Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minigeek View Post
    Spoiler:
    It would've made a pretty decent 20-parter, too, dagnabbit.
    Yeah, but lets face it, those clever TPTB have figured out how to keep us talking and talking and writing until the movies. 'Cause lets face it, Tuesday saw the birth of the ship!fic.

Darn them

Comment

Happy Birthday Mum #2... er, I mean ChopinGal!!!

Comment

Happy Birthday ChopinGal!!!
        sigpic

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
          CHOPINGAL!
          sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
          May we all be so well loved.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post
            There are at least two "secret" rooms in Sam's house; one in the basement and one just past the entrance on the right hand side. What do you think Sam keeps in these rooms?
            The room near the entrance has to be a library. There is no way Sam only owns the puny number of books we saw in her living room in "Ascension." She may not have much time to read, but there's no way she doesn't pick up tons of books with the best intentions of reading them on her downtime. Not only would she have science books coming out the wazoo, but there are all those war books to study tactical history. She would have books on Ancient Egypt because Daniel's had years to pique her curiousity. There must be the obligatory coffee table book on motorcycles in there somewhere. I'll bet she even occasionally indulges in a romance novel because sometimes a girl has to be girly...according to the friend who got her hooked on them in high school.
            sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
            May we all be so well loved.

Comment

Man sounds like I really need to watch this ep!! I have it there to watch and everything... {adds to the "To Do Immediately" List}

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
              Yeah, but lets face it, those clever TPTB have figured out how to keep us talking and talking and writing until the movies. 'Cause lets face it, Tuesday saw the birth of the ship!fic.

Darn them
              sigpic

Comment

*sneaks in and drops some new sam smilies*

season 5 and 6 sam (supershort hair) :

something silly:

Shippy ones:
                "Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
                Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by zuz View Post

something silly:

Shippy ones:
                  They're cute, Zuz. Not sure if I've ever seen an ultrashort-hair Sam smilie before...
                  sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

Originally posted by zuz View Post

something silly:

Shippy ones:
                    Those are fantastic! May I snurch?
                    sigpic

Comment

A little OT.
                      Hey everyone, I got some good news the other day. I put in an application a little bit more than a month ago with my old job. Well after background, credit, references,...etc, I recieved a call this past week that I had the job.

So in the AM I will be leaving to fly back to Las Vegas, NV. The bad news is that it'll be a little while before I get back online. My Dad is happy for me and he's going to get some help for my Mom.

Sorry for the OT.

On topic.
                      The movies have started. Hopefully AT does get to fly around in a jet and hopefully there will be some scenes of Sam with the sub.

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven View Post
                        Those are fantastic! May I snurch?
                        (((Chevron Seven))) They're all snurchable. Use them a lot.

Just no hotlinking, please.
                        "Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
                        Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by LaCroix View Post
                          A little OT.
                          Hey everyone, I got some good news the other day. I put in an application a little bit more than a month ago with my old job. Well after background, credit, references,...etc, I recieved a call this past week that I had the job.

So in the AM I will be leaving to fly back to Las Vegas, NV. The bad news is that it'll be a little while before I get back online. My Dad is happy for me and he's going to get some help for my Mom.

Sorry for the OT.

On topic.
                          The movies have started. Hopefully AT does get to fly around in a jet and hopefully there will be some scenes of Sam with the sub.
                          ((LaCroix )) Congratulations, and good luck in the new job
                          will be waiting to hear from you when you get back on line
                          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by NearlyCircular View Post
                            In an attempt to make the thread more “green”, I’m recycling these.

NC

Dear Heart, thank you for the Unending Birthday tribute ... loved the dialogue and so happy to know that Sam Carter grows old graciously too ...

She's mellow
                            Loves blue jello
                            Plays the cello
                            Can have any fellow
                            Hellooooooooo!

My kind of woman!

It's been a good day ... thank you ALL for the many beautiful birthday wishes!

Jester, one of the Royal Elders

Comment

Originally posted by Coley View Post
                              HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE LOVELY JESTER

Is it this year you get a bus pass?!!
                              No, it's the year I make passes at the guy who drives the bus! As Mae West has said, "It's not the men in my life; it's the life in my men."

Young'uns!

Comment

Ok... Spazzie...you here?? I hope you are lol...this one is especially for you!!! I really hope you like it...

ok Spazzie asked me if I could do a team (with lots of Sam in it) vid and well I never say no to making a vid. A lot of the idea's are actually from Spaz herself...
                                so here goes without to much babbling lol...

Song: Love's divine ~ Seal
                                Summary: Team vid...but I must say with the ending of SG-1 it has become more...it is about a decade of SG-1 too...
                                Links: youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ij2o8scrcE
                                MGM: http://stargatesg1.com/MediaPlayer.a...tItemId=274382

If you like it please review...I love that

Comment

Working...
                                X