No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just a quickie to agent dark (whom i can't rep)

give it to him in *that* thread!

sally
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Traveler Enroute1

And cooler: Edit is on auto-edit, without changing screens! I'm almost a New Format Fan! Now, if only I could get smilies in QR...Just sayin'.
      i don't understand what you mean by 'auto-edit'? since there's no edit button anymore, just 'how' do i edit my posts?

sally

(editing post) forget it. i just found the edit button.
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
        Well, if majorsal does it, then it's got to be something that wierdo's do I mean, she ships Sam/Jack after all!

okay, that's it... everyone close your eyes while i beat agent dark!

*hears AD moaning... but in pain or pleasure, not sure*

sally
        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
          OK, this is my last post...I'm leaving today, and I don't know when I'll be able to be back, so I just wanted to say, thank you, to everyone in Samanda....for making my time on the Forum, and here, so much fun. I haven't been posting much lately, but I have been reading......and you have kept my mind off RL, and for that alone I thank you.

And now, for a totally off topic, not so funny cap, but I'm out of new Sam pics (horrors) and haven't been able to get new ones. I promise to try harder when I return. I just liked this shot of her......

*waves to everyone*

HIC COMITAS REGIT!

Lida take care and come back as soon as you are able and thanks for the Sam pic
          (((((((Lida))))))
          ......TARA......

Comment

That's it, you're gettin a shippy cake now buddy...! Yup.. .a shippy ship cake!
            Well, if majorsal does it, then it's got to be something that wierdo's do I mean, she ships Sam/Jack after all!

sigpic

Comment

A few more weapon shifts from right to left…

Here are some pics from Avatar (thanks for the suggestion AD). Sam runs across the hall and switches from right to left.

But I didn’t expect to see the bottom two pics. So, perhaps Sam isn’t as unique with weapons handling as we thought. Maybe they all have been doing this for years. Especially with the P90, as AD pointed out. Maybe the switching from one arm/hand to the other is part of their training. When you watch the ep it sure looks like they do it effortlessly…P90 or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Traveler Enroute1
                Well, I was what the... briefly when I logged on tonight. Also almost went into some other link as I automatically went to My Controls on the top right. (Although, that's where it is now; curious.)
                I totally feel ya on this one TE1. I was wigged out there, and now it's back to normal...

Comment

Something very odd has happened over night to either my pc or Gateworld because when i first logged on i had to, well, log on instead of the pc taking me here! Then coming to this thread i at first thought wow you all have been chating alot over night as i seemed to have "hundreds" of posts to read, so as i began to read through them i was thinking i'm sure i've seen and read this before so i checked the date on the post i was reading and sure enough it said 20th September! I'm now checking my pc for Gremlins lol!

To be on topic, i had'nt noticed Amanda having her watch on her right wrist before but i've always thought a person who could use both hands for what ever tasks they had to do was interesting to watch because of the ease in which they do that task, my husband being one of those who when playing darts could use both hands to throw the darts!
                  I don't know much about right/left side of brains but my husband is very artistic in both drawing and writing and will use both hands.I've read some where that Amanda also likes to paint and write, maybe these people who can use both hands are also artistic, interesting thoughts, what do you all think?
                  ......TARA......

Comment

Originally posted by SamFan31

Here are some pics from Avatar (thanks for the suggestion AD). Sam runs across the hall and switches from right to left.

But I didn’t expect to see the bottom two pics. So, perhaps Sam isn’t as unique with weapons handling as we thought. Maybe they all have been doing this for years. Especially with the P90, as AD pointed out. Maybe the switching from one arm/hand to the other is part of their training. When you watch the ep it sure looks like they do it effortlessly…P90 or not.

Very nice, SamFan, very nice. Yep, it looks like they're all just awesome like that. Got any pics of Daniel or Jack? Or of Cameron?

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal

okay, that's it... everyone close your eyes while i beat agent dark!

*hears AD moaning... but in pain or pleasure, not sure*

sally

Hahahaha! So... true... yet so disturbing.

Comment

Originally posted by SamFan31

Yeah, I can see anyone doing it quite easily with a P-90 - the very design of the weapon itself, lends towards easily shooting from either hand.

But that image, if Teal'c had of been carrying an M4 or M-16 for example, the shells would have ejected straight into his face

And I have no doubt their training would play a big part in that. Especially since they do alot of CQB and Indoor fighting. But if you were naturally able to use both hands effectively, you'd have a much easier time getting the grasp of it
                        Last edited by Agent_Dark; 30 September 2005, 12:49 AM.

Comment

TGIF Hear Ye Hear Ye Hear Ye

When you're done playing with guns, Samandans, please go to the "Pick the Samanda Flag" poll and VOTE today - we close the poll tonight and announce the winner tomorrow! So cast your vote for favourite design if you have not yet done so! Just to know: Design #2 will have other icons appearing including images of Sam across the flag but the basic look of the flag is there and will remain the same.

Secondly, oh worrisome day ... we are on Page #2 this morning, how on earth did that ever happen?! Come on, Samanda, post some newsworthy items and get us back where we belong at the top of the first page!

Off to work, can't join you all 'til tonight!

Hic comitas regit!

Comment

Yeah, I can see anyone doing it quite easily with a P-90 - the very design of the weapon itself, lends towards easily shooting from either hand.

But that image, if Teal'c had of been carrying an M4 or M-16 for example, the shells would have ejected straight into his face

And I have no doubt their training would play a big part in that. Especially since they do alot of CQB and Indoor fighting. But if you were naturally able to use both hands effectively, you'd have a much easier time getting the grasp of it

This makes alot of sense, Agent Dark. I would think learning to shoot with either hand would be part of the training.

Comment

Hurrah! I think we're back where we belong!

Comment

There used to be a boy in my school who could write with either hand
                                gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                                so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                                love Torri

Comment

Working...
                                X