X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I watch Atlantis too, and quite enjoy it

Comment

Originally posted by ann_sgcfan
      For my own interest I asked a few pages back who is watching Atlantis? I know very little about the show. I thought if Sam was going to be making an appearance I might need to catch up. I watched a few episodes last year and I haven't watched any this season. Some of you think it's better then SG-1 right now. Others of you just watch when you can. So for the unofficial Atlantis Watching Poll

Watches SG-1 and Atlantis
      Suzotchka
      minigeek
      Jckfan55
      Chocdoc
      ChopinGal
      Skydiver
      KatG
      Strix varia
      Dark Queen1
      AGatefan

SG-1 Only
      Ann_Sgcfan - seems I may be missing out
      1speed4Sam
      AGatefan

Forgive me if you responded and I missed your vote.
      Cool, I get to start a new category. I watch Atlantis and have stopped watching SG-1.

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal
        We passed that point quite a ways back.
        I feel the only chance of Sg1 getting back on track would be to try to show the team of Mitchell, Cater, Jackson, and Tealc as the 'new' sg1 team like they did with Jonas in Season 6. Splitting Carter from the team, going between the two shows is bad news for both shows and for her as a person and character. I really liked the S/J thing and I know that's over, but I still really like the Carter character and I don't know if I'll be able to watch the
        mess coming up in Season 10. It's just so wrong!

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos
          For my own interest I asked a few pages back who is watching Atlantis? I know very little about the show. I thought if Sam was going to be making an appearance I might need to catch up. I watched a few episodes last year and I haven't watched any this season. Some of you think it's better then SG-1 right now. Others of you just watch when you can. So for the unofficial Atlantis Watching Poll

Suzotchka
          minigeek
          Jckfan55
          Chocdoc
          ChopinGal
          Skydiver
          KatG
          Strix varia
          Dark Queen1
          NowIWillDestroyAbydos (aka Abydos)

SG-1 Only
          1speed4Sam

you forgot, yours truly (aka me)

(51 to go until my custom avatar)
          I forgot to mention something. I watch Sg-1 And SGA
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dmovies
            I feel the only chance of Sg1 getting back on track would be to try to show the team of Mitchell, Cater, Jackson, and Tealc as the 'new' sg1 team like they did with Jonas in Season 6. Splitting Carter from the team, going between the two shows is bad news for both shows and for her as a person and character. I really liked the S/J thing and I know that's over, but I still really like the Carter character and I don't know if I'll be able to watch the mess coming up in Season 10. It's just so wrong!
            I think you are 100% correct (well except the S/J thing... not a shipper myself)
            Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
              I watch Atlantis too, and quite enjoy it
              Same here...it has more of a team feel this year...something SG-1 currently lacks.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                Same here...it has more of a team feel this year...something SG-1 currently lacks.
                Uh-huh...

Comment

Interesting.
                  In response to the "what episodes he would like to change" question he answered "To be perfectly honest, there are a good number of episodes I'd love to change.". Skydiver followed up with "Care to share which ones???" To which he answered.

Originally posted by JMallozzi
                  Sure.
                  7 episodes in season 1.
                  3 episodes in season 2.
                  3 episodes in season 3.
                  3 episodes in season 4.
                  3 episodes in season 5.
                  2 episodes in season 6.
                  3 episodes in season 7.
                  1 episode in season 8
                  4 episodes in season 9.
                  So, since we have only seen 10 eps of season 9 so far... does that mean he thinks 1/2 of them are crp? Or is that 4 out of 20?

BTW looking back on S1... I dont think I could pick 7 out that I would change.
                  In fact I would change more in S7, S8, S9 then all the previous seasons put together... if it was me.
                  Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Originally posted by AGateFan
                    Interesting.
                    In response to the "what episodes he would like to change" question he answered "To be perfectly honest, there are a good number of episodes I'd love to change.". Skydiver followed up with "Care to share which ones???" To which he answered.

So, since we have only seen 10 eps of season 9 so far... does that mean he thinks 1/2 of them are crp? Or is that 4 out of 20?

BTW looking back on S1... I dont think I could pick 7 out that I would change.
                    In fact I would change more in S7, S8, S9 then all the previous seasons put together... if it was me.
                    Too bad he didn't name them ...

Comment

Put me in the only SG1 category.. at this stage anyway. Just haven't gotten into Atlantis, but then tv programming down here in Aus sucks so that's probably why.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 1speed4Sam
                        Uh-huh...
                        Uh-huh???

Hey...they're actually having team moments...whereas SG-1 has been mostly SG-Me...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Uh-huh???

Hey...they're actually having team moments...whereas SG-1 has been mostly SG-Me...

I completely agree with you! I've been having this horrible feeling about next season. Here's how it goes:

On Atlantis:

"Where's Carter?"

"Oh, she's on her way back to Earth."

On Stargate:

"Where's Carter?"

"Oh, she's on her way to Atlantis."

I hope we actually SEE her!

Comment

Suzotchka
                            minigeek
                            Jckfan55
                            Chocdoc
                            ChopinGal
                            Skydiver
                            KatG
                            Strix varia
                            Dark Queen1
                            AGateFan
                            NowIWillDestroyAbydos
                            AgentDark

SG-1 Only
                            1speed4Sam

Atlantis Only
                            Parsifal

You're not alone Ann. I don't really watch Atlantis either. My nephew is a big fan though and so I tape it for him every week. Occassionally if the storyline catches my eye, I'll stick around after SG-1 and watch it with him but usually I just stick with SG-1. SG-1 has been the only television I watch on a weekly basis for nearly five years now; however, my sister has recently introduce me to CSI, Grey's Anatomy and House. All of which I have thoroughly enjoyed and would love to see Amanda as a guest star.
                            Last edited by ForeverSg1; 18 November 2005, 05:07 PM.

Comment

Uh-huh???

Sorry, that was an "Uh-huh... " of agreement.

In fact, was it not me who coined the new title "SG-Gone" some time ago?

Comment

Originally posted by AGateFan
                                I think it's out of 20 episodes
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X