Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
    thanks everyone for the *many* thoughts and prayers for my dad. I figure the "Power of Samanda" (TM) can't hurt. You guys are great.
    And the fun here helps keep me from dwelling too much.

Speaking of which, we haven't done a caption in a while:

With the amount of money we spent building this ship, you would think someone would have taken the time to clear the cobwebs out of the corner.
    sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
    May we all be so well loved.

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
      SciFi is running a poll for best episode ever, to show with the SG-1 finale. There's a couple of Sam eps there, so for those of you inclined to participate, off you go and vote

http://www.scifi.com/stargate/countdown/bestepisode/
      I am not impressed.

They put Lost City 2 and Reckoning 2 up against each other. Both of them rate in the top five IMO.

sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
      May we all be so well loved.

Comment

Originally posted by JanSam View Post

That's a GREAT way to start the day! YEY for partying polar bears! I love this thread.

Originally posted by kir_fect View Post
        [delurk]I am delurking for a few to tell you funny ice cream truck story. My brothers one time hitched a ride on the back bumper for two blocks before the driver noticed them.

When the ice cream truck would come into our neighborhood it was my job to lift up the bottom of the fence so all the younger kids could crawl under. It was a way to short cut almost two blocks going under the fence. All this to get a .30 cent tin roof sundae ice cream bar. Oh I also forgot the yelling part. “ICE CREAM MAN!” When we all heard him coming.

We still have an ice cream man around here but he is very creepy.
        [relurk]
        That's awesome... sounds like something from a movie or tv show or something. I don't have any dramatic stories. I'd hop out the door and TAHDAH the truck would be down the street.

Originally posted by NZBG View Post
        It's the 14th here! If the webisode is released at the same time as the preview was, I think it's T - 23 hours. Heeeee!
        [...]
        (Why you should always close the computer when getting up for coffee)
        OMG MORE PUP! That's still Pup right? This kitty looks darker than the others.

Anyway, right now, as I'm posting it's 8:40AM, PST. Start... or well... continue counting down NZ!!

San Diego Comic Con 2007 Attendee
        San Diego Comic Con 2008 Attendee

Comment

Originally posted by Vikitty View Post
          Anyway, right now, as I'm posting it's 8:40AM, PST. Start... or well... continue counting down NZ!!
          That's Nutter, Pup's big sister. We took Nutter 4 months ago, before we knew we would end up with the rest of them as well.

Off topic cat up date:

Pup is living with my sister and Space.
          The one normal kitten has been given to mum's workmate.
          The other 2 freaktoed kittens have been sold for $250 each.
          Buttons (the cat with no tail) has moved in with my brother now they are settled in the motel, but they can't take the rest of their cats.

That leaves us with my big old tomcat Tigger, Nutter and the mother cat. We are now back to being 3 cat household! Except I only live there sometimes during the weekends which is good because I'm actually allergic to cats.

And to be on topic again...

Who can't wait for Sanctuary!!!
          Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Hey Everyone

Happy Mothers Day to everyone who's celebrating today

And I'm really excited today one more day until Sanctuary YAY!!! I can't wait to actually see a real webisode and see Amanda in her new role

Julia(samcarterrules)
            sigpic
            Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Originally posted by NZBG View Post
              That's Nutter, Pup's big sister. We took Nutter 4 months ago, before we knew we would end up with the rest of them as well.

Off topic cat up date:

Pup is living with my sister and Space.
              The one normal kitten has been given to mum's workmate.
              The other 2 freaktoed kittens have been sold for $250 each.
              Buttons (the cat with no tail) has moved in with my brother now they are settled in the motel, but they can't take the rest of their cats.

That leaves us with my big old tomcat Tigger, Nutter and the mother cat. We are now back to being 3 cat household! Except I only live there sometimes during the weekends which is good because I'm actually allergic to cats.

And to be on topic again...

Who can't wait for Sanctuary!!!
              Me, can't wait!!

OK, it's 2am here what are you doing up at 4am????? again
              -

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                Sending Samandan love your way jckfan our prayers are with you.
                Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post
                Just a quickie! We missed post 70,000! And it was a little Samandan love! Yay!

Hic Comitas Regit!
                Thanks TJ, I didn't even notice When I saw sky's green for 70,000, I thought Uh oh, she must still be inebreated from watching bounty
                sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
                  Me, can't wait!!

OK, it's 2am here what are you doing up at 4am????? again
                  Hey, I have had 2 good nights of sleep. Hey, I think it's a pattern... 1 night with no sleep, 2 with sleep... repeat.

Anyway, the reason I'm not sleeping is because I know that if I go to sleep now I won't be able to wake up in time to help xelljin put up Sanctuary posters on campus. So I will just stay awake. That's not weird, right?
                  Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by scifithinker View Post
                    I am not impressed.

They put Lost City 2 and Reckoning 2 up against each other. Both of them rate in the top five IMO.

I agree I wasn't impressed at all. But I'm still going to vote .

Much credit to Replicatertje and Ann Sgc_Fan for their lovely sigs

Comment

Hey,

i wrote a little(three chapters) Sam whump fic
                      It was my first whump fic, but i hope you all like it
                      Little Warning: In last chapter some Sam/Jack ship, for the ones that hate it

Link: A week of Hell

I hope its okay
                      sigpic

Comment

To all the Moms, Moms' helpers, and those who have Moms:

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!

(by my calculation, this could only leave the Asgard and my buddy Thor out... but, if there is someone I missed, HAPPY SPRING, HAPPY Less- than- 24 -hours- until -SANCTUARY!!)
                        Words have tremendous power. The right words spoken by the right people at the right times can lift up communities, transform lives, mend relationships, break hearts—even topple empires.
                        Quint Studer

Comment

Originally posted by NearlyCircular View Post

Sam: Damn it! I told Cam that he shouldn’t try to play Spiderman in the lab again. I always have to recalibrate the magnetic lock boots when he does this.
                          Teal’c: He appears to have somehow trapped himself in that corner and cannot escape.
                          Sam: Serves him right. I say this time we leave him there until General Landry starts looking for him.
                          Teal’c: Agreed.

NC
                          LoL, tried to green you for this one but it says I have to spread the love around first. Thanks for the smile and giggle this lovely spring morning.

Happy Mother's Day to all the mum's running about in Samanda and to Amanda as well if she happens to be lurking!

Comment

A very happy mothers day to everyone
                            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Just realized I should maybe have mentioned here, I've written an Unending tag, Marking Time. It's definitely S/J, but it's mostly a story about Sam (though this isn't immediately apparent), hence my suddenly realizing some here might be interested. It's also over 8,000 words, so not a short tag...

Fanfic

LJ

Comment

Happy Mother's Day to all mothers about on the thread - although I'm glad that we had ours a couple of months back, or I'd be buying two pressies for my mum at the same time (its her birthday AND anniversary this week) and she's the most difficult person I know to buy for
                                sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

Working...
                                X