No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yep, don't you just love her expressions ....

Spoiler:
    her amused look....

Spoiler:
    her 'I'm gonna kick your ass' look

Spoiler:

Up close and personal...
    Last edited by SamCarterFan; 26 March 2007, 10:44 AM. Reason: forgot one
    : Now you, you I would listen to if you were reading a phonebook.
    Geeky : Oh brother...
    : See I love this whole sexy librarian thing...

Supporting Samantha Carter as leader of Atlantis

Comment

Happy belated birthday Scifi girl, I hope you had a great day !!

More expressions from Stuck (these crack me up )

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SamCarterFan View Post
        yep, don't you just love her expressions ....

Spoiler:
        http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/2706/21415yzpk6.jpg
        her amused look....

Spoiler:
        http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/323/sgendgame4se9.jpg
        her 'I'm gonna kick your ass' look

Spoiler:
        http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/4954/c062cg0.jpg

Up close and personal...
        Yeah Amanda has the most amazing expressions doesn't she? She can say so much just with her face its amazing

Julia(samcarterrules)
        sigpic
        Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
          Yeah Amanda has the most amazing expressions doesn't she? She can say so much just with her face its amazing

Julia(samcarterrules)
          She and Chris do it VERY well.
          Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
          William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
          Anon

Comment

Originally posted by rderoch View Post
            She and Chris do it VERY well.
            I do think the show was very fortunate, good acting all round, RDA's charisma, no actor let the side down, they were all good and the chemistry between them, yowza! You can't manufacture that sort of thing, they felt like a team who loved, lived, bled and cried together.

FF
            sigpic

Comment

We've got warm weather here today and all the motorcyclists are out. Can't help but think of Sam and her bikes. Anyone have a shot of Sam with her helmet?

And yes, AT's very expressive. You get the sense that the character is thinking, not that the actor is waiting for her turn to say her line.

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                We've got warm weather here today and all the motorcyclists are out. Can't help but think of Sam and her bikes. Anyone have a shot of Sam with her helmet?
                Why is that the first thing I thought seeing all the motorcyclists, too.. Well, not about her helmet.. she's got a helmet (not on the bike though) at the beginning of Space Race.

BTW, I think we broke a 100 year record for temps! Wowser!

Comment

And yes, AT's very expressive. You get the sense that the character is thinking, not that the actor is waiting for her turn to say her line.
                  You rang...Oh I am so in a caption mood today lol... captions of the helmet

and some of the caps I already made a few months ago (click for bigger)
                  Spoiler:

Last edited by RepliCartertje; 26 March 2007, 01:56 PM. Reason: Cause my pics don't do what I want

Comment

Snipped...
                    Yeah that's it exactly, Amanda has the ability to make you for the time your watching her anyway forget she's acting, she draws you in to her performance and makes you believe it

anyway I'm off to bed, night Samanda's
                    ((((((((Samanda's))))))))

Julia(samcarterrules)
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Space Race it is and Eve, ya beat me
                      Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Comment

Well you know it's a warm day in Canada when you see Canadians stripping outside (that's stripping off extra layers)

and since Amanda is freezing up North, I send some warm 23C thoughts up her way
                        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Thanks for the motorcycle Sam pictures RepliC and SG1Poz! Now if only we could see her riding her motorcyle. What can I say? Sam is cool.

In the Ascension commentary AT said
                          Spoiler:
                          "My Volvo! 1961 Volvo, vintage, beautiful. Love it! Carter’s cool. She’s got a Volvo, she’s got an Indian motorcycle, 1940 vintage Indian and a Harley in the garage."

Comment

Does anyone remember how I felt a few months ago when my grandmother mentioned that she had done tequila shots in Mexico? So cool. Well, on saturday night she topped that... my uncle picked up a toy bike out of the toy box we have for visting kids and said "oh, it's an Indian!"

Grandma looked up and said, "an Indian? I used to take rides on one of those when I was a teenager."

My jaw dropped, seriously. "You rode an Indian? In the '40s!?!" Heh, she is the coolest Grandma in the world, but I didn't tell her why I thought that was so cool.
                            Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Hey guys...!!!
                              Well, i have to admit that i haven't been here a while and, well because of the unfortunate passing of my grand-father i haven't been on for in a LONG TIME!! and i'm completely lost,,
                              So if you guys don't mind i'll start from here..
                              Hope everyone is good !!!

Comment

Originally posted by SamCarterRocks View Post
                                Hey guys...!!!
                                Well, i have to admit that i haven't been here a while and, well because of the unfortunate passing of my grand-father i haven't been on for in a LONG TIME!! and i'm completely lost,,
                                So if you guys don't mind i'll start from here..
                                Hope everyone is good !!!
                                Hey SamCarterRocks! (((SCR))) I'm sorry to hear about your grandfather's passing - I hope you and your family are doing well.

To catch you up, hmmm...

Amanda, RDA and Ben went up to the Arctic last Friday for some filming of the second movie, Continuum. She posted an update along those lines on her official site.

LAD found some interesting information during the set tour at the Vancouver Convention this weekend.

S4 spoilers...
                                Spoiler:
                                Apparently Sam's pictures are in Weir's office, suggesting that Sam is indeed leading Atlantis next season. It's been said that she's filmed a few episodes already.

Famantha and MajorSam got a hold of copies of a once-long lost film AT did a while ago with J.R. Bourne (Martouf) called "Stuck." It looks like there are some discussions going on regarding getting that distributed some time in the future.

If you're wanting to get any updates on Sanctuary, there should be info at Ooobs/Myrth's site or on the thread here at GW.

I think those are the biggies. I'm sure I missed something though.

ETA: There's also a cute behind-the-scenes vid on the ever-ailing youtube here. It's cute, and there's some con footage that I've never seen before in there. A video response is also here.

ETA2: For people like ShimmeringStar who dig Sam/Cam, here's a video focused on them as well.
                                Last edited by the dancer of spaz; 26 March 2007, 05:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X