Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No!

http://www.stuff.co.nz/stuff/0,2106,3853424a10,00.html

They are trying to put the drinking age back up to 20! If only they could wait a year... I have been drinking (legally for a year), this isn't fair!

Maybe Amanda will let be borrow her ID.
    Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia View Post

I was thinking about the spoiler that
      Spoiler:
      Sam is crying during an emotional scene in the last ep they filmed (which may or may not be the last ep of the series). Sam rarely cries unless someone is dead or missing (and maybe dead). So I was wondering who died. They've killed her dad. They've killed Janet. I don't think they'd kill any of the other regulars (Mitchell, Daniel, Teal'c, Vala, or Jack) since they plan to do movies, and I'd guess they'd want to keep their options open for those. So who does that leave? Hammond? Cassie? Somebody from Atlantis?

i've been thinking about that too.

Spoiler:
      and i'm scared. my biggest fears are that they'll kill off jack (even though i think he'll be in the movies). nothing surprises me.

*thinks about jack*

sally
      sally

sigpic

Comment

hey look, i'ts a cute little sam/daniel friendship fic

http://moonshayde.livejournal.com/279845.html
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post

Spoiler:
          and i'm scared. my biggest fears are that they'll kill off jack (even though i think he'll be in the movies). nothing surprises me.

*thinks about jack*

sally
          Seriously. Would be suicide for DVD sales... Look at the MGM site, the amount of ship stuff and O'Neill stuff, and you know they're watching...

Sam also cries in Grace, and in a tiny bit in Solitudes, so doesn't mean a whole lot, IMHO.. Just means some good emoting bits from AT to look forward to

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
            Seriously. Would be suicide for DVD sales... Look at the MGM site, the amount of ship stuff and O'Neill stuff, and you know they're watching...

Sam also cries in Grace, and in a tiny bit in Solitudes, so doesn't mean a whole lot, IMHO.. Just means some good emoting bits from AT to look forward to
            Thanks for talking me down from the ledge, Jennifer!

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel500 View Post
              My prediction is

Spoiler:

I think it turns out Merlin's weapon can only be triggered by another Ascended being...so Daniel ascends again (having gotten the knowledge while he was a Prior - I think that arc begins and ends in the Shroud effectively because he's back for the epi after - I think) only they all think this time he really will die given he's about to trigger a weapon that kills ascended beings??

That is a really good possibility!
              Originally posted by scarimor View Post
              Spoiler:
              Maybe she's crying because someone she thought had died is alive?
              Originally posted by Agent_Dark View Post
              Spoiler:
              JANET?!?!

fic kthx
              That would be my favorite scenario!

On the possibility of
              Spoiler:
              killing off Jack

No Way!!!!!!
              Suicide wouldn't be necessary! The penguins of war would be unleashed and there would be no DVD movies!

Comment

I found some more great pics of AT from the Gemini Awards that I haven't seen on the thread yet.

http://www.geminiawards.ca/gemini21/...ackind=0&nig=0

Mmm... Shawn Ashmore... *drools ever-so-slightly*

Comment

Originally posted by Gate gal View Post
                  That is a really good possibility!

That would be my favorite scenario!

On the possibility of
                  Spoiler:
                  killing off Jack

No Way!!!!!!

Suicide wouldn't be necessary! The penguins of war would be unleashed and there would be no DVD movies!
                  And just think of all the little plastic Burger King penguins we;ll have to throw at them...!

Comment

And just think of all the little plastic Burger King penguins we;ll have to throw at them...!
                    And blue jello.
                    Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz View Post
                      Thanks for the links Nice pics.
                      scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
                        That's what's worrying me too, Strix. Because they could
                        Spoiler:
                        kill Jack. Think about it. They really could. It would settle the issue of RDA's involvement once and for all, and would free Sam from the Ship. I don't want that to happen, but they haven't used RDA well when he has appeared. Instead of being part of the main storyline, he has been marginalized into the background, just a dim shadow of his character. Dumb!

Of course, based on the S9 and S10 ratings, I think killing Jack would also kill this part of the franchise for the foreseeable future. It seems to me that this cast, this incarnation of Stargate, can't be successful without Jack O'Neill. And in my opinion, that's as it should be, especially since the showrunners haven't shown the creativity to escape the large, looming presence of Jack O'Neill.

However, like Trek, 2-3 years down the road, I can see a whole new cast relaunching the magic, with a scenario that's creative enough.
                        ...but what do I know? I'm just a dumb fan, waiting for my favorite show to feel familiar to me again...and of course, waiting for my Ship to come in.....
                        Originally posted by majorsal View Post

Spoiler:

*thinks about jack*

sally
                        NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Really, that would be so wrong

*feels much better now*
                        sigpic

Comment

as to sam crying
                          Spoiler:
                          maybe daniel dies.....again
                          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz View Post
                            I found some more great pics of AT from the Gemini Awards that I haven't seen on the thread yet.

Mmm... Shawn Ashmore... *drools ever-so-slightly*
                            Wow! Doesn't she look fantastic?

And I think Shawn Ashmore is adorable. A little young for me, but adorable none-the-less.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                              as to sam crying
                              Spoiler:
                              maybe daniel dies.....again
                              Oh please.

Although with the stories we've been given lately, I wouldn't be surprised. And of course the B@B would just say "but it's canon".
                              sigpic

Comment

yeah, right! ...sam crying doesn't always mean too bad things going on!
                                Spoiler:
                                I don't think there will be a death of anybody. Maybe something like Mini's Daniel-theory or something similar - a shocking moment or happening but interesting and a very, very good cliffhanger is the most likely thing, imo. I'm really looking forward to the second part of the season and the last two or so eps! I'm not any kind off pessimistic or scared/afraid of anyone's death or evil things!

Thank you SO much Amanda! (Icons by various great artists)

Comment

Working...
                                X