RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by melpomene
    wow, you have such good manners *hangs head in shame * I am a convicted pic stealer. But I DO try to give credit! I try sooo hard!!!

*sees no one is pitying her* Anyway, Critter taught me!!!!

Love your sig! I have been working on my own sig, hence asking to borrow some photos Zuz posted. Did you use photoshop or another program?

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
      wow, you have such good manners *hangs head in shame * I am a convicted pic stealer. But I DO try to give credit! I try sooo hard!!!

*sees no one is pitying her* Anyway, Critter taught me!!!!
      Now Mel; Critter is a picture begger, there is a difference. We know you are trying to do better, so just keep giving credit where credit is due.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell
        Darlin' the Clones will cope!!! Aren't there Sam clones they can play with at the Sam is a Great Character thread on that occasion??!!
        hmmmm. The dilema. The Great Reality, but clones play with Sam clone. hmmm, do I take my chances at spoiling them, since I am their one and only mistress? hmmmmm.

BTW has anyone here met RDA or had an RDA sighting? How does the six degrees of separation work? I live in the US. The US is next to Canada. I was in Canada in 1998. Vancouver is in Canada. I was within several hundred miles of Vancouver. Stargate SG-1 was filming in Vancouver in 1998. I was within driving distance of Vancouver. Wow!!! I never realized how close I was to meeting RDA!!! Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
        I'm usually on the same planet, does that count?
        sig by PM

Comment

Congratulations

Kliggins

Rural

Gatebee

Ivy

Billie
          sig by PM

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
            There are not too many, but orange comes immediately to mind.
            I am probably the only one that did not care for the yellow shirt in Evolution.

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/...4point6bll.jpg

Even Jack doesn't look too thrilled with the color.

EYES!!!

WHAT A Welcome Back!!
            Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
            sigpic
            Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by Queen Eleta
              I can not believe I had to do without Thunking for sooooo long this afternoon!!!!

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...rdanderson.jpg
              Jack's not too happy his page was unavailable either.
              QEJC: She couldn't get on the forum? Is that way she had us posing all afternoon?
              QEMC: I guess. It wasn't too bad. Changing clothes every few minutes was tough.
              QEJC: And we couldn't even go in the closet to change.
              QEMC: The forum's PG. I suppose she needs a little R now and then.
              QEJC: R & R *smiles*
              QEMC: Well there are two of us!
              ABYSS!!

(I can't, I just can't, I will not... Nope not going to do it.. NO WAY... its just not gonna work, I can't..)

P.S. **ONTLLJC on ONTLL's computer "if anyone is wondering what above line means, is that ONTLL can't get passed an ABYSS without commenting" **ONTLLJC shrugs**
              sigpic

Comment

Unfortunately, I can't blame my thinking on Jack...well, not all of it.... I was just born this way. I'm trying to get better... (yeah right!)
                http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...argatefan2.jpg
                See how I'm not saying anything?
                (Besides, I already asked ((Siler)) to capped this one over on Mala's thread, and it was priceless.)
                ABYSS again!! OH oh!! Gonna have to watch.. Oh YES, I am gonna have to watch... YEP, I definately have to watch!!
                sigpic

Comment

Yup, I'd say we've left the shallow end of the gutter and gone deeper. But deeper is better, right?

Thanks to shimmeringstar for the pic!!

ABYSS AGAIN

Oh by the way, has anybody explained to Queen Eleta, about my INFATUATION ABOUT ABYSS!!!!

ONTLLJRC: Infatuation... That's an understatement!!
                  ONTLLJC: Oh let her be, she is just home from 24 Hours of Work!!
                  ONTLLMC: We should be helping her Type.
                  ONTLLJRC: Remember EnviroBoy, You can't Type!!
                  ONTLLMC:
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ann_sgcfan
                    Love your sig! I have been working on my own sig, hence asking to borrow some photos Zuz posted. Did you use photoshop or another program?
                    Actually, I used the critter method...I begged it! I posted a message on the ship thread saying the quote I wanted and the two pics I liked for it, and could someone pa-lease, pa-lease help me with it, and I got three offers. This one was my favorite, courtesy of Parsifal.

Comment

hmmmm. The dilema. The Great Reality, but clones play with Sam clone. hmmm, do I take my chances at spoiling them, since I am their one and only mistress? hmmmmm.

I'm usually on the same planet, does that count?
                      OK, that counts!! Can you believe it? Both of us........ a mere, um........hundreds maybe thousands of miles close to Him!!! **shivers while grasping for positive spin on her fantasy**

G'Night Queen Eleta! Goodnight All! RL dictates that I sleep to recharge for work!! Later
                      sigpic

Comment

Now Mel; Critter is a picture begger, there is a difference. We know you are trying to do better, so just keep giving credit where credit is due.

*puts on halo* yes mistress Kliggins *bows humbly*

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s
                          ABYSS AGAIN

Oh by the way, has anybody explained to Queen Eleta, about my INFATUATION ABOUT ABYSS!!!!

ONTLLJRC: Infatuation... That's an understatement!!
                          ONTLLJC: Oh let her be, she is just home from 24 Hours of Work!!
                          ONTLLMC: We should be helping her Type.
                          ONTLLJRC: Remember EnviroBoy, You can't Type!!
                          ONTLLMC:

I think I might have caught on by now. Something we have in common, although I can't watch it on demand, since I don't actually (gasp!) own it. But my wonderful hubby bought the four seasons I lacked for me last week, so they should be here soon.
                          sig by PM

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                            Just doing some much needed thunking with the help of Tame and her wonderful collection!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...se/Jack101.jpg

OH MY!!! I still have 3 Pages of 50 Posts to go!! THOSE EYES!!

...Slowly starting to slide off computer chair into a pile of GOO!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ivy714
                              IVY!!! Come on, I still have a Bunch of Posts to read!!

Holding on to chaairre and typpinneegg with oooneee haanDD, isn't Wokrking!!

IVY, your using ABYSS for your 1000th POST...

WOW...
                              Last edited by OneillTwo"LL"s; 06 July 2005, 09:06 PM. Reason: Forgot Something!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Jack in a t-shirt works for me. Thanks Mel.

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/...rdaa/rski1.jpg

Meimei always picks on me; she must be a first born with those bullying tendencies.

MMJC: Well, technically you could say she's a first born... Of her mother's. But she's fourth of seven from her father... Well, if you don't count the two they don't talk about... Her family tree has all kinds of weird branches. And she's usually found hanging upside down on one. Okay, it's official. I just confused myself. Need to go find Carter to figure this one out.

Comment

Working...
                                X