X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minigeek
    Oi! Get outta my fantasy, dammit!

mini(the still squee-ing (thanks Mandy!))geek
    Sorry, no can do. The images are burned in my brain!

And just fyi-that's how my day as Sam would END too.

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor
      I'd get a really embarrassing tattoo done on my butt. heh!
      One more reason why Sam Carter hates to be possessed by foreign entities.
      Last edited by Strix varia; 25 May 2006, 11:28 AM.

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
        Fly by posting

Caption These...

the voice of experience tries to warn sam about the consequences of making faces and the wind changing.

or

jack (thinking): carter tongue!

daniel passes out
        carter (thinking): what is it about my tongue that makes guys do that!?!

(i'll come up with some good ones later, i swear!)

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
          See the reason I'm asking is if I don't even know where I am or who I am, I wouldn't be able to understand or make the best out of being Carter.

How can I appreciate her if I don't know her?

So can't I have SOME of her memories? Know about the gate? Know about the team and some experiences over the past decade?

Otherwise, I'm just a terrified soul trapped in the body of a drop dead gorgeous woman who I eventually learn is a Colonel in the Air Force...and that I seem to be in an underground facility of some sort but I don't know why.

Ooober hun - you're thinking way too much. You don't have to lose your mind to play this game (I hope). Do you not already know who Carter is? Well, if you do, then you'll know who she is when you're in her body, too. You're you, as you are now, hypothetically inhabiting a fictional character (as though that were possible). You'd know everything you know now about Carter. The fiction here is that she's 'real' and you're inside her body. Breathe. No, really, we don't want the poor woman to hyperventilate to death on your watch... there's other folks in line, ya know... killing her on your turn just isn't fair.

geek

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
          ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
            Well this is how I see mini's day going:

Mini(Sam) hops a flight to D.C. and goes directly to General O'Neill's Office (making sure she doesn't accidently end up at the wrong Jack O'Neil's office, because you know 2 L's are always better than 1)

She walks past the secretary and barges into Jack's office, locking the door behind her.

Jack: Uh Carter, what are you doing here? (Jack asks looking confused)
            Mini(Sam): Well General, I see you have a new desk, and I've come here to help you out.

Jack: (nevously gulps) you mean with my reports and the bullet point summaries?

Mini(Sam): Well I've never heard it refered to as that before, but I was thinking more in the lines of christening your new desk. (She says as she moves over to Jack and starts running her hands through his hair, then kisses him passionately.)

Spoiler:

Mini(Sam) heads for the door, unlocks and opens it.
            Jack: (very loudly says) Thank you Col. Carter, for helping me with my reports.

Mini(Sam): No problem Sir, glad I could help with those bullet point summaries.
            lol, so funny

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Soooo... at the risk of descending into total GUTTERLAND this morning...

If YOU could inhabit SAMANTHA CARTER'S MIND & BODY for ONE DAY, that's 24 FULL HOURS, what would YOU DO? What WOULD you do? Mind you, this is a PG message board, people!!!!

mini(the severely twisted)geek
              you want to get us out of the gutter with that?

ok then, so i guess the one word answer of: "Jack" would be unacceptable. uummmm, if i were in season 5 sams body then i'd probably spend all day driving that volvo around, season 4 sam and i'd probably spend all day driving the indian motorbike around. early season 4 sam and i'd probably kick the guy who tried cutting my hair right in the crotch!
              i'd find a dirtbike or something and make good use of that ramp leading up to the open wormhole.
              i'd hug teal'c for about 4 hours straight.
              i'd see what the hell is so great about blue jello, then likely become a blue jello addict.
              if i were late season 7 sam i would kick pete shannahans ass right before telling him to take a hike!
              if i were season 9 sam i'd punch cameron the first time he did something stupid, maybe then he'd learn not to keep doing stupid things. actually, i'd come back to sg1 and lead it the first time i were asked!
              i'd take a spin on one of the big ships (303's), then take one of the 302's out for a spin.
              i'd check out my medical records to see what the heck is the deal with my abilities following jolinar, and try to find out if she actually can speak goa'uld like she should be able to.
              i'd go and put all of the medals that i know she's earned on the dress blues, then fall over from the weight.
              i think i ran out of time a while ago, so maybe i should stop.

