X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
    Teal'c: Is Colonel O'Neill still at it?
    Sam: I'm afraid so Teal'c.
    Teal'c: Does he not understand what you have explained to him?
    Sam: I tried Teal'c, believe me, but he still doens't get that the security camera in my lab won't pick up the hockey game any more than the others will.
    Originally posted by ACharmedAsgard View Post
    Sam: "Hey...is that.....Vala's-"
    Teal'c: "Underwear?......Indeed."
    Sam: "Have they heard about priv.....wait a sec are they-"
    Teal'c: "Daniel Jackson's?...............Indeed."
    ...you two are just tooooo funny!!

So...still no word as yet on when Sanctuary will go online???....it is the 14th already...in fact it is nearly 8.30pm here and still no Sanctuary...I hope they haven't forgotten to load it!!
    Hope all you mums out there had a great mothers day...even though I did have to go to work, I did have quite a good day...it all starts with the obligatory tickle mummy til she almost pees in the bed...and then it's jump on the bed so that mum has to completely re build it before she heads out the door...and then it's "hi mum...we had hot jam donuts again today" ...and once again I miss out on the donuts...although hubby did say they "almost" were going to bring some into work for me...I guess it all got too much for them and they ate all the freakin donuts without me!!!!
    But I love my kids and I got the sweetest mothers day cards from them...anyhoo...looking forward to watching Sanctuary within the next 24 hours!!
    Night night all, take care, be safe stay happy and hug your loved ones!

(((Samanda)))
    "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
    Hug Your Loved Ones!!
    ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db View Post
      ...you two are just tooooo funny!!

So...still no word as yet on when Sanctuary will go online???....it is the 14th already...in fact it is nearly 8.30pm here and still no Sanctuary...I hope they haven't forgotten to load it!!
      Hope all you mums out there had a great mothers day...even though I did have to go to work, I did have quite a good day...it all starts with the obligatory tickle mummy til she almost pees in the bed...and then it's jump on the bed so that mum has to completely re build it before she heads out the door...and then it's "hi mum...we had hot jam donuts again today" ...and once again I miss out on the donuts...although hubby did say they "almost" were going to bring some into work for me...I guess it all got too much for them and they ate all the freakin donuts without me!!!!
      But I love my kids and I got the sweetest mothers day cards from them...anyhoo...looking forward to watching Sanctuary within the next 24 hours!!
      Night night all, take care, be safe stay happy and hug your loved ones!

(((Samanda)))
      It is online now.
      My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady View Post
        It is online now.
        Waaaaaaaa! I have to wait until tonight to download!

Much credit to Replicatertje and Ann Sgc_Fan for their lovely sigs

Comment

I just watched it on you tube, i think it has potential to be a very good show. I think waiting for all the webisodes is going to be murder though. then again so is waiting for Stargate. there is obviously alot more to come cant wait to see it!

Comment

Originally posted by THE BIG UNIT View Post
            I just watched it on you tube, i think it has potential to be a very good show. I think waiting for all the webisodes is going to be murder though. then again so is waiting for Stargate. there is obviously alot more to come cant wait to see it!
            OK. I'm clearly a bit slow (and I'll admit I haven't been counting down or anything). But... the Sanctuary site still only has the trailer for me and I can't find it on YouTube. Anyone with a YouTube link?

Thanks!

Comment

here it is

http://sanctuaryfans.com/site/index....=126&Itemid=34

or

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEuLx...Ecom%2Fsite%2F

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
                OK. I'm clearly a bit slow (and I'll admit I haven't been counting down or anything). But... the Sanctuary site still only has the trailer for me and I can't find it on YouTube. Anyone with a YouTube link?

Thanks!
                http://sanctuaryfans.com/site/ has the low resolution version from youtube
                My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                  *snippage*
                  At the risk of bringing down the thread, could I ask for some Samanda love to be sent my way for my dad who is ill?
                  {{hugs}} Consider it done.
                  Pixie's Haven

Comment

Originally posted by Sg Gato View Post
                    Waaaaaaaa! I have to wait until tonight to download!
                    .. I've just had a power cut at work, and deadlines are hideous, so no time to watch now, and I'm off to the theatre tonight! But will try and download now and watch once I get home from theatre.... At least it's something to look forward to!

