No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My my, aren't we all in a good mood tonight. What's going on ? What's with all those naughty thoughts Please continue to have fun. It's quite ... entertaining.
    sigpic
    There are only two things to worry about: either you are well or you are sick.
    If you are well, then there is nothing to worry about: but if you are sick; there are two things for you to worry about: either you get well, or you die.
    If you get well, then there is nothing to worry about. If you die: then there are two things to worry about: either you go up or down.
    If you go up, then there is nothing to worry about. But if you go down, you will be so busy shaking hands with old friends you wont have time to worry.

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42
      While my internet was down for most of this week, I was able to make a new video. Since tt's a Sam Carter vid, I thought I would share with all you Sam fans. :-D It's to "All American Girl" by Train. It's sort of tongue-in-cheek and supposed to be a little humorous. Hope you like! (Please review. I'm still new to the whole vidding thing...)
      http://www.megaupload.com/?d=L1IIW9YN

Enjoy!

Kerri
      Hi,

I've never been able to figure out how to download from that site. Wish I could, your vid sounds interesting.

Comment

Happy Birthday LadyJeep

And also happy birthday to all the other Samandans whose birthday I didn't mentionned, not coming everyday on the site. I know there were many recently.
        sigpic
        If you are well, then there is nothing to worry about: but if you are sick; there are two things for you to worry about: either you get well, or you die.
        If you get well, then there is nothing to worry about. If you die: then there are two things to worry about: either you go up or down.
        If you go up, then there is nothing to worry about. But if you go down, you will be so busy shaking hands with old friends you wont have time to worry.

Comment

Originally posted by Historian
          My my, aren't we all in a good mood tonight. What's going on ? What's with all those naughty thoughts Please continue to have fun. It's quite ... entertaining.
          Yes naughty thoughts are fun...want to contribute some
          Last edited by Mandysg1; 25 February 2006, 05:25 PM.
          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
            Yes naughty thoughts are fun...want to contribute some
            I should probably say something profound ... Got nothing ... YET
            sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the thread Kerri, hope you stick around and have some fun.
              I couldn't find the video on the link you supplied, (instructions would be appreciated )
              Apparently, the file is too large to download without their premium service. I'm resizing and will upload again. Sorry!

HERE IS THE NEW WORKING LINK: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DC01ZZCF
              Last edited by Switch42; 25 February 2006, 06:13 PM.

Comment

Apparently, the file is too large to download without their premium service. I'm resizing and will upload again. Sorry!

Wow, great vid! Loved seeing all those scenes put together like that.
                Good Job
                sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by golfbooy
                  Spoiler:
                  Funny you should mention that, because that was actually my dream scenario for season nine. There was that brief interim before Threads aired but spoilers for season nine were leaking out, and I came up with how I would have played the whole SGC transition.

For me, Selmak would have died, but not Jacob. There would have been wonderful angst over Jacob's reintegration into our society, etc. But I also would have had Jacob take over as the new general at the SGC. His Tok'ra experiences would be invaluable, and since they were going for Daddy Issues with the new general anyway, I figured why not use the stuff you've already got. I think it would have played better than Lam/Landry, and I think it would have been a nice turn for Jacob's character. His relationship with the team was forged so nicely over the years, it only seemed fitting.

Alas, it was not to be. And we lost a great recurring charcter to boot.
                  all i can say is;

Quick! round up the fan fic writers!

because i would love to read a series on that (being the shipper that i am, i'd love some s/j in it too) nudge nudge wink wink... ah nuts to this, someone write a fic series!

Comment

Wow, great vid! Loved seeing all those scenes put together like that.
                    Good Job
                    Thanks! I'm so glad you enjoyed it! :-D

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                      all i can say is;

Quick! round up the fan fic writers!

because i would love to read a series on that (being the shipper that i am, i'd love some s/j in it too) nudge nudge wink wink... ah nuts to this, someone write a fic series!
                      What you didn't like my Sam/Vala scene for majorsal I did mention a soul mate. (Any guesses as to who that was )
                      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

That was great! Very nicely done. I really enjoyed that, the song was perfect, and the clips were spot on.

Comment

What you didn't like my Sam/Vala scene for majorsal I did mention a soul mate. (Any guesses as to who that was )
                          aw, i liked it. *pats mandysg1 on the head*, i liked it so much i'm going to stick it up on the fridge first thing in the morning.

(don't tell anyone but you're my favourite!)

Comment

Okay fellow Samandans. I got inspired and made a new Sam sig. I hope it comes up in the rotation soon. And I hope you enjoy it!

For clarafication, look for "blowing up a sun"
                            Last edited by ChevronSeven; 25 February 2006, 07:23 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven
                              Okay fellow Samandans. I got inspired and made a new Sam sig. I hope it comes up in the rotation soon. And I hope you enjoy it!

I am in awe of anyone talented enough to make their own sigs.
                              sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                                aw, i liked it. *pats mandysg1 on the head*, i liked it so much i'm going to stick it up on the fridge first thing in the morning.

(don't tell anyone but you're my favourite!)
                                Gee thanks stargate barbie, ( and don't worry your secret is safe with me )
                                sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Working...
                                X