My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

One more and I'm off to bed -

This one is just asking for a caption

Mitchell: But it's my turn to lead.
        Carter (thinking) How did someone so whinny think they can lead SG-1
        My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

At a glance, I thought that that was a younger Rodney's head, but further scrutiny allowed me to see that Sam's hair was sooo S9.

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
            At a glance, I thought that that was a younger Rodney's head, but further scrutiny allowed me to see that Sam's hair was sooo S9.
            I wish Amanda would understand the detriment her constantly changing hairstyles is to our Name that Ep game.

I mean...the only ones we can really use are ones with hats, where we can't see what gun she's toting and can't readily id her rank.

AMANDA!!! Have a heart, woman!!!

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady
              One more and I'm off to bed -

Mitchell: But it's my turn to lead.
              Carter (thinking) How did someone so whinny think they can lead SG-1
              nice one tsaxlady! *giggles*

Carter: Oh ok then so we just need to modify the spectrum on the gate interface chrystals and then...

Mitchell (thinks): Oh man do I need to do some study!

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                sam and cam.....otherwise known as SCAM
                Some people are forgetting that Cam is taken
                Originally posted by Agent_Dark
                I'm wondering what the age difference between Sam and Thor is?
                Originally posted by jckfan55
                Again I say: True Love. Age is immaterial. Smor--the only ship for this anti-shipper gal.
                Smor transcends all
                Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                Aww I so love Sam and Teal'c moments. I think I recall CJ mentioning something about Teal'c and Sam and then there was always AT's comments about Jack not stepping up to the plate and Teal'c being competition.
                NATHAN FLAMINIO: I think Samantha Carter’s very hot!
                BERNARD (to Amanda): I’ve noticed several episodes where you and Chris seem to have somethin’ goin’ on. It’s weird: I don’t know how to explain it but they would bring the camera on the two of you and it almost seems like a private joke has occurred.
                TAPPING: I’m thrilled you’re getting that.
                BERNARD: What’s going on there? Does RDA have something to worry about?
                TAPPING: I think if he doesn’t step up to the plate and start acting like a real man, then maybe he does have something to worry about – that’s all I’m gonna say.
                BERNARD: How come there isn’t a Carter doll?
                TAPPING: From your lips to the god of merchandising’s ears, my friend!
                BERNARD: I mean, I’m waiting for that! That’s the one doll I would actually buy.
                gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                love Torri

Comment

Originally Posted By: ChopinGal

Doc: "It's OK Sam, here's the antidote. But I did warn you about the Royal Accountant's sloe gin... "

*resumes lurkdom*
                  Last edited by 1speed4Sam; 28 September 2005, 04:00 AM.

Comment

It seems that shes as scared of needles as I am
                    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                    love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by 1speed4Sam
                      Originally Posted By: ChopinGal

Doc: "It's OK Sam, here's the antidote. But I did warn you about the Royal Accountant's sloe gin... "

*resumes lurkdom*

"God, 1speed is right ... RA's sloe gin sure packs a punch!"

De-lurk, kind security guard, de-lurk ... we miss your witty comments and the security of your presence!!

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim

It seems that shes as scared of needles as I am
                        LOL ... and to think that Sam can blow up a sun and face system lords with her trusty P90!

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady

Sam to Cam: "Stop pouting ... it's not hard to understand ... you, new guy, are Cam and quite a ham ... I, one of the originals, am Sam and, when you address me, it's 'yes, ma'am'. If we're ever in a jam or thrown in the slam, let me, Sam, take the upper hand ... if you fall on your face, don't call me - call Dr. Lam!"

"And, maybe if you turn your hat around, you'll be able to think straight!"

Okay, okay ... it's a bit snarky, but I couldn't resist!

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
                            De-lurk, kind security guard, de-lurk ... we miss your witty comments and the security of your presence!!
                            Indeed I had been wondering where you were
                            LOL ... and to think that Sam can blow up a sun and face system lords with her trusty P90!
                            love Torri

Comment

Ok people for those of you who aren't aware there is only 31 days left until Gabit. What is Gabit you say? Gabit is a 3-day convention in London with the extremely witty, charming, and beautiful Amanda. Three whole days! With Amanda!!! Only Amanda!!!

If you have already bought tickets to Gabit please either join us over at the Gabit thread here on GW or send me a private message to let me add your name to the list of Samandans who will be attending.

So far we have...

DipsofJazz
                              ChopinGal
                              Coley
                              1Speed4Sam
                              Myself ( if things go as planned )

Now, I know not all of us have been so blessed as to be able to attend the conference, but this does not leave you without a means to be a participant. Hopefully we'll be able to keep you all up-to-date with the comings and goings and possibily even some juicy gossip about the second half of season 9 or possibly 10. But this is not your only way you can be a part of all this, this is your chance to finally get some of your most perplexing questions answered by Amanda herself.

I'd like to collect a list of questions to possibly use at the convention should I or someone else I know get a chance to ask one. I know you all have wonderful imaginations and there are issues regarding Sam that you are dying to finally have answered.

So if you'd like to participate, either post your question here on the thread or send your question(s) to me via PM. Should my worst nightmare happen and I not be able to go to Gabit this year, I'll be sure to pass all of our gathered questions onto our wonderful elder, ChopinGal. I'm sure with her persistance and wit as well as some of our other Samandans, we could manage to get a few of them answered to say the least.

Kat

Comment

Sam to Cam: "Stop pouting ... it's not hard to understand ... you, new guy, are Cam and quite a ham ... I, one of the originals, am Sam and, when you address me, it's 'yes, ma'am'. If we're ever in a jam or thrown in the slam, let me, Sam, take the upper hand ... if you fall on your face, don't call me - call Dr. Lam!"

"And, maybe if you turn your hat around, you'll be able to think straight!"

Okay, okay ... it's a bit snarky, but I couldn't resist!
                                Can't... green... your... post.... DANG!

Hahaha. I love it when you get poetic!

Comment

Working...
                                X