Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
    amanda's a very 'expressive' actress.

i've been watching the 5 min teaser at least twice everyday since it came out. with amanda's help - no, not *that* amanda - i've been able to see it better.

i'm just as excited on seeing sam on atlantis, but with that, i'm also scared, whereas with helen/sanctuary, i'm full of confidence.

+ = sure entertainment.

sally
    Glad to be of service.

I am glad I am not the only one watching the trailer daily.... well more than daily. I think I've watch and/or listened to it at least a half dozen times today.

Is it May 14th yet?

I do hope the Sanctuary people make it out to Comic Con.

Comment

Originally posted by antoa315 View Post
      Glad to be of service.

I am glad I am not the only one watching the trailer daily.... well more than daily. I think I've watch and/or listened to it at least a half dozen times today.

Is it May 14th yet?

*raises hand*

I have also watched it multiple times daily. When I showed it to my flatmate she eyed me suspiciously and asked how many times I had seen it. That's when I realised that I was mouthing all of Amanda lines along with her

As for my flatmate's verdict: It's too "creepy." *throws hands up in despair*
      Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Quick question- has it been confirmed if Carter is going to be a full colonel on Atlantis? I ask because
        Spoiler:
        as I was perusing SGA on imdb I noticed that she's listed as Colonel Samantha Carter. No Lt.
        Last edited by photo monkey; 02 May 2007, 09:35 PM.
        Welcome to the Monkey House

Comment

Originally posted by photo monkey View Post
          Quick question- has it been confirmed if Carter is going to be a full colonel on Atlantis? I ask because
          Spoiler:
          as I was perusing SGA on imdb I noticed that she's listed as Colonel Samantha Carter. No Lt.
          We don't know for sure yet, as far as I know. But I'd love for that to be true.

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek View Post
            OT
            <sigh>

To buy, or not to buy...
            Spoiler:
            That is the question...I would if it wasn't for the kids...can't see me taking the kids to school with one of those...but I reackon if it's something you really want...then go for it!! Good luck mini!
            Originally posted by tagger View Post
            HAPPY BIRTHDAY GATE GAL!
            From me too...I did post it i the ship thread last night but forgot to do that here...so....
            Best kawooshes and have a Gate day Michelle!!

I have FRIENDS?! Cool ! Where are they?
            Originally posted by petemoretti View Post
            Here on Samanda, silly !
            Hee hee, I was KIDDING, but I LOVE YOU GUYS anyway!!
            I was getting a bit worried there for a second mini...we love you too!!!
            Originally posted by zuz View Post
            Amanda is so funny

Sweet...where did you get those from?? If you don't mind me asking??!
            Originally posted by ParadoxRealities View Post
            i was rather late, huh?
            duh. what universe do you live in?
            - (histidine^2)/(2 methionine) [(aspartic acid^2)(solute potential^2)]/[(aspartic acid)(negative x^2)] + (valine)(negative x)(solute potential)=jEllo (solute potential)
            i know, i know. it doesn't make sense. in truth, it's just very high level. it's schrodinger FCOL! what did you expect?
            please note: do not try this at home. it may very well kill you. and worse, it'll probably cost you more than mini's bike.
            note again: i have no idea what it'll do.
            Ok...I'm feeling a little dunce here now...I didn't know what the frell it was...didn't know there was an actual formula to Schroedinger...ooops...sorry!
            Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
            Fund a winner like that? Sure, just as soon as I win that huge lottery so that I can go to London to see Amanda
            And don't forget...you're taking me with you....you still will take me won't you RoX?????
            Spoiler:
            Big question....will she or won't she????....I'm only guessing here...
            Spoiler:
            I believe she'll be promoted before she gets to Atlantis...I can't wait for season 4 to start but I'm gonna have to wait til next year...we still haven't finished airing season 2 down here...bugger!

I'm off for the night...hubby is coming home tonight...with any luck...so I want to spend some time catching up with him...so night night everyone...take care, be safe, stay happy and hug your loved ones!!!

(((Samanda)))
            "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db View Post
              And don't forget...you're taking me with you....you still will take me won't you RoX?????
              Yep, sure am! Plus the other Aussies & Kiwis. All I need to do is win that big illusive lottery
              -

Comment

Hey, Rox, now you really do need to get on winning that lottery, my film is already beginning to take off.. <haha>
                Spoiler:
                Minigeek writes: “Your previous puglet photos have inspired me to make a short film.”

JM: I’ll produce!

You heard it here first, folks.

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Hey, Rox, now you really do need to get on winning that lottery, my film is already beginning to take off.. <haha>
                  Spoiler:
                  Minigeek writes: “Your previous puglet photos have inspired me to make a short film.”

Hey! That also means that if I fund it, then I'm a suit, and can tell him what to do

*runs off to buy another lottery ticket*
                  -

Comment

Originally posted by suse View Post
                    Prosthetics are amazing these days. You can't even tell. Look at Heather (Mills?) McCartney.

There's a prosthetics store near my house... It's called Hanger's Prothetics. I laugh and shake my head every time.

suse
                    LOL

you can tell that he's got a prosthesis, expecially in the summer and he's in shorts..but he doesn't let it stop him. he's quite amazing that way. I know folks that have been hurt 'less' and are on disability now, hanging around the house feeling sorry for themselves, and he's out there saving lives and fighting fires

Spoiler:
                    Lt Colonels are simply called Colonel unless there's a situation where they need to clarify the chain of command and definitively state who's teh boss. sam would be addressed as Colonel just like jack is addressed as General, be he a 1, 2, 3 or 4 star
                    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

That's funny, because I was going to suggest to you that you get him involved in production!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven View Post
                        That's funny, because I was going to suggest to you that you get him involved in production!
                        You aren't talking about the same thing I am, I don't think! Hee hee. I'm talking about my silly all-pug-cast hero-story pitch on Joe's blog. Not the real documentary I'm working on. That one (thankfully) already has a producer, or two! All though, one of them is actually bringing her little vampire to my house this very weekend. Hm. I smell a SEQUEL.

(oh yeah, and that Sam Carter is a great character, eh? *ducking*)

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                        ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                          Lt Colonels are simply called Colonel unless there's a situation where they need to clarify the chain of command and definitively state who's teh boss. sam would be addressed as Colonel just like jack is addressed as General, be he a 1, 2, 3 or 4 star
                          Hey don't rain on our parade with the facts, Sky. It would make more sense for her to be a full colonel, but my confidence level in TPTB making sense re: Sam has dropped precipitously in the last couple of years.

Comment

You aren't talking about the same thing I am, I don't think! Hee hee. I'm talking about my silly all-pug-cast hero-story pitch on Joe's blog.
                            Nope. That's exactly what I was talking about.

(oh yeah, and that Sam Carter is a great character, eh? *ducking*)
                            She most certainly is.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by antoa315 View Post
                              Glad to be of service.

Is it May 14th yet?

Haha! I watch the trailer daily too...and know Amanda's lines too

Julia(samcarterrules)
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Spoiler:

Woot! Minigeek is on the fast track to fame and fortune! You'll still speak to us low-lifes when your star is on the Hollywood walk of fame, won't you?

My LJ

Comment

Working...
                                X