Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
    Here's a picture for Spazmeister and everyone else who wished there had been a promo shot with the three original cast members.

Spoiler:

The one thing I noticed:

Spoiler:
    Daniel's got new glasses!!! 'Bout time.
    sigpic

Comment

p.s. Cute trick with the legs, ForeverSg1.

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor
        I just got this inexplicable urge to start popping open the poppers down the front.

I'm bad aren't I?
        I'll, uh, take out the guy in front of the cell door for you. I know what I can do with Jack...
        sigpic

Comment

I just got this inexplicable urge to start popping open the poppers down the front.

I'm bad aren't I?
          Not bad, just normal. *sigh* I'm getting more and more inspiration for that chocolate fic
          Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by DEM
            p.s. Cute trick with the legs, ForeverSg1.
            Yeah I couldn't imagine AT standing with her legs that far apart, but I didn't want to redo the entire photo. But those are her jeans up until about midthigh. I just had to do a lot of retouching with the rest.

Oops, I also uploaded a new photo, because I didn't realize in my original one that Daniel didn't have a thumb. DOH!

Comment

Originally posted by DEM
              Yee Haw! I kid you not, I said to someone yesterday in a PM that I wondered why Kat hadn't made a Carter/Daniel/Teal'c pic. You did it! Most excellent.
              Honestly, I had started to make one last night, but I couldn't get the legs to look right (as you pointed out earlier with my little trick with the legs ). They still aren't perfect, but they look much more realistic now than they did last night.

I'm glad you like it though. Hopefully Sci-Fi will come out with some more promo pictures with at least one of the original cast members and individual poses; but until they do, we can always play with what they have given us.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                Not bad, just normal. *sigh* I'm getting more and more inspiration for that chocolate fic
                ha-HAH!!
                scarimor

Comment

Honestly, I had started to make one last night, but I couldn't get the legs to look right (as you pointed out earlier with my little trick with the legs ). They still aren't perfect, but they look much more realistic now than they did last night.

I'm glad you like it though. Hopefully Sci-Fi will come out with some more promo pictures with at least one of the original cast members and individual poses; but until they do, we can always play with what they have given us.
                  yeah well it really looks great thanks and I would say play some more with it who news what you come up with

Comment

I'm bad aren't I?
                    you have to ask isn't the answer obvious
                    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Kat your talent amazes me, when I first looked at it I had no idea you put it together until I started reading (I like to look at pictures first )
                      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
                        In every photo I've ever seen, Amanda always dresses so well. Of course she has a killer body to go with it, and she can fit into anything so there's a lot of fashion out there for her to choose from, but the stuff she does choose is always very chic. I'm forever impressed by her fashion-sense.
                        She does have good fashion sense. It's refreshing to see an actress and not think 'WHAT in the HECK is she wearing!?'

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
                          yep that is it exactly... still haven't found my foto of it...
                          Look how great she looks... that body of her really nice...
                          just thought of another one it is from Covenant so....
                          Spoiler:

woow really hot
                          She's just so pretty! *tries not to be insanely jealous* Seriously, though, she does love flowers!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LaCroix
                            I loved her in that suit. Elegant classy lines of the tuxedo jacket and if I remember correctly a little black top underneath it (must re-watch that episode). Off-topic: Daniel doesn't look that bad either.
                            They both looked so nice in that ep! *Pla-thunk, THUNK* My mom did a double take when she saw Danny!

Comment

Here's a picture for Spazmeister and everyone else who wished there had been a promo shot with the three original cast members.

Spoiler:

Thank you!!!!! I love it!

Comment

Well if it makes you feel any better, when I was thirteen my grandmother took me Hawaii with her and at night she'd dress me up and taking me clubbin' with her. No one even thought to card me and I had my first Blue Hawaiian while watching Don Ho sing "Tiny Bubbles".

At the time it was cool to look older than my age, but now that I'm approaching my forties, it's not so amusing.

Back on topic: Amanda does look quite lovely in that photo with Alan. I'm sure she enjoys getting all dolled up at times, but I really love photos where her natural beauty is allowed to shine through...and she looks fantastic with glasses. Luckily for me, I only have to wear glasses at night if I'm driving, but mine aren't nearly as attractive as AT's.
                                I've got the opposite problem. I'm almost 36 years old and people think my 13year old daughter and I are sisters. I still get asked for I.D and most people think I'm a lot younger than what I am - not that I'm complaining...much. It's just the dirty looks I sometimes get when Niki calls me mum - I swear they must think I had her when I was like 13 or 14. When I had my 30th, my hubby's uncle said he didn't know that I was that "old" because it was the talk around the family that hubby was robbing the cradle when we got married. I have to wear glasses too - especially when reading. But the weird thing for me yesterday when I saw that pic of Amanda was that she and I have the same pair of glasses and I had only just got them the day before! Cool!!! It's kinda funny how many things we all have in common when you really think about it. Which has me thinking....how much do you have in common with Amanda Tapping?
                                "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Working...
                                X