Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
    I'm going to keep voting for Amanda. RDA's up there already. But I agree. If we start from July 1st, Amanda will be up there as well. We're moving up pretty fast now...maybe not top 10, but top 20 for sure.
    She's at 22 now, and there's still a few days left.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by ReganX
      I think that we should keep voting for Amanda - if nothing else, it's a good warm-up for the July round - and make sure that those on the Jack/RDA threads know about the vote so that they can lend him their support.
      Has anyone given them the link over there? RDA should be top ten you know.

Comment

Yeah. And if we start early next month, AT will be WAY at the top. Go AT! I think this is neat-it's just a small token of our appreciation, but it's something. We've managed to move her from 39 to 22 in hardly anytime! Let's push on for 4.5 more days and see where she lands. Don't underestimate the power of Samandans!
        Not only the Samandans are voting... think about friends and family...
        and well it is great to see that she went from 39 to 22 in no time... that shows how much we love AT... she is really the greatest

Comment

15 guests?!?!?! FCOL join and talk about the greatest actress and character EVER! And go vote! Please? It's fun!

Comment

Originally posted by ReganX
            She's at 22 now, and there's still a few days left.
            That's the crazy thing. That bad boy is updated every minute (on average, I'm guessing), if not more. And there are still quite a few days left, if you count the time differences. It may end up being pretty cool! Who found this site, anyway?

Comment

15 guests?!?!?! FCOL join and talk about the greatest actress and character EVER! And go vote! Please? It's fun!
              that many guests, I'm feeling a little exposed
              sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
                That's the crazy thing. That bad boy is updated every minute (on average, I'm guessing), if not more. And there are still quite a few days left, if you count the time differences. It may end up being pretty cool! Who found this site, anyway?
                That was L.A. DOYLE
                and because of her we are not getting our sleep... but still it is nice to show our our love for AT on that way

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
                  That was L.A. DOYLE
                  and because of her we are not getting our sleep... but still it is nice to show our our love for AT on that way
                  She desserves it. For spending all those hours on Stargate. For making us create this big happy family. For making wishes come true. For saving some of us. For showing us there still is love and compassion out there. And for much more...

Comment

That was L.A. DOYLE
                    Whoops.... Well, what can I say! I love AT and figured it was time to call in reinforcements!

Oh, I only got 3 hours of sleep myself last night. I will miss sleep until July 1st, but it's for a good cause!

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove
                      She desserves it. For spending all those hours on Stargate. For making us create this big happy family. For making wishes come true. For saving some of us. For showing us there still is love and compassion out there. And for much more...
                      Well put, Liz.

Comment

Whoops.... Well, what can I say! I love AT and figured it was time to call in reinforcements!
                        Ooh but I love doing that for her...She really disurves it... you should have given the link from the start than she was number one by now
                        oh and for the ones who still not having the link here: http://www.celeeb.com/amanda-tapping/

ooh and all those guest... yes you can also vote and maybe it is time to delurk,... we are really some nice guys and girls

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove
                          Well said.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Ooh but I love doing that for her...She really disurves it... you should have given the link from the start than she was number one by now
                            oh and for the ones who still not having the link here: http://www.celeeb.com/amanda-tapping/

ooh and all those guest... yes you can also vote and maybe it is time to delurk,... we are really some nice guys and girls
                            Yes..well...I felt kind bad about asking because I know some people don't like things like that, but I should have done it earlier so AT could be #1!! Well, there's always next month!

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                              Here ya go...

Caption This!
                              "... and an iPod and a bigger lab and a F-302 and a new big spanner for my bike (because Siler borrowed mine in season 1 and hung onto it ever since) and a time-machine and a blue jello vending machine of my very very own.... thank you Santa!"
                              scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
                                Err, that'd be missing the point of the whole thing. Sam's not perfect, not by a long shot. Simple fact was that she was so wrapped up in her amazement at the events taking place that she did forget about the people on the planet. Jack called her on it, and Sam was obviously a bit mortified by that. It's one of her flaws - but thats a good thing (for us ) since flaws make people more interesting.
                                i understand, but i still didn't like the way it was done.

sally
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X