Comment

Inhabiting Carter's body? That would be a time I *wouldn't* object to S/J ship.
                RDA-Jack. (happy sigh)

Comment

Wishful TV Guide spoilers:

Colonel Carter and Teal'c must go behind enemy lines to rescue Daniel...

The President sends Colonel Carter on a mission in which she must use all her scientific and combat skills to survive...

The Haktyl request Colonel Carter for a mission that could hold the key to Earth's future...

Colonel Carter and her team must help Thor save an Asgard planet from disaster..

Comment

I posted this question in the Ask Bam-Bam thread a while ago:

Originally Posted by jckfan55
                    Have you worked with Amanda Tapping at all in the new season yet? (Hopes)
                    Here is his answer:
                    Yes, I just worked with Amanda last week...........no details, but was not a fight scene............

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie

ok then, so i guess the one word answer of: "Jack" would be unacceptable. uummmm, if i were in season 5 sams body then i'd probably spend all day driving that volvo around, season 4 sam and i'd probably spend all day driving the indian motorbike around. early season 4 sam and i'd probably kick the guy who tried cutting my hair right in the crotch!
                      i'd find a dirtbike or something and make good use of that ramp leading up to the open wormhole.
                      i'd see what the hell is so great about blue jello, then likely become a blue jello addict.
                      if i were late season 7 sam i would kick pete shannahans ass right before telling him to take a hike!
                      if i were season 9 sam i'd punch cameron the first time he did something stupid, maybe then he'd learn not to keep doing stupid things. actually, i'd come back to sg1 and lead it the first time i were asked!
                      i'd take a spin on one of the big ships (303's), then take one of the 302's out for a spin.
                      i'd check out my medical records to see what the heck is the deal with my abilities following jolinar, and try to find out if she actually can speak goa'uld like she should be able to.
                      i'd go and put all of the medals that i know she's earned on the dress blues, then fall over from the weight.
                      That'd be one hell of a day

Actually didn't Sam mention at the end of a briefing or something about going and doing some translating stuff?
                      -

Comment

Originally posted by Deejay435

Sam: What do you wash your uniform in Daniel? It's so much softer than mine.

Comment

Ooober hun - you're thinking way too much. You don't have to lose your mind to play this game (I hope). Do you not already know who Carter is? Well, if you do, then you'll know who she is when you're in her body, too. You're you, as you are now, hypothetically inhabiting a fictional character (as though that were possible). You'd know everything you know now about Carter. The fiction here is that she's 'real' and you're inside her body. Breathe. No, really, we don't want the poor woman to hyperventilate to death on your watch... there's other folks in line, ya know... killing her on your turn just isn't fair.

geek
                          Speaking of switching bodies. Don't you think it would be funny if Vala and Sam were to switch bodies? Sam would be all paranoid about what Vala was doing with her body and you know Vala would be hitting on everyone. Heh. I mean the writers steal from past episodes all the time. I think this would be a really cool premise for an episode involving Vala and Sam and I'm sure AT & CB would do a stellar job in it.

Edit: I have to admit, my tongue cap is actually a manip, but I couldn't help myself while I was capping last night.

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                            Speaking of switching bodies. Don't you think it would be funny if Vala and Sam were to switch bodies? Sam would be all paranoid about what Vala was doing with her body and you know Vala would be hitting on everyone. Heh. I mean the writers steal from past episodes all the time. I think this would be a really cool premise for an episode involving Vala and Sam and I'm sure AT & CB would do a stellar job in it.

Edit: I have to admit, my tongue cap is actually a manip, but I couldn't help myself while I was capping last night.
                            It would! It'd have been funnier than watching her in Daniel's body, imho! LOL Sweet idea!

Oh, plus S/D fans would LOVE that - think of all the S/D snoggin' they'd see! The possibilities are endless! And if Jack were in the episode... his reaction would be PRICELESS!

Darn it, now they won't do it for sure.

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                            ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie

Wow! Awesome ideas!! I'm still stuck on Jack though...

Comment

I just have to say, Sam is the luckiest woman in the world. She's got the three best friends you could ever imagine. If Jack, Daniel, and Teal'c were my friends...*Sighs* She's so fortunate. Of course, I'd probably have jumped BOTH Jack and Daniel by now, and hugged Teal'c and rubbed his head...except now he has hair... Anyway, just to know you have three such awesome people backing you up must be a great feeling. I wanna be Sam for a day!!

Comment

Working...
                                X