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post

Thanks!
                    You could try control/refresh on the site, that might bring you up to date.
                    "Many a good hanging prevents a bad marriage," William Shakespeare, Twelfth Night

Comment

Yay...I just watched Sanctuary again from the youtube link from The Big Unit...thank you...it worked brilliantly...when I watched it at the sanctuary website it was all choppy and jumpy...this was much better!!!
                      I'm going to have to organise buying the webisodes soon...how many will we get for free and when do they air??? Sorry bout all the questions...I'm kinda buzzed right now...night all...hope you all got to enjoy the webisode....take care and have fun!!!
                      "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                      Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                      ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Yay...I just watched Sanctuary again from the youtube link from The Big Unit...thank you...it worked brilliantly...when I watched it at the sanctuary website it was all choppy and jumpy...this was much better!!!
                        I'm going to have to organise buying the webisodes soon...how many will we get for free and when do they air??? Sorry bout all the questions...I'm kinda buzzed right now...night all...hope you all got to enjoy the webisode....take care and have fun!!!
                        I think the first four will be available low-resolution on YouTube free, but if you want to download even those four, you need to buy them. I'm currently trying to buy, but the website's a bit reluctant at the moment, I think they're sorting out a few bugs! But I'm sure it will be available easily soon.
                        "Many a good hanging prevents a bad marriage," William Shakespeare, Twelfth Night

Comment

It's dark, creepy and disturbing ... powerful stuff. Amanda has entered a whole new ball park. I really think the show will take off with lots of scifi horror enthusiasts. The producers and crew have certainly launched a thriller. Definitely not Sam Carter Lite.

Quite amazing that they are doing most of this with green screen! I love that AT is stretching herself like this but so surprised too.
                          Spoiler:
                          David Hewlett may have a recurring role as the resident psycho. And we even get introduced to Jack the Ripper and his final moment of madness ... Helen certainly seems on task, eh?!

Do you believe in monsters? Have fun kiddies!

One more thought, do they plan to eventually market these as a DVD boxed set or something besides the pay-per-view downloads? I can see myself buying an entire collection of disks rather than watching per episode. I do hope it's a success for all of them, especially for Amanda.
                          Last edited by ChopinGal; 14 May 2007, 05:31 AM.

Comment

Hey Y'all! I just saw the first webisode and I have to say: it was nice, you get intrested in it so everybody wants to know more. I'd certainly don't stop watching it!

One (personal) negative thing: we need to pay for the webisodes soon, and I still go to school (hopefully I have my diploma in June) so I won't have much money to "pay-per-episode". OK when the moment's there I can ask my dad but, you know how Dad's can be. So if anyone can show us the webisodes on another way or brings news that "hopefully" they'll bring it out on DVD, thank you. So, only one bad thing: money stops me from watching it (maybe!).

And:
                            Spoiler:
                            Amanda did "A" Great show! I'm glad that she can still put that (in her case) lovely British accent in her voice! It makes her even more sexy and cute (Don't y'all agree that she's still Bambi cute (super cute and sweet?) See, not everything about her (early) youth in Essex has gone. Go Amanda !

Thank you Ambermoon for the sigs!

Comment

Just saw it too, and I am very excited about it, I hope they don't let us waiting to long for the second webisode, cause I love it already It realy is a great to start a new show/ a new concept with.
                              I think they set it up good to be more interested in everything...I am for sure. I want to see more

Originally posted by wibbling View Post
                              I think the first four will be available low-resolution on YouTube free, but if you want to download even those four, you need to buy them. I'm currently trying to buy, but the website's a bit reluctant at the moment, I think they're sorting out a few bugs! But I'm sure it will be available easily soon.
                              I thought so too the first four will be up on Youtube and then you have to buy them or not buy them if you don't like it...Although what is there not to like?
                              I think I will give it a day or two to buy them, I mean it is normal that they have some bugs so... Let them sort it out on their own and then I will buy them.

At least my buffy the Vampire slayer is totally gone. Don't have that anymore what is good

Comment

Woot! (thanks for the descriptive word scari) I just saw Sanctuary and boy was it creepy! And creepy enough to give me the heebee jeebees (Mandy likes the heebee jeebees )

Amanda did a great job with the new character, I think I'll like Helen as much as I like Sam. She gets to play two very strong women, but as different as night and day. Job well done Amanda

Ok when's the next episode
                                sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Working...
                                X