GW popping in to Samanda...Amanda has that effect on people...I think even my hubby is warming up to her...though he wouldn't admit it outright...but I've seen the way he looks at her when he sees her on my puter or on the telly!! hehehe...I'll make him a fan one of these days!!
                            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                              it was a WONDERFUL interview!!

it's soooo great to hear amanda's views on helen. she's *so* jazzed on her! helen is a very, very, very interesting character... is wep 4 out yet?
                              sally
                              Hehehe...you sound like me Sally...I'm itching for the next webisode...I'm itching for SG1 season 10 to be released on dvd...and season 3 SGA to be releasewd on dvd...crikey!!...I'm itchy all over!!!
                              Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

RITGLMAO!!!!!
                                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Working...
                                X