X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
    What's this Gabriel Horn business now?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gabriel's_horn
    Last edited by Strix varia; 10 January 2006, 01:49 PM.

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia
      Now that's my language!

How do you say that in French?
      Ready ?

Je prends la Corne de Gabriel des mains de Strix et je souffle indéfiniment dans les oreilles de NC jusqu'à ce que des cloches de taille infinie lui sonnent aux oreilles.

Want more ?
      Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Originally posted by 1speed4Sam
        Good thinking, Strix - that's how we can get Lys to GABIT2 without her boss finding out.
        Great thinking, 1speed!

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by 1speed4Sam
          Good thinking, Strix - that's how we can get Lys to GABIT2 without her boss finding out.
          1speed, you wanna find a box of my favourite colour : green with pink stars spread all over it. And I want infinite sized stars !
          Mwahahaha !

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
            Ready ?

Je prends la Corne de Gabriel des mains de Strix et je souffle indéfiniment dans les oreilles de NC jusqu'à ce que des cloches de taille infinie lui sonnent aux oreilles.

Want more ?
            Ummm... You wanna hear me try to say it out loud???

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
              Ready ?

Want more ?
              ARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH! I try to escape the essay and the dreaded language appears on SAmanda.

Alors, j'y vais, j'y vais. J'ai pas d'envie, mais j'ai pas envie de voir le colere de Lys non plus!
              Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by NearlyCircular
                What? What? Did you say something?

NC
                Yep ! Take your earpluggs off , NC!

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                  ARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH! I try to escape the essay and the dreaded language appears on SAmanda.

Alors, j'y vais, j'y vais. J'ai pas d'envie, mais j'ai pas envie de voir le colere de Lys non plus!
                  Me, angry ! never !

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
                    Me, angry ! never !
                    In that case, I'll stay here and procrastinate a bit longer (I have no concept of self control)

Comment

Ummm... You wanna hear me try to say it out loud???
                      That's a deal !

Comment

In that case, I'll stay here and procrastinate a bit longer (I have no concept of self control)
                        OK, let's try this an alternative way. Tracy, you've got fine examples of shining art waiting for you. You wanna write about them and not copy and paste what I told you about them. You had some interesting concepts, go work on them. Or I'll send Grinch1speed to tear your ears off. Understood ?

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
                          That's a deal !
                          Really, you don't want me to attempt to speak French... trust me on this. It would be painful for both of us.

And give me that horn back. You're upsetting the musicians.

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
                            OK, let's try this an alternative way. Tracy, you've got fine examples of shining art waiting for you. You wanna write about them and not copy and paste what I told you about them. You had some interesting concepts, go work on them. Or I'll send Grinch1speed to tear your ears off. Understood ?
                            Damn.....not copy and paste?

Nah, I'm not that lazy. Plus I have just enough moral fibre to know that it's wrong. Ok, I'll go.

Have fun everyone and I'll catch up with you later in the evening, when I need my next coffee break.

TJ xxx

Comment

Really, you don't want me to attempt to speak French... trust me on this. It would be painful for both of us.

And give me that horn back. You're upsetting the musicians.
                              Nope, I'm playing serenade while you desesperatly attemp at spouting some French.
                              The musicians thank me for that.

Comment

I so know that right now, you're looking at those pop up windows bearing pics.
                                What pop up windows? We hatesssss pop up windows. They burnssssss usssss.

Nope, I passed right on by those links. Not peeking until AFTER Ripple Effect has aired. When is that?
                                sigpic
                                I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X