Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
    Sam (thinks): I knew there was something different about the gravity on this planet...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SKY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 1speed4Sam
      Sam (thinks): I knew there was something different about the gravity on this planet...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SKY!!!
      nice! very nice
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
        so how much paperwork is there when we leave someone behind?
        a lot.
        how much is a lot?
        a LOT.
        so it's probably best to go rescue him isn't it?
        sam?
        sam?
        I'm thinking.
        ROFL!!
        Spoiler:

I could totally see Sam and Daniel getting more and more irritated with Mitchell in this episode. I keep waiting for the episode that they both catch him in the locker room and ream him for the way he's been behaving.

Nice thing about this episode, Daniel actually backed Sam up and Teal'c basically said he considered all of his teammates as equals, unlike Mitchell who thinks of Sam as Mary Poppin's. I think it's time Sam shows Mitchell a bit of her hand-to-hand combat training.

Oops, before I forget... Happy Birthday Sky!!

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SKY!!!
          Whatever the difference is, I'm liking it! More please!!!
          Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SKY!!!
            warning may be rated higher than pg
            Spoiler:
            Cam: Hmm? I wonder if I could fit my big honking gun in these pants
            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

So the alcohol has left you with a fuzzy head - but it's not taken the edge off your wit!!

Great cap!!

Comment

Originally posted by dexterav
                dex, this is beautiful ... almost like a painting. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by Coley
                  So the alcohol has left you with a fuzzy head - but it's not taken the edge off your wit!!

Great cap!!
                  GREAT CAP??!! This from the "cover her up before she catches a chill" person!!! Methinks you are tippling the sloe gin tonight also, RA!

I thought you were going to kill 1speed for this cap!

Psst, 1speed ... it was brilliant! Score one for the other point of view!

Comment

Wow, That's amazing, I tried to give you rep points, but it won't let me.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrah
                      Wow, That's amazing, I tried to give you rep points, but it won't let me.
                      I had that problem too, I had to go and let my security systme allow cookies. Hope that helps
                      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

"What is this most important event today, Colonel Carter ?"

"It's Skydiver's birthday Teal'c"

"I believe she will be most pleased to see us"

"Indeed!"

Happy Birthday Skydiver!
                        Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Just a quick question:
                          Spoiler:
                          How many Baal's does it take to command a space ship?
                          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Maybe they have a "scully box" for ben

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c1...erSG1/otg2.jpg

Is it just me, or does it seem like whenever they do a shot with Sam and Cameron standing next to one another that Sam looks really small? I don't think I've ever really noticed Sam being so much smaller than the other guys in the past. I mean, yeah, next to Teal'c, Sam's always looked petite. Perhaps it was due to camera angles or the fact that MS wasn't really buffed up in the earlier seasons so even though he was a few inches taller than Amanda he didn't make her look small next to him. I mean when they chatted with one another they always seemed to look nearly eye-to-eye. However, I've really been noticing how much smaller Sam appears to be in certain scenes this season.
                            sigpic

Comment

Just watched some of OTG and
                              Spoiler:
                              for the first time ever I'd happily see Cam become a victim of dramatic plot device and die.... oi.. there are good old days... dear god.. there are now good old days.. how sad!

Originally posted by jckfan55
                              This is so funny because it's so true. I felt like this is what they were *really* thinking during the episode.
                              sigpic

Comment

See I'd love to have seen her turn around with
                                Spoiler:
                                And how many suns have you blown up, Oliver Twist? Seriously out of the four people standing there, with the possible exception of Teal'c.. Sam is the most dangerous of them!

Ok I'm done with the venting.. back to being the optimism poster child! I had a great dream about the season finale (please don't even try to pop-analyse that...) sufficed to say Jack was in it.. lol

ROFL!!
                                Spoiler:

I could totally see Sam and Daniel getting more and more irritated with Mitchell in this episode. I keep waiting for the episode that they both catch him in the locker room and ream him for the way he's been behaving.

Nice thing about this episode, Daniel actually backed Sam up and Teal'c basically said he considered all of his teammates as equals, unlike Mitchell who thinks of Sam as Mary Poppin's. I think it's time Sam shows Mitchell a bit of her hand-to-hand combat training.

Oops, before I forget... Happy Birthday Sky!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X