• Time
  • Show
Clear All

My LJ

Comment

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by ivy714
        No, not today.........she's usually on by now.....
        I know. She is usually on before I leave work and she was not today.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
          Positive thoughts to all the (((British Thunkers)))
          Absolutely!!

Keep in mind the time difference and probably phones jamming, so people there on dialup (and even dsl) may have trouble getting online.

sharp (who has, unfortunately, been through this in NYC)

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
            (((((((((British Thunkers))))))))))

Check in and let us know you're okay!!
            Yes please! We're thinking about all of you and hope that you're allright.

Comment

Hi all,

Am ok thanks, although can't seem to tear myself away from the news reports. Both my flat mate and I have been watching in shock since the news broke. Hope all other London thunkers are ok too. This is when RL hits you right between the eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Billie
                Hi all,

Am ok thanks, although can't seem to tear myself away from the news reports. Both my flat mate and I have been watching in shock since the news broke. Hope all other London thunkers are ok too. This is when RL hits you right between the eyes.
                (((((Billie))))) So glad to hear from you and that you're okay!
                sigpic

Comment

Ahhhhh. It's good to be loved! THUNKS C7

Comment

Hi all,

Thanks for checking in Billie. We're glad you're safe!

Comment

I'm with Kliggins, C7 and all the rest. Rune, we really hope you're safe and please check in when you can.

Has anyone seen Katkin around? I know she's originally from the UK....

Comment

Thoughts, prayers and (((hugs))) to all the British thunkers.
                        sigpic
                        ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Hi all,

(((((Billie))))) Great to hear from you and that you're safe & sound!

Comment

Wonderful to hear from you Billie. I, too, have had the news on since I heard about it.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sharp
                              Absolutely!!

Keep in mind the time difference and probably phones jamming, so people there on dialup (and even dsl) may have trouble getting online.

sharp (who has, unfortunately, been through this in NYC)
                              They’re probably glued to the TV and radio like we were when New York was hit.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Good Thoughts to you all.
                              You're never too old to do something goofy.
                              sigpic
                              Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Sending thoughts and prayers to those affected by the London bombings. We're with you in spirit...hugs!

Comment

Working...
                                X