Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MajorSam
    *sniff choke sob*

You ALWAYS put MajorSal, instead of Sam, lol.

*insert evil and happy grin*

mwhahahahahahaaaa....

sally
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark

Rofl MajorSam! Best. Sig. Ever.

*Snickers at Über*

*falls ded*
      who's that first person in the sig, though? the dark haired one.

sally
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal

sally
        Dr Weir from Atlantis, I think.

Comment

So tell me how accurate can a the best of the best episode tournament be when six Sam episodes have been kicked off the list in the first seven rounds even before crap episodes like Wormhole X-treme. I mean I can understand people not liking Emancipation. I can even understand Nightwalkers, but Grace? Come on! Why do I even bother reading other threads? Arg!

Kat

Comment

well, we know what we think is the best eps

with anything like this you have to realize that, sure we'd like sam eps to be in the running. and the daniel fans want those to be in the running, and teh jack fans

in the end, it doesn't matter what a poll says
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

i'm going to play a little game.... take all the episodes we've heard about so far for this new season, and change them ALL into sam eps!

spoilers for s9

first off, i know literally nothing about the eps i'm going to change (because sam isn't in some of them so i barely gave them a pass over).

'avalon', parts one and two: sam is called back to the sgc when an unusual person comes through the gate claiming to be merlin, of arthurian legend. merlin takes sg1 back to his planet, where sam accidently removes the sword in the stone. oops.

'origin': a new bad guy comes into town. under sam's leadership, can sg1 stop the threat in time?

'the ties that bind': sam and teal'c are bound/changed together (by accident), and have to survive overnight on a hostile planet. through their ordeal, the true strength of their friendship comes to fruition.

'the powers that be': agent barrett comes to sam, claiming that the nid are going to kill him. through sam's investigation, she's abducted by the nid and is told she'll live the rest of her life with them... as their guinea pig in experiments. it's found out later that barrett was never their real target. sam was.

'beach head': the 'ori' try to invade earth, and sam's there to kick their collective butts!

'ex deus machina': baal's on earth and sg1 must stop him! but things get sticky when baal captures sam in the process.

'babylon': sg1 go to a planet that seems like the perfect tropical paradise... and we know what happens when things seem too good to be true. when things go bad, it's up to sam to keep sg1, and three other sg teams, alive long enough to get home.

'prototype': someone from sam's past arrives at the sgc. and she just happens to look exactly like sam. can a deascended replicarter really be redeemed?

'the fourth horseman', parts one and two: orlin comes to save sam, when a horrible plague hits the earth.

'collateral damage': what has 9 years of trama and turmoil on sg1 done to colonel sam carter? this episode answers some of those questions, as sam comes to terms with her loses and triumphs.

'convergence': when one of sam's abandoned experiments from area 51 continues without her supervision, another dimension is opened simultaneously with our own. people from sam's past are suddenly alive and kicking.

~~~

i'd like to hear others ideas for an 'all sam, all the time' season 9 ep guide!

sally
              Majorsal, This is really cool
              In the Kingdom of Hope, there is no Winter

Life is too short for drama & petty things,
              so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly & forgive quickly!

Attendee of Shore Leave28, AT2 and AVALON
              Proud Member of the Sam is a Great Character Thread
              Hic Comitas Regit
              Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
              Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild (proud Shore Leave 28 attendee).

Comment

aren't those great ideas?

i wrote a couple of htem down, gonna see if i can get a fic out of them

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                  klingon

cling on

dryer sheets are made to stop static cling

Remember the klingon joke from 38 Minutes?

How many Star Trek references have there been in Stargate?

Besides SGA's 38 Minutes, there's the SGA ep Sanctuary where Sheppard's compared to Kirk.

On SG-1, there's the obvious The Other Guys, with several references to Gene Roddenberry and other trekkie things like wearing the red shirt...

What else is there?

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

sally
                    Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                    Dr Weir from Atlantis, I think.
                    Yeah, Torri Higginson/Elizabeth Weir

Originally posted by MajorSam
                    Haha, *snicker snicker*

Knew you'd like it

The fics coming along well
                    Sweet, can't wait for it!

Comment

Oooo, more fic from Sky can only be a good thing!

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan

Remember the klingon joke from 38 Minutes?

How many Star Trek references have there been in Stargate?

Besides SGA's 38 Minutes, there's the SGA ep Sanctuary where Sheppard's compared to Kirk.

On SG-1, there's the obvious The Other Guys, with several references to Gene Roddenberry and other trekkie things like wearing the red shirt...

What else is there?
                        redemption, jack asks sam to arm phasers
                        the batleh on the wall behind khonsu
                        khonsu wearing red
                        prometheus, jack wanting to call the ship enterprise
                        1969, jack calling himself james t kirk

sigpic

Comment

hey guys

i'm going to be reccing some sam fic on a LJ list, anyone have some good sam fic that i can rec?

i've got a few, but more the merrier

sigpic

Comment

thanks.

i'm curious, which ones are you thinking of doing? (i bet the sam/teal'c adventure )

sally
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

thanks.

i'm curious, which ones are you thinking of doing? (i bet the sam/teal'c adventure )

sally

am i that predictible?????

yeah, i know

yes, that one, baal on earth going after sam and a descended replicarter

no idea when i'll do it/them, but i've written them down

sigpic

Comment

am i that predictible?????

yeah, i know

yes, that one, baal on earth going after sam and a descended replicarter

no idea when i'll do it/them, but i've written them down
                                you know the thing is... i really wish season 9 was going to be like this! but the one iffy thing about my all-sam season 9 is by the time the last ep's aired, sam would be in a loony bin! i've got everything imaginable happening to her in one season... but, hey, so what! season 10 could be sam trying to escape the mental hospital..... with a few scenes of sam having shock therapy first of course.... poor sam!

sally
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X