• Show
Clear All

* sneaks in *
    maybe you guys saw this allready but still
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=samS2hPn_Fs
    *sneaks out *

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post

and as i said in another thread; i'd LOVE to trade places with amanda!

and i'd LOVE to know where *amanda's* sleeping.

sally
      Between Rick and Ben ... what a cozy threesome!! Solitudes Plus One! They will all have stories to tell. And this is for the second movie which sounds great!

Comment

Originally posted by SamFan31 View Post
        Here's a little vid I came across tonight and is for those of us who remember "Cagney & Lacey". That might sound OT, but it isn't.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=WCX7Q2ObimQ
        Move over, Christine and Mary Beth!!! (Oops, not you Oobs ...) I LOVED that show and could easily see Janet and Sam in those roles. Thanks.

Comment

Samandans who are not here lately ...

First of all, Lys, Happy belated Birthday!

And, to all who remember our Little Page, I have heard from deepspace twice since the Christmas holidays and her life has completely turned around. She and mum moved to a very rural outpost/ranch in Australia and the poor kid does not have computer or many things we take for granted. She hasn't been well and travels a distance to a town for check ups and supplies, etc. Then she finds an internet cafe and tries to get in touch. Still as sweet as ever and is SO missing Samanda friends. I do not even have a mailing address for her - that's how "outback" she is!

She will try to get online from time to time so messages in her PM box may cheer her up and anything written here.

She wants us all to remember her and can't wait to get back to a more user-friendly environment.

Hic Comitas Regit
          Be Well, Little One

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
            btw, on another note... i'm reading joe's blog today and...
            Sal, I hadn't read it in a few days so I mosied on over. indeed. Not at Joe, mind you, but at the baiting comments that get left behind. I trawled through the back log, and probably would have served my sanity better not to but I seriously found myself going huh? in some places.

Spoiler:
            Anonymous said -Karma's going to bite you on the butt bigtime for this. Sadly other people are going to be affected first, though. Not the least of which is that long time Sam fans are now at the point where we can't stand the sight of her. I'm sure Amanda's going to thank you for that.

Meh.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SamCarterRocks View Post
              Hey guys...!!!
              Well, i have to admit that i haven't been here a while and, well because of the unfortunate passing of my grand-father i haven't been on for in a LONG TIME!! and i'm completely lost,,
              So if you guys don't mind i'll start from here..
              Hope everyone is good !!!
              ((((SamCarterRocks)))) My condolences to you and your family.

Sio
              Pixie's Haven

Comment

Originally posted by tagger View Post
                Prion over at the SG1 filming in the artic thread posted this:

www.chinfo.navy.mil/navpalib/cno/n87/usw/issue_20/eggshell2.htm

Hooches look like pretty luxurious digs, a virtual Arctic Club Med! YIKES!!!

The scientists spending time up there are something else, I don't know how long I could live in a hooch, wow.

Motorcycles? Scared to death of them.

((Chelle)) - hope you are ok.

Welcome back to everyone who delurked and welcome to all the newcomers!
                those hooches don't look dissimilar to my first flat! (apartment)
                "Many a good hanging prevents a bad marriage," William Shakespeare, Twelfth Night

Comment

Originally posted by GateGirl422 View Post
                  Sal, I hadn't read it in a few days so I mosied on over. indeed. Not at Joe, mind you, but at the baiting comments that get left behind. I trawled through the back log, and probably would have served my sanity better not to but I seriously found myself going huh? in some places.

Spoiler:
                  Anonymous said -Karma's going to bite you on the butt bigtime for this. Sadly other people are going to be affected first, though. Not the least of which is that long time Sam fans are now at the point where we can't stand the sight of her. I'm sure Amanda's going to thank you for that.

Meh.
                  eh

ignore the nuts. If they don't have the balls to post under their real name, their comments really aren't even worth giving weight to

Just the same small group of hateful people beating that old rotting equine
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                    eh

ignore the nuts. If they don't have the balls to post under their real name, their comments really aren't even worth giving weight to

Exactly. Please.
                    Joseph's response to that sect was really quite apt. People who can't seem to separate the characters from the actors, the business from the show, their own point of view from "everyone's".
                    Spoiler:
                    Originally posted by Joseph Mallozzi
                    ... most will consider you amusingly delusional but I find you refreshingly dim.
                    So that no one can say I'm taking his quote out of context (ahem),
                    Spoiler:
                    I'll post his entire Q/A response for perusal here.
                    Spoiler:
                    Anonymous #4 writes: “You guys have really put Amanda Tapping in a tough position. Everyone now knows that Torri was let go because either you guys or the network wanted to hold Amanda to her contract.”

Answer:
                    In a desire to give voice to our pre-adolescent fanbase (and those possessed of the mental and emotional equivalence) I‘ve gone ahead and posted your comment. What can I say? You have us all figured out. Not only do we force Amanda - and every other actor - to work on the show, but we also do a fair job of imposing our will on hapless writers like Carl and Martin. In fact, I was just in Carl’s office this morning, shocking him with a cattle prod. He whimpered a little but, of course, Carl knows better than to raise his voice in protest lest he TASTE THE BACK OF MY HAND! Seriously though, most will consider you amusingly delusional but I find you refreshingly dim. P.S. Sasquatch has been writing scripts under the nom de plume Alan McCullough.

