Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
    Ooooooooor Hara'kash...or pain stick...

Muahahahahahaahahahaha
    Or both.

Ha.

Comment

sam and cam.....otherwise known as SCAM

and a scam is never a good thing

as to s&t, well was it at or cj that made some comment about having teal'c's babies??????

in reality, those two actors get along really well and have enjoyed playing up the sam/teal'c moments. i do think that teal'c very much sees sam as a little sister or something like that and he's rather fond of her
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver

as to s&t, well was it at or cj that made some comment about having teal'c's babies??????
        Ho-ly crapola. That is some scary (albeit humorous) stuff!

in reality, those two actors get along really well and have enjoyed playing up the sam/teal'c moments. i do think that teal'c very much sees sam as a little sister or something like that and he's rather fond of her
        Save that stuff for the fanfic, my friend! Because I'll be there reading whatever you create.

Actually, I like the Amanda/Chris moments very much.

Comment

Okay, here's my nightcap ... caption this oh brilliant Samandans ...

"These allergy shots are getting out of control!"
          or
          Song Title: "I've Got You Under My Skin"

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal

"These allergy shots are getting out of control!"
            or
            Song Title: "I've Got You Under My Skin"
            Fantabulous caption, Chopin! I can totally relate to that...I get welches the size of small peaches whenever I get a mosquito bite (Mosquitos are evil. EVIL, I say!!!)

- Miz

Proud Samandan (blue jello all the way!! )

Proud Anti-S9 Forumer (Pro-Original SG-1)

SG-1
            Not your average world-saving squad!!

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady
              Sam and Teal'c's thoughts during the special broadcast of "Oprah"..

Sam (whistling) > "I wonder if anyone noticed my slip about the Gou'ald..."

Teal'c (in mid-sentence) > "Is that a Gou'ald mothership...? Oh, inpudent boys, it is only aluminum."

Not related to the post it was in, but I had to do a caption for this
              - Miz

Proud Samandan (blue jello all the way!! )

Proud Anti-S9 Forumer (Pro-Original SG-1)

SG-1
              Not your average world-saving squad!!

Comment

Hey guys, check out this article: http://www.thefutoncritic.com/cgi/pr...0050927scifi01
                I think that sounds rather promising for a 10th season. But then again, there are so many variables involved, it's not only skiffy that needs to decide whether to continue, but also Sony, and, of course, there are the heads of Stargate itself and the actors, who need to decide whether to move on or stay on. Anyways, after I read the article, I felt a bit better. Because the whole thing is making me kinda nervous, can you tell.

Thank you, Skydiver

Comment

Originally posted by Dani76
                  Hey guys, check out this article: http://www.thefutoncritic.com/cgi/pr...0050927scifi01
                  I think that sounds rather promising for a 10th season. But then again, there are so many variables involved, it's not only skiffy that needs to decide whether to continue, but also Sony, and, of course, there are the heads of Stargate itself and the actors, who need to decide whether to move on or stay on. Anyways, after I read the article, I felt a bit better. Because the whole thing is making me kinda nervous, can you tell.
                  Thanks for the link!

And, not to criticize GW, because I love it dearly, but... This is the second or third time that it's taken a negative spin on ratings when others, who are LESS likely to cut the shows a break, are talking about how good that is for the network.

What's up with that?

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek

Oh! Oh! There's the X-rated version where Jack's OS, and - we so won't go there, mister!
                    (hunts for sexually perverted smiley face... fails to find one)

LOVE it!!

sally
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

(watches jack slip and fall)

'uh, sir, don't you want to get up?'

(sees hole in the backside of jack's pants)

*thinks - 'or maybe not'*

(after daniel catches sam admiring the scene before her)

'oh, daniel, hi! what? i was NOT staring at ja... colonel o'neill's bu.. backside! i mean pants!'

sally
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                        i do think that teal'c very much sees sam as a little sister or something like that and he's rather fond of her
                        You know if people are worried about the age difference between Sam and Jack, imagine the age difference between Sam and Teal'c. He's what?--105? What's 60-odd years when you have true love?

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
                          You know if people are worried about the age difference between Sam and Jack, imagine the age difference between Sam and Teal'c. He's what?--105? What's 60-odd years when you have true love?
                          I'm wondering what the age difference between Sam and Thor is?

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal

I don't care what drugs you give me--you can't make me forget I once was in command of SG1!

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
                              Again I say: True Love. Age is immaterial. Smor--the only ship for this anti-shipper gal.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
                                which thor? cause you know, mentally he's probably 1000's of years old, physically he's what? three????
                                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X