X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Birthday spaz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Live for today, for one day there will not be a tomorrow

Help me get to film school

One Year, £8000 to raise. Just what will i do to raise it?

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
      Yep, same page Über. I'm looking forward to the SG women ficathon b/c it will be interesting to see how our people see Sam w/ other characters such as Weir & Teyla. Anyone know if that's actually still on?
      As far as I know it is. I had the pleasure of reading one of the first drafts from one of our esteemed authors.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Happy Birthday Spaz and MajorSam!!!
        from me and Coley

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz View Post
          From one O'Neill to another! Glad you're doing so good. I am too. I get the stiches out Friday.
          I don't have to have stitches out...mine will dissolve on their own. I have 3 teenyish little scars you can see and one in the middle of my belly button you can't really see...cause it's in the middle of my belly button.

Glad to hear you're feeling betterish too!
          sigpic
          I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
            Wow I didn't know we had twins on Samanda

Happy Birthday

Dancer of spaz and MajorSam

What she said!
            sigpic
            I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db View Post
              Woohoo...you all better watch out for those wombats...they got big teeth...and it hurts like Netu when they bite...
              Okay! Silly joke time. (This is a family joke - I'm taking a big risk on looking somewhat crazy, sharing it. But then who said I was sane to start with?)

Question - What do you do with a Wombat?

Spoiler:
              Answer - You play Wom with it!

GGGRRROOOAAANNN! (Told you it was silly!)

For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

Happy Birthday Spaz and MSam!

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by ann_sgcfan View Post
                  And for my 900th post...

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...te-sketch2.jpg

Please let me know if the pic is too large... Thanks RepliCarterje for pointing me in the right direction for pics and the website to do these techniques with the photos....(((hugs Eve)))
                  Congrats Ann

and love the pic, great job
                  sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post
                    Okay! Silly joke time. (This is a family joke - I'm taking a big risk on looking somewhat crazy, sharing it. But then who said I was sane to start with?)

Question - What do you do with a Wombat?

Spoiler:
                    Answer - You play Wom with it!

GGGRRROOOAAANNN! (Told you it was silly!)

*bud-dum-ching*

Oh bigtime groan.

And what do you mean you're taking a risk? I confessed my undying love for Spongebob Squarepants, for crying out loud.

Frankly, after my little admission, your wombat joke might have actually served to raise the intellectual level in this thread just a hair.

Hey...we're all a bunch of loons here...but we're also good people with kind hearts...and I dare say friends...who all appreciate a very special lady and the fantastic character she plays.

But loons just the same.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by 1speed4Sam View Post
                      Happy Birthday Spaz and MajorSam!!!
                      from me and Coley
                      I'll drink to that! Hic ... comitas regit.

Last edited by ChopinGal; 04 January 2007, 01:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal View Post
                        I'll drink to that! Hic ... comitas regit.

Ah...drinking again?

Wouldn't the motto be reverted to "Hiccup Comotose Regime" during said times?

PS and completely unrelated: You know...I'm getting bored with my banner. Maybe I should make a new one.

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan View Post
                          *bud-dum-ching*

Oh bigtime groan.

And what do you mean you're taking a risk? I confessed my undying love for Spongebob Squarepants, for crying out loud.

Frankly, after my little admission, your wombat joke might have actually served to raise the intellectual level in this thread just a hair.

Hey...we're all a bunch of loons here...but we're also good people with kind hearts...and I dare say friends...who all appreciate a very special lady and the fantastic character she plays.

But loons just the same.
                          Ya think?!!

Has your episode/chapter gone up yet at the Sam Storystream?!!

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan View Post
                            Ah...drinking again?

Wouldn't the motto be reverted to "Hiccup Comotose Regime" during said times?

PS and completely unrelated: You know...I'm getting bored with my banner. Maybe I should make a new one.
                            Ya think?!

Yes, don't get me wrong, I liked the patriotic colors and all that but now that you've published your chapter of merit (cough), it's time to work on a new banner!

Go for it!!

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal View Post
                              Ya think?!!

Has your episode/chapter gone up yet at the Sam Storystream?!!
                              Nope...not yet.

But it shall be soon.

I'm excited about it...I kinda threw a new twist in that could lead to some perilous times for our favorite theoretical astrophysicist...and I hope I've set something up for the rest of you fellow nutballs to run with.

*insert cheesy grin here*

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                                Yep, same page Über. I'm looking forward to the SG women ficathon b/c it will be interesting to see how our people see Sam w/ other characters such as Weir & Teyla. Anyone know if that's actually still on?
                                I hope so I just sent mine in on the 1st (yea, I know cutting it close for the deadline )
                                sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Working...
                                X