Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post

Well i think we all noticed that but just didn't want to talk about it Cause well Amanda is not that eh Her smile and her character is what counts...
    Is not what?! Personally, I don't see anything wrong with appreciating "the package as a whole". Seriously, Amanda is physically beautiful as well as on the personality level, and it's good to recognise that

My, my, hasn't the thread become reserved in recent weeks/months!
    Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
      Well i think we all noticed that but just didn't want to talk about it Cause well Amanda is not that eh Her smile and her character is what counts...
      well, yeah of cause her smile and character are great and that's what counts most, but it's nice too, when there is such a beautiful physical side in addition!

Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post
      Is not what?! Personally, I don't see anything wrong with appreciating "the package as a whole". Seriously, Amanda is physically beautiful as well as on the personality level, and it's good to recognise that
      My, my, hasn't the thread become reserved in recent weeks/months!
      yep, definitely agree on the first statement!!!
      but on the second: ...just read the "doohickey" topic some days/a week ago...lol!

Thank you SO much Amanda! (Icons by various great artists)

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor View Post
        I just want to note how good you all are. I have to keep chiding myself to lift my gaze.

Boobies!

Comment

Oh, my! I hope Amanda isn't lurking today. All this talk of Amanda's boobssmile may scare her into cancelling AT2! You guys behave in London, or at least behave in front of Amanda.

Comment

Hello Samandans... A friend sent me the links to the Gemini pics of Amanda that were posted here and asked me to clean them up for her. I thought I'd post them back on the thread for those who wanted better quality copies. Here they are - slightly enlarged and all scrubbed up.... Enjoy!

sigpic

Comment

I'm not sure if anyone has posted this already or not, but Arc2Tv has finally put the FMA 2006 broadcast up on their website.

http://www.arc2intertainment.com/

From the above page, just hit the FMA Vancouver link on the right and then the FMA Vancouver 2006.

Cheers,
              Kat

ETA: You can see Amanda at the beginning just after the introduction and Amanda/RDA at the very end.
              Last edited by ForeverSg1; 07 November 2006, 09:24 AM.

Comment

well, amanda did say at shore leave that after olivia, 'it's all about the boobs'
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50 View Post
                  Hello Samandans... A friend sent me the links to the Gemini pics of Amanda that were posted here and asked me to clean them up for her. I thought I'd post them back on the thread for those who wanted better quality copies. Here they are - slightly enlarged and all scrubbed up.... Enjoy!
                  Thank you so much, Mala. I was hoping someone with PS experience could clean them up. Thanks for taking the time to do so. They look great without the watermarks.

Comment

I second that! They look so great. Thank you, Mala!

Comment

Really great pics...they really good cleaned up thanx
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia View Post
                        I get carded every time I buy booze at Wal-Mart. I'm fairly certain it's standard policy for them to card everyone, although I've seen cashiers skip it sometimes. I thank them every time because it just tickles me that there is even a remote possibility that I could be mistaken for someone under 21.

I was thinking about the spoiler that
                        Spoiler:
                        Sam is crying during an emotional scene in the last ep they filmed (which may or may not be the last ep of the series). Sam rarely cries unless someone is dead or missing (and maybe dead). So I was wondering who died. They've killed her dad. They've killed Janet. I don't think they'd kill any of the other regulars (Mitchell, Daniel, Teal'c, Vala, or Jack) since they plan to do movies, and I'd guess they'd want to keep their options open for those. So who does that leave? Hammond? Cassie? Somebody from Atlantis?

I thought about that too my guess
                        Spoiler:
                        Bra'tac
                        My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady View Post
                          I thought about that too my guess
                          Spoiler:
                          Bra'tac

Spoiler:
                          Maybe it's Daniel related - he does end up a Prior doesn't he? Could be they don't save him by series end?

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                          ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek View Post
                            Spoiler:
                            Maybe it's Daniel related - he does end up a Prior doesn't he? Could be they don't save him by series end?
                            My prediction is

Spoiler:

I think it turns out Merlin's weapon can only be triggered by another Ascended being...so Daniel ascends again (having gotten the knowledge while he was a Prior - I think that arc begins and ends in the Shroud effectively because he's back for the epi after - I think) only they all think this time he really will die given he's about to trigger a weapon that kills ascended beings??

This also might have fitted in with rumours MS didn't sign for S11...Daniel's ascending again would have accounted for his absence but still given him the possibility of suddenly turning up as an Ascended being for a guest spot if MS had wanted to make himself available like in S6 - equally MS can reappear as Daniel the ascended being in the movies if this is the storyline and not just my wild imaginings.

sigpic
                            Women of the Gate LJ Community.
                            My Stargate Fanfiction. My LiveJournal.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                              well, amanda did say at shore leave that after olivia, 'it's all about the boobs'
                              Speaking about that I've found a manip
                              <snip>

sorry, you cant' post that here. we have rules against putting actors faces on other bodies...not to mention that this is a pg forum and that pic definitely isnt'
                              Last edited by Skydiver; 07 November 2006, 12:58 PM.

Comment

thanks you SO much for cleaning them up...still her lipps/smile on the 3rd pic look a little strange

Originally posted by ForeverSg1 View Post
                                I'm not sure if anyone has posted this already or not, but Arc2Tv has finally put the FMA 2006 broadcast up on their website.
                                http://www.arc2intertainment.com/
                                From the above page, just hit the FMA Vancouver link on the right and then the FMA Vancouver 2006.
                                I checked this webside dayly after the event, but not for the last weeks, cause it was so long ago and I thought, they won't bring it up, but they did...NICE! THANKS for reminding me, kat!
                                Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                                LOL thats great

EDIT: on nihela's post.....does anybody want to see that extremly fake looking pic or just any pic like this? At least not me. It's so unreal and just not fitting to Amanda!
                                Last edited by MickSpeed; 07 November 2006, 12:43 PM.

Thank you SO much Amanda! (Icons by various great artists)

Comment

Working...
                                X