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                    ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Now that was funny! I'm actually going to credit Joe here with a witty response and a well done in handling that post.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SamCarterRocks View Post
                        Hey guys...!!!
                        Well, i have to admit that i haven't been here a while and, well because of the unfortunate passing of my grand-father i haven't been on for in a LONG TIME!! and i'm completely lost,,
                        So if you guys don't mind i'll start from here..
                        Hope everyone is good !!!
                        (((((SamCarterRocks)))))
                        I know how hard it is to lost a loved one...I really hope everything went ok on Saturday and that you had a good way of saying goodbye...
                        I am here for you if you need me or just need someone to talk to...

Originally posted by ChopinGal View Post
                        With thanks to my buddy, geogirl, from a galaxy far far away ...

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11...elloPoster.jpg
                        He so should know better to touch Sam her blue jello...never a good plan

Originally posted by kir_fect View Post
                        Someone needs to make an icon of those. It would be fun!

Hugs to SamCarterRocks ::Tight Hugs::

My vids got taken down at youtube. I got my Ori butt kicked. :: Turns around:: Can you see the marks?? :: Makes a circle motion:: Not so much here or here. :: Hand hovers over large purple area :: Right about here.

:: HUGE GIANT MIMED SIGH::
                        Subtle hint Kir Will see if I can make some icons of the stuck caps of Famantha...btw Fa thanks for all the lovely caps

(((((Kir)))) sorry to hear also your vids got yanked seems like the issue everyone is having eh...So not fair but we still have the MGM site if you want to upload your vids.
                        I know you asked me that on my LJ so here is the site: http://stargatesg1.com/default.aspx?home=1

Originally posted by tagger View Post

Motorcycles? Scared to death of them.

You are not the only one who is scared of death from it...Well actually I do like them though..I used to ride on them when I was little in France on those roads where no one ever rides a car or anything...that was cool
                        But in trafic...I am scared of it...I would never ride it in the city... Might have something to do with all the accidents that happen with motorcycles though

Originally posted by SamFan31 View Post
                        Here's a little vid I came across tonight and is for those of us who remember "Cagney & Lacey". That might sound OT, but it isn't.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=WCX7Q2ObimQ
                        I love this one it is cool... I love it And they so fit in without a problem lol

eh

that is what I have been doing just ignore his blog...he is trying to stir up the masses and he is doing a fine job with it

Ok totally OT-ness:

Spoiler:
                        Tomorrow I am going to London for a day and I am deadly nervous. I haven't been there since I was 8 or so...I always wanted to go again but never get over the fact that I needed to fly or take a boat or a train...So my mom kind of said we were going and she booked the Eurostar(train) tickets for us and tomorrow I will be spending 2 hours on a train. I mean for me that is like the biggest step ever. I know I'll panick cause I am afraid in trains, busses, trams, everything that has a closed and small space so...But I will be so happy if I get there...that I finally can see London...it means a lot to me and i know if I can do that now...I will hopefully be able to do that again in 2008 to go to AT3...Although then I will probably have to sit alone on that train for 2 hours... that will be another task...
                        The only thing is I will probably not sleep tonight or so cause I am already way to nervous...But I think it is a good kind of nervousness...I hope so though...

Comment

I'm not much of a fan of joe's rabble rousing, but in this case, he made me laugh.

nothing like a little troll baiting in the morning to get the blood pumping
                          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

eh

/delurk to say :
                            Well said ! Sam's a great character

Comment

Originally posted by GateGirl422 View Post

Spoiler:

Meh.
                              I did the same thing... I went over to check out the latest blog and find comments like that. Which in turns raises my blood pressure, because it’s disappointing to see that there are people out there like that. Those that can’t separate the character from the actress. Obviously they are not a Sam/AT fan to begin with! Anyone can saying anything anonymously and claim to be any group they want! I do hate the fact that this small group is making negative comments about her on other sites for all of this! I think JM's response that Mini quoted was actually right on the mark! I try to be one small positive voice amongst the negative comments on other sites… but I’ll leave JM’s blog to JM… he seems to do very well in that regard! And yes I don't normally agree with him either.. but there are always exceptions

EDIT: and my last comment on the subject http://www.rushkoff.com/labels/sock%20mobs.php interesting article that has nothing to do with SG but goes along with what I was saying.
                              Last edited by ann_sgcfan; 27 March 2007, 07:54 AM.

Comment

((((SamCarterRocks))))

Welcome Wibbling

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post

Ok totally OT-ness:

Spoiler:
                                Tomorrow I am going to London for a day and I am deadly nervous. I haven't been there since I was 8 or so...I always wanted to go again but never get over the fact that I needed to fly or take a boat or a train...So my mom kind of said we were going and she booked the Eurostar(train) tickets for us and tomorrow I will be spending 2 hours on a train. I mean for me that is like the biggest step ever. I know I'll panick cause I am afraid in trains, busses, trams, everything that has a closed and small space so...But I will be so happy if I get there...that I finally can see London...it means a lot to me and i know if I can do that now...I will hopefully be able to do that again in 2008 to go to AT3...Although then I will probably have to sit alone on that train for 2 hours... that will be another task...
                                The only thing is I will probably not sleep tonight or so cause I am already way to nervous...But I think it is a good kind of nervousness...I hope so though...

((Eve)) I'm sure you'll be alright and have fun in London *sends positive thoughts (and chocolate too ? and Replicarter ? humm is hat enough ?*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X