Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChopinGal
    These were in a basket at the GABIT raffle table ... I'm sure they will be offered again! Coley ... don't you DARE ... cough, cough!
    So "offered" over in the States has a completely different meaning then?

Comment

Originally posted by Deano
      This may have been asked before but whats sams coolest hair do, come on it changes every season.
      I'm gonna reply to this because all this maths talk is confusing and I have absolutely no desire to do my French essay at the moment, although Lys has been an angel and almost written the essay for me (she's given me some wonderful ideas).

I'm not a big fan of season one or five at all. I'm not a big four fan either... it wasn't very....Sam. I really love season nine's hairstyle and season eight was nice as well. I love the slightly curly look in GUP.

As for maths... I was a swot at school and used to do ok, but I've forgotten most of it now. Algebra I can do, because when doing phonology excercises, you use the same principles.

Best go before Lys beats me with a stick and tells me to do work
      Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by NearlyCircular
        All right, let's make it a square box with sides of infinite length, so that both infinity and Lys will fit.

NC
        Yeah, see, there goes my brain leaking out my ears again...

In all seriousness, I dearly wish I did understand math better... would love to have been an astronomer. Or engineer. Or physicist.

Just got stuck with words, and I can't even spell half of them.

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia

In all seriousness, I dearly wish I did understand math better... would love to have been an astronomer. Or engineer. Or physicist.

The problem with a box with sides of infinite length, is that it would still only be able to contain infinity. Not infinity + lys, unless you specified "a box with sides the length of infinity + lys", but seeing as infinity is physically impossible to define, as it is the greatest amount in existence, this definition would never be possible.

Comment

Anyone who can write as well as you do shouldn't be worried about not being able to do math.

NC

Comment

Originally posted by NearlyCircular
              Sorry, Lys, I didn't mean to imply that. You can be the one in the infinity plus one that OOOOOber mentioned.

NC
              Takes Gabriel Horn from Strix and blows infinitely into NC ears until she's got infinite size bells ringing in her ears.
              Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
                Takes Gabriel Horn from Strix and blows infinitely into NC ears until she's got infinite size bells ringing in her ears.
                Now that's my language!

How do you say that in French?

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
                  What's this Gabriel Horn business now?

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                    I'm gonna reply to this because all this maths talk is confusing and I have absolutely no desire to do my French essay at the moment, although Lys has been an angel and almost written the essay for me (she's given me some wonderful ideas).

I'm not a big fan of season one or five at all. I'm not a big four fan either... it wasn't very....Sam. I really love season nine's hairstyle and season eight was nice as well. I love the slightly curly look in GUP.

As for maths... I was a swot at school and used to do ok, but I've forgotten most of it now. Algebra I can do, because when doing phonology excercises, you use the same principles.

Best go before Lys beats me with a stick and tells me to do work

Where's my stick ? erm, sword.
                    Tracy !

Work's waiting for you !

Comment

Now that's my language!

How do you say that in French?
                      I was trying to escape that word. Evil language. Evil.......

Well... looks like Lys and her stick have found me. And she seems intent on sending Cam after me with it (I asked for Sam....not Cam....SAM)

Comment

The problem with a box with sides of infinite length, is that it would still only be able to contain infinity. Not infinity + lys, unless you specified "a box with sides the length of infinity + lys", but seeing as infinity is physically impossible to define, as it is the greatest amount in existence, this definition would never be possible.
                        I really don't like to be reduced to the size of a box.

Comment

I was trying to escape that word. Evil language. Evil.......

Well... looks like Lys and her stick have found me. And she seems intent on sending Cam after me with it (I asked for Sam....not Cam....SAM)
                          So you want Sam ? There you are :

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
                            What? What? Did you say something?

NC

Comment

(stuffs Lys into box with infinity)

Good thinking, Strix - that's how we can get Lys to GABIT2 without her boss finding out.

Comment

Oops. Sam firing guns? I don't want zatting: I'll never get that essay done. On second thoughts......!

Comment

Working...
                                X