Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minigeek
    Oh, fine. I was GONNA come but... ptbptbptbptb.
    mini, I suggest we make an association : Samandans from all around the world against US domination in Shore Leave. ROFL !
    Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
      mini, I suggest we make an association : Samandans from all around the world against US domination in Shore Leave. ROFL !
      That's it!

*puts on gloves*

You are SO going down!

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
        Listen, Voix, I was talking about venue. Only venue.

It just so happens that the nineteenth best Stargate gathering is taking place in Baltimore, and I actually might be able to rob a bank/launder money/hitch hike my way down there. I'm a bit excited.

So if you other peeps from other nations want to hang out with OTHER peeps from OTHER nations at li'l, ol' Shore Leave, be my guest.

But... if you want to go to GABIT: THE RETURN (or whatever it's being called), be my guest. I shall not blame you for your decision.

Stinkin' Atlantic Ocean... Always gets in the way of EVERYTHING...
        Erm, first you should tel everyone here why you're calling me Voix .

Then with all the Samandans combined IQ we could build transport rings and go to both Shore Leave and Gabit the Return. The more the merrier I say !
        Calamity Spaz, or Billy the Spaz or whatever name you're going to take for your bank robbery , I can't wait to meet you ! Make sure to go to Shore Leave.

Comment

That's it!

*puts on gloves*

You are SO going down!
          Oh, now it's Rocky Spaz !

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia
            I posted a very short chapter this weekend. I'm slow, but it's coming along.
            I was delighted to come across it. Now I'm dying waiting for the next installment. If anyone hasn't read Strix's stuff, I highly recommend it. I think Strix is about the best at portraying Sam.

Comment

Well when you've finished beating each other up... someone send her down here to Australia wouldya?!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Myrth
                Well when you've finished beating each other up... someone send her down here to Australia wouldya?!

Don't worry Myrth ! I'm tying her on a rocket right now and sending her to you.

Have fun !

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
                  Oh, now it's Rocky Spaz !
                  For some odd reason, Calamity Spaz seems to fit. Although something HOT like Calamity Spaz the Rock might work... Hmmm...

Oh, and by request, I shall explain why I threw a random French word out there. Dear Lys is my voice of reason. Since I'm not too fantastic at French, I needed some translation.

Thus, I now refer to Lys as ma voix de la raison.

Oh, and you guys better go to Shore Leave. Maybe we can all be bunk mates...

And THAT would be the day Samandans broke Baltimore.

That's right... The whole city.

Comment

For the 1 year party:

In addition to cake, I think a souffle and chocolate chip cookies would be in order. (The only things I know of that Sam cooks).

We also know Sam likes French Fries. (Upgrades)

Add a cooler of beer to the beverage list.

We should have a toast to our founder. Perhaps ChopinGal or another one of you who is good with words could take a stab at it?

Comment

For some odd reason, Calamity Spaz seems to fit. Although something HOT like Calamity Spaz the Rock might work... Hmmm...

Oh, and by request, I shall explain why I threw a random French word out there. Dear Lys is my voice of reason. Since I'm not too fantastic at French, I needed some translation.

Thus, I now refer to Lys as ma voix de la raison.

Oh, and you guys better go to Shore Leave. Maybe we can all be bunk mates...

And THAT would be the day Samandans broke Baltimore.

That's right... The whole city.
                      And now you all know why Spaz is the way she is, with me being her voice of reason.

And yay ! to a Samandan invasion in Baltimore !

Comment

Hmm--now if only I could pass off a trip to Baltimore as work-related.

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
                          Hmm--now if only I could pass off a trip to Baltimore as work-related.
                          Aren't you the minister without portfolio of Samanda ? Following our Queen is your job. It is work related.

Comment

Listen, Voix, I was talking about venue. Only venue.

It just so happens that the nineteenth best Stargate gathering is taking place in Baltimore, and I actually might be able to rob a bank/launder money/hitch hike my way down there. I'm a bit excited.

So if you other peeps from other nations want to hang out with OTHER peeps from OTHER nations at li'l, ol' Shore Leave, be my guest.

But... if you want to go to GABIT: THE RETURN (or whatever it's being called), be my guest. I shall not blame you for your decision.

Stinkin' Atlantic Ocean... Always gets in the way of EVERYTHING...
                            hey! i'm gonna try to do both.
                            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Well I've decided to go ahead and buy a ticket to Shore Leave and Gabit 2.0 that way I know I'll at least have a ticket to get in. I'll worry about transportation issues next year after I've dealt with the stress from the holidays, family, and watching the second half of season nine.

I've told my husband about Shore Leave/Gabit and he already excited about going on vacation again. He's hoping Amanda will do more conventions in the states seeing as it seems to be the only way he is capable of getting me to travel. Huh, go figure.

Comment

LOL

that's what i'm planning to do. I sent in my money for shore leave and i'll buy a ticket to gabit....and if the stuff hits the fan i'm sure i can always sell the tickets

with shore leave i have a friend that lives in maryland and then another invite to room, so i think that'll be ok. gabit might be a bit harder, but who knows. i think i just found a use for my tax return next year

dont' need that new pda anyway
                                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X