Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skydiver
    oh, folks, remember the Isis awards, fanfic awards for any fic of the less popular pairings, ie anything but sam/jack.
    Hmmph. *folds arms across chest petulantly* Does that not include the ever popular Daniel/Jack fics?

Juuuuuuust kidding, folks.

*kicks personal archive of 1000s of S/J fic*

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
      Am I the only one other than NC, who actually likes math?
      No you're not! Definitely not!

Math is cool. It's the universal language, and probably the most accurate and least biased description of the universe, well, in the universe.

Simha
      (who was once semi-notorious for coming up with proofs - correct proofs - *in her dreams* back in college )
      ...a very cranky blog:http://simhavaktra.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
        Hmmph. *folds arms across chest petulantly* Does that not include the ever popular Daniel/Jack fics?

Juuuuuuust kidding, folks.

*kicks personal archive of 1000s of S/J fic*
        I think the Isis awards are heterosexual only, aren't they?
        Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Simhavaktra
          Math is cool. It's the universal language, and probably the most accurate and least biased description of the universe, well, in the universe.
          Wasnt that the elements?
          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
          love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
            EST-RL ??
            Established Relationship

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
            ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
              Wasnt that the elements?
              Nice Torment of Tantalus reference there, Qasim.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                I think the Isis awards are heterosexual only, aren't they?
                Yeah, they are. I'm just giving all of those minor pairing fans a hard time.

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
                  Established Relationship
                  ah
                  Nice Torment of Tantalus reference there, Qasim.
                  hmmmm

...well this was a pointless post.......

gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                  so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                  love Torri

Comment

It's nice being on the winning side, isn't it

By the Way, before any of Lys's minions come running after me with sticks and swords and goodness knows what else, my essay is done, dusted and handed in. Except when I handed ut un, my tutor said "oops, I gave you the wrong titles". They were intended for the native speakers, not us. Oh well. Extra brownie points for me, then.

Comment

It's nice being on the winning side, isn't it

By the Way, before any of Lys's minions come running after me with sticks and swords and goodness knows what else, my essay is done, dusted and handed in. Except when I handed ut un, my tutor said "oops, I gave you the wrong titles". They were intended for the native speakers, not us. Oh well. Extra brownie points for me, then.
                      You've GOT to be kidding me.

Please tell me that "extra brownie points" means extra CREDIT, and not just a nice pat on the back by your instructor.

Comment

Sorry..... couldn't resist.
                        No worries. As you can tell from all the smilies I used, I wasn't upset. Besides, I don't believe that SG1 sucks were I do believe that TV Guide sucks. BIG difference.
                        sigpic
                        I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
                          You've GOT to be kidding me.

Please tell me that "extra brownie points" means extra CREDIT, and not just a nice pat on the back by your instructor.
                          I'm hoping so. He'd better give me extra credit for it. Or Lys at least. I'm slightly annoyed, though, cos some of the actual options were a lot easier. But it's hard for me to stay annoyed for long. I'm quite good natured and easy going, despite the impression you might get from here.

I was thinking about Beachhead the other day, sorry to change the subject... and I think they missed a fabulous one liner... I'll do the dialogue in spoilers.
                          Spoiler:

Cam: How good is this? Got the band back together!
                          Sam: Uh so what's with the extra backup singer?
                          Cam: Ah, she's good fun. Plus, we figured if Jackson were to....
                          Teal'c: Die.
                          Cam: Yeah that's the word. It would jeopardize the mission.
                          Sam: Never has yet.

*cue evil glares from Daniel*

Just thought it was a great opportunity missed.

Comment

I'm hoping so. He'd better give me extra credit for it. Or Lys at least. I'm slightly annoyed, though, cos some of the actual options were a lot easier. But it's hard for me to stay annoyed for long. I'm quite good natured and easy going, despite the impression you might get from here.

I was thinking about Beachhead the other day, sorry to change the subject... and I think they missed a fabulous one liner... I'll do the dialogue in spoilers.
                            Spoiler:

Cam: How good is this? Got the band back together!
                            Sam: Uh so what's with the extra backup singer?
                            Cam: Ah, she's good fun. Plus, we figured if Jackson were to....
                            Teal'c: Die.
                            Cam: Yeah that's the word. It would jeopardize the mission.
                            Sam: Never has yet.

*cue evil glares from Daniel*

Just thought it was a great opportunity missed.
                            hehehe

very cute
                            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                              hehehe

very cute
                              I was fully expecting that line. I was *so* disappointed when it didn't happen. I kinda said it, cos you know how you can sometimes predict lines in Stargate, and it never happened!

Comment

what did they miss?
                                love Torri

Comment

Working...
                                X