Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SunKrux
    Oh yeah baby...Teal'C in nothing but a top hat and a cane. *drool* *thud*

Did I say that outloud? Sorry...uh, let's see...what song could Sam sing?

"I feel pretty"? Nah, we all know she's pretty...but come on..that's just not a song Sam should sing...

"Hit me with your Best Shot"? Maybe.

Hmmmm.....anyone else want to toss out songs Sam should sing?

*phew, that was close...I was able to get back on topic
    how about 'these boots are made for walkin'
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kmiller1610
      What a terrific muse. You should be writing the scripts. I think they should do a Bobby in the Shower thing (Dallas) and have all of season 9 just be a daydream in Sam's mind in Area 51. Then hire new writers and get creative .....
      .....and get RDA!

Seriously, I agree! I suggested Bobby Ewing in the shower a few weeks ago! Better yet, it's Jack in the shower, and he calls Sam to get him a towell!!!

It would go something like this: + =

Oops! Not the shipper thread! Ok.....Sam's in the shower, and she falls and bumps her head, and when she wakes up, she's in Oz.....and S9 was all a bad dream!!!!!

Comment

"Hit me with your Best Shot"? Maybe.

Hmmmm.....anyone else want to toss out songs Sam should sing?

*phew, that was close...I was able to get back on topic
        Actually, I like that idea. Maybe while they are on a mission, with bullets flying around! I like everyone else's suggestions as well!

And while Cam is doing his dance he can sing "I'm too sexy!"

And I voted for Sam on everyone's favorite topic!
        Say No To Kirking: Join STAKS

Comment

Originally Posted by Mandysg1
          I'd have to go with Singularity, the elevator ride where Sam broke down, then stopped the elevator and went back down. That was a scene to end all scenes.
          Yes I agree with you too, this is my favorite Sam episode and scene!

The second one is her determination to get herself and Jack home in Solitudes.

Gemini was fantastic because AT was able to play two different characters so well. THe idea of two characters with the same memories, but one is driven to taken over the world (RC) and the other is driven to protect it (Carter). The writers could have continued this storyline even further and explored the battle between Carter and RC.

I loved Grace as well because she never gave up. She fought through the concussion. She was marooned on a space ship alone. The ship was threatening to fall apart around her. She saved herself and the crew and even the other ship. I also loved the scene with her and Jacob, I know I mentioned that before. Of course the subconscious kiss to the Jack hallucination was a pretty good scene too.

Geek Sam in Moebius was hilarious!!!! Best comedy.

Comment

*snickersnort

Carter would be like me if any of my older bros did that, she'd be slappin' his eema and then push him outa the way....

Sam - Cam get your fat rear outa my face. You are such a perv. *Sam smacks Cam's rear and then pushes him out of the way...Cam looses his balance and lands in Daniel's lab...face first
            LOL, ooh I like it, I really do

+= Where's
            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
              Really? I read spoilers that
              Spoiler:
              Daniel's going to be leaving Landry at the beginning of Camelot. It's true. And you'll never guess who breaks them up. Carolyn. She says it weirds her out as Daniel reminds her a lot of a man she used to date long ago. But that's OK, Cameron will be there to help Landry through it.
              Yup, I've been afraid of this since
              Spoiler:
              Arthur's Mantle when Cam asked Landry about Woopie in his office. Sure he was referring to Ghost, sure he was. I suppose it's better than him ending up with Carolyn. I have this thing against Dr. Suess ships. No Cam/Lam, no Cam/Sam. No M'am.

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                .....and get RDA!

Seriously, I agree! I suggested Bobby Ewing in the shower a few weeks ago! Better yet, it's Jack in the shower, and he calls Sam to get him a towell!!!

It would go something like this: + =

Oops! Not the shipper thread! Ok.....Sam's in the shower, and she falls and bumps her head, and when she wakes up, she's in Oz.....and S9 was all a bad dream!!!!!

I like your first scenario, but either will do!

Comment

Originally posted by ann_sgcfan
                  Ohhhh I got sucked in for the first time today. Whew, man (shakes head)...
                  Oh, yeah. I feel your pain. I managed to just read there the last couple of times I peeked in. It does have a vacuum effect. Oh yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by Deejay435
                    Yup, I've been afraid of this since
                    Spoiler:
                    Arthur's Mantle when Cam asked Landry about Woopie in his office. Sure he was referring to Ghost, sure he was. I suppose it's better than him ending up with Carolyn. I have this thing against Dr. Suess ships. No Cam/Lam, no Cam/Sam. No M'am.

That was funny!
                    Last edited by ann_sgcfan; 07 March 2006, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Deejay435
                      Oh, yeah. I feel your pain. I managed to just read there the last couple of times I peeked in. It does have a vacuum effect. Oh yeah.
                      yes it does and I know what you mean because now I am all in despite the fact I have the "other side" of the debate on ignore. Stargate Barbie, Strix, OOOber and RealmofX are all making, and have made, great posts.

Comment

i'm a little bit confused. can someone go over to the leadership thread and tell me if LS just reinforced my post in an attempt to argue it? or am i just really tired?

Comment

Hello, Samanda! I've missed you!

After another wild week at work So far, this week is a little slow. (Looks around warily -- waits for the other shoe to drop), I'm back. And, after reading all night, I'm only 20 pages behind the current discussion!!!!!

You're the best! Back tomorrow!

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                            i'm a little bit confused. can someone go over to the leadership thread and tell me if LS just reinforced my post in an attempt to argue it? or am i just really tired?
                            Oy, where's my pepto bismo reading those posts by LS are very difficult. But I think you are right you both agree to the same point but LS makes it fit into his reasoning
                            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by binkpmmc
                              yes it does and I know what you mean because now I am all in despite the fact I have the "other side" of the debate on ignore. Stargate Barbie, Strix, OOOber and RealmofX are all making, and have made, great posts.
                              Yes they have! I can't do it anymore, it gives me too much of a headache.

Comment

Originally posted by ann_sgcfan
                                Hey I have a question. Do any of you remember the episode where Sam display's her sharp shooting skills at JAck's request to impress the local villagers? I seem to remember a moving bag and JAck asked her to shot it to make a point. Does anyone remember which episode this is?
                                The fifth season - "The Warrior" - they're show the Jaffa how accurate and "powerful" and devestating a P90 can be, even at great distances..

Comment

Working...
                                X