X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
    (((((SamCarterRocks)))))

Spoiler:
    Tomorrow I am going to London for a day and I am deadly nervous. I haven't been there since I was 8 or so...I always wanted to go again but never get over the fact that I needed to fly or take a boat or a train...So my mom kind of said we were going and she booked the Eurostar(train) tickets for us and tomorrow I will be spending 2 hours on a train. I mean for me that is like the biggest step ever. I know I'll panick cause I am afraid in trains, busses, trams, everything that has a closed and small space so...But I will be so happy if I get there...that I finally can see London...it means a lot to me and i know if I can do that now...I will hopefully be able to do that again in 2008 to go to AT3...Although then I will probably have to sit alone on that train for 2 hours... that will be another task...
    The only thing is I will probably not sleep tonight or so cause I am already way to nervous...But I think it is a good kind of nervousness...I hope so though...
    Don't let London scare you. I go there nearly every week for the theatre, was quite nervous when I first started doing it about 15 years ago. But it's a fabulous city, some parts of it are really beautiful. Good tip if you don't like the public transport (which can be a bit grim) is to buy an A-Z map when you get there (only a few pounds), and you can often walk where you need to go, the city's smaller than you think. And with the current lovely weather, it'll be glorious, try and go over one or other of the bridges. (My favourite is Waterloo Bridge, lovely views of the Thames, and of course it's the nearest to all my favourite theatres!) Do try and enjoy, don't be intimidated by all the people.
    "Many a good hanging prevents a bad marriage," William Shakespeare, Twelfth Night

Comment

Someone posted this on S/J: http://www.tektek.org/dream/
      You can make your own avatars with it and it is fun So I played a bit with it and I made RepliCarter and then edit a little bit with photoshop

Edit: Thanks Fa and Wibbling and everyone else...I am not really planning on going by public transport there unless I have too but I will take my lovely feet... and well map I already have so...and if I can navigate Paris without a problem...London also must be do-able I guess

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
        I'm not much of a fan of joe's rabble rousing, but in this case, he made me laugh.
        He does have his moments. Not that we could ever be friends. Or anything.

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
        ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek View Post
          He does have his moments. Not that we could ever be friends. Or anything.
          but mini, you have so much in common
          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
            but mini, you have so much in common
            Thanks. That's THREE MORE DAYS OF THERAPY RIGHT THERE. *sigh*

Comment

Someone posted this on S/J: http://www.tektek.org/dream/
              You can make your own avatars with it and it is fun So I played a bit with it and I made RepliCarter and then edit a little bit with photoshop

http://img105.imageshack.us/img105/4471/254ahk5.jpg
              lolol Eve. I might have been taking bribes suggestions on which episode to vote for next week. Did a little futzing myself.

Emancipation VS Children of the Gods

This may be the moment where I actually killed Sam Carter...
              sigpic

Comment

*snickers* I don't always agree with Joe, but I certainly do this time!
                Pixie's Haven

Comment

Have fun in London, RepliCartertje! It's bloody huge, but I love it!
                  Pixie's Haven

Comment

*snippity*
                    Edit: Thanks Fa and Wibbling and everyone else...I am not really planning on going by public transport there unless I have too but I will take my lovely feet... and well map I already have so...and if I can navigate Paris without a problem...London also must be do-able I guess
                    If you tire of walking, you can always buy the London tour bus ticket, it lasts for two days. Sky and I did that when we were there in November.
                    Pixie's Haven

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek View Post
                      Thanks. That's THREE MORE DAYS OF THERAPY RIGHT THERE. *sigh*
                      Awwwwwwwwwww, poor ((mini)).

Sio
                      Pixie's Haven

Comment

yeah, one fare and we could hop on/hop off wherever we needed to

it was great
                        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pixiesio View Post
                          Awwwwwwwwwww, poor ((mini)).

Sio
                          Yes, woe is me.

Huggles,
                          geek

Comment

Ok some stuck icons for Kir and anyone else who want some... Lets just say I tried to do some new stuff with photoshop...don't know if I like it though lol...

Spoiler:

Last edited by RepliCartertje; 27 March 2007, 12:00 PM. Reason: grrrr imageshack, using photobucket because of it lol

Comment

Ok some stuck icons for Kir and anyone else who want some... Lets just say I tried to do some new stuff with photoshop...don't know if I like it though lol...

Spoiler:

They're fantastic Eve, Well Done!

Julia(samcarterrules)
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Spoiler:

Great job Eve I like them, especially the 1st one, and the 3rd line too woohoo !!

Some more material for you (hope I don't post the same pics twice, I don't remember which one I've already posted )

Captures from Stuck (again)

Spoiler:

Enjoy
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X