No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy B-Day Regan-X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

Comment

Happy Birthday ReganX!

Hope you had a great day
      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Happy Birthday ReganX!

hope all your birthday wishes come true.
        sigpic
        Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
        My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post

http://img488.imageshack.us/img488/7...titled1fy9.jpg

http://img488.imageshack.us/img488/5...titled2af6.jpg

Hope you like them, not my best I agree, but I still hope some people will enjoy them
          I made some Weir and Carter sigs for supporting Atlantis. You can use them, but I would love if you credit me

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l1...ir-and-Sam.jpg

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l1...r-and-Sam2.jpg
          These are really excellent, great work. I would quite like to use one, but I wonder...I'm a big Sam fan, but I haven't properly watched Atlantis yet (I've only seen a couple of eps). I support Sam being the commander of Atlantis, of course, but I'm not sure if I qualify enough to say it?

Originally posted by antoa315 View Post
          So, thanks to all those that poked me this week, I actually did a drawing!

I'll probably go back and tweak it a bit more, but here you go!

Click to embiggin
          Aww, that's really, really great.
          "I have read of a place where humans do battle in a ring of Jello..."

Comment

H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y R E G A N X ! ! ! ! !

Have a wonderful day
            sigpic

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY REGAN!!!!

Comment

Happy Birthday Regan-X!!!!

Have a great day

Julia(samcarterrules)
                sigpic
                Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Thanks for the birthday wishes, guys.

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz View Post
                  Hope you're having a wonderful (potentially fic-filled) day!
                  Interestingly enough, yes on the fic part as well as the wonderful - the sequel to my SG-1/4400 crossover has been very insistent on being written.

Woo-hoo! Minor posting milestone.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by ReganX View Post
                    Thanks for the birthday wishes, guys.

Interestingly enough, yes on the fic part as well as the wonderful - the sequel to my SG-1/4400 crossover has been very insistent on being written.

Woo-hoo! Minor posting milestone.
                    Good deal. I need to get caught up now!

And nice - a birthday and a milestone.

Comment

I'll join in the chorus:

Happy b-day ReganX! And congrats on 7,400!

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY,
                        REGAN X
                        sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
                        May we all be so well loved.

Comment

Originally posted by RinggoldGate
                          Video Break:

Hi everyone here at Sam's a great character thread. I love looking for stargate fan videos and I found this Sam one some of you might enjoy. Sad but pretty cool.

Mad World
                          ooh, that was a good video. i like the melancholiness of it. and the song! (i have the 'tears for fears' version, but i like this one better... who does it?)

there's a scene in it where jacob is cradling a distraught sam's face; what ep is this from?

sally
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                            ooh, that was a good video. i like the melancholiness of it. and the song! (i have the 'tears for fears' version, but i like this one better... who does it?)

there's a scene in it where jacob is cradling a distraught sam's face; what ep is this from?

sally
                            Haven't seen the vid yet, but the only time that I can think of is in Evolution pt2 where Sam's knocked out by the super-soldier.

Edit: Oh, it's in Tok'ra pt2, if it's around 1 min 52 secs.

(Credit to RepliCartertje for the beautiful sig and to Mala for smilies.)

Comment

Originally posted by antoa315 View Post
                              Thank you! I actually used to be very heavy-handed with the eyes as well, but I've learned to back off. They are also the feature that I start with. Back in junior high and high school I wouldn't even bother to do a rough layout at all, just dove right in - their left eye, then the nose and then the right eye. I still draw in that same order, I just am smart enough now to lay it all out first before I get into the detail.

The shading technique I developed in my undergrad years - I was tired of smudging and cross hatching just never looked right for me, so I just took off the cross
                              That's interesting that you start with the eyes. I've never dared start there. Being multidextrous, I'll usually sketch in the outline of one side of the face or the other depending on the hand I'm using. After that the placement of the eyes, nose and mouth just seem to follow nicely.

Ooh and I know what you mean about smudging..I hate it myself and have done lots of experimenting with it, but I still have a long way to go yet.

Question, have you ever done any pen drawings? I think you'd do really well with it considering your level of talent. I've done a few myself and surprisingly they turned out pretty well. Shading with pen is really a whole other subject in itself too.

Sorry for being so OT here...guess I got a bit carried away again.

Originally posted by SmileyGidget View Post
                              Spoiler:

Just something i did in Paint!

Ah, this one is a sketch i did and then used PhotoShop to edit!

Here's the original of the one above!

This one i have posted on here before but is prob one of my best so.... Here it is again!

This is what i sent Amanda...
                              Great drawings! They're full of fun and life which is exactly what my first impression of you was. I can't help but come away with a smile after seeing these. Thanks for sharing them with us!

I made some Weir and Carter sigs for supporting Atlantis. You can use them, but I would love if you credit me

Once again, you have wow'd me with your talent. Thanks for sharing!

Originally posted by RinggoldGate
                              Video Break:

Hi everyone here at Sam's a great character thread. I love looking for stargate fan videos and I found this Sam one some of you might enjoy. Sad but pretty cool.

Mad World
                              awe..it was nice. Thanks for linking us up!

Happy Birthday ReaganX!

Hope your day was awesome and you got lots of cake and pressies!

Finished up my first day of orientation training today. Was so completely boring...but it was good and necessary I guess. Training was never meant to be fun, informative yes, but never fun. My problem is that I always have to be moving, whether it's my mind or my body. Keeping myself sitting down with 85 others staring at a *mind-numbing* Company manual full of benefits,rules, blah, blah, blah all day long about killed me. lol

Gee, I have one more day of this tomorrow before they switch us to systems training for two days. Hope I don't go completely insane before the week is out.

Anyway, off for a late dinner with the gf. Night all!

Comment

Originally posted by PengYn View Post
                                H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y R E G A N X ! ! ! ! !

Have a wonderful day

Indeed! Happy Birthday!!!

(Credit to RepliCartertje for the beautiful sig and to Mala for smilies.)

Comment

Working...
                                X