No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You could ship the Blue Jello overnight. Then have someone sign for it, pick it up and set up the stand when you get there.

Comment

Originally posted by LaCroix View Post
      You could ship the Blue Jello overnight. Then have someone sign for it, pick it up and set up the stand when you get there.
      Does Bill Cosby need a gig? If so, maybe you can get him to man the stand in the hall during the sessions.

Comment

Originally posted by Gate gal View Post
        And poor Sky! She'd have to present the Thank you to Amanda all by herself while mini sat in a jail cell.
        *GULP*

(yeah, I wish..... lol ! ! ! )

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
        ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek View Post
          *GULP*

(yeah, I wish... lol ! ! ! )

Was this like a prison abstinence awareness ad in Playboy, or something?

Comment

We can always hope mini would get lucky and the customs agent would be a Sam/Amanda fan. Someone should really talk to the GABIT folks about bringing in blue jello for the convention. That way we wouldn't have to risk our own troops on such a dangerous mission.

Oops, I'm starting to sound like the Tok'ra. I'd rather sound like General Hammond. "Mini, you have a go."

Comment

*GULP*

Hey, I thought scari didn't want her picture posted
              sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

*GULP*

Yeah the pinguins have new outfits these day

Comment

can you imagine the drug sniffing dogs???? high on sugar and blue coloring #4???
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

OH MY! I wonder if London is ready for this bunch! They may need to increase security with all of you Blue Jello Bandits coming into town!

Comment

Blue Jello Bandits

sounds like a garage band
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                        Hey maybe all those going to AT2 can make some money by selling blue jello at the con

(I expect a percentage, since it's my idea )
                        Seriously, you'd have a more than willing buyer here! Aside from the legal complications.
                        Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
                          But TJ you can make it yourself with food coloring...here in Belgium no jello at all...wait I said that months ago already...I also wrote down what I had to do to have my blue jello...but I do it cause I love to do it
                          Well, firstly it doesn't taste the same (I did try it), secondly I don't have the time these days and thirdly, my local corner shop doesn't sell gelatin. Unfortunately, because of the car accident this weekend, I have no way of getting to the supermarket and am reliant on friends bringing bits home for me. It hurts to walk more than about five metres and it's yuck.

But the main thing is there's no way to do the whole RCtje-Jelly thing. Not at the moment.
                          Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

We can always hope mini would get lucky and the customs agent would be a Sam/Amanda fan.
                            I dunooo...... we just did a coffee run here and just for a lark we asked 24 random people walking down Yonge street here in T.O. whether they knew who Amanda Tapping was. ZERO people knew!!! None of them had ever watched Stargate before and only six of them had ever even heard of it!!!!!!! Lets talk bad promotion shall we? Whoops. Oh well, it's just CANADA. Where do they produce that obscure Stargate show anyway?

mg (On the up side, I think a bunch of people downtown now think I work for CITYTV... heheheheeee!!)

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                            ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Oh, now that is a brilliant idea! That way our buddies across the pond would get their jello fix.
                              Samandans helping Samandans, one blue box at a time!
                              And they can return the favor by feeding the Yanks Jaffa Cakes ... 1speed and Coley kept me supplied last year!

Jaffa cakes and blue jello - not a bad combination!

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal View Post
                                And they can return the favor by feeding the Yanks Jaffa Cakes ... 1speed and Coley kept me supplied last year!

Jaffa cakes and blue jello - not a bad combination!
                                Okay now, blue jello will fit in the suitcase, but I don't think CJ will
                                sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Working...
